FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Cap d’agde

Cap d’agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavensent458 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Taunton

Hi guys we are going on our first adventure together in cap from 13th to 16th July need recommendations for good accommodation ? Also if anyone wants to join us to show us around etc would be great xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Hi, the best recommendation is to book something up asp , most places inside the naturist area will be full , hotel oz inn probably has space , we stayed there last year , very nice but costly.

You could find something outside but near to the gate , check the map before you book, waiting for taxis late at night is a pain .

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Look in the France forum - lots of threads, including a list of who else is going.

Couple of really helpful people who helped us (we're going for the first time in June). I think the general answer is going to be it's expensive anyway and leaving it so late may mean even more so, and definitely less choice I'm afraid.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

You will probably get something but at this late stage your choice will be very limited.

As said above Ozz Inn would probably have some availability but it is eye wateringly expensive.

Hotel Eve or Natureva Spa could have something but I would say 50/50 at best.

Most (if not all) of the apartment rentals insist on a 7 night minimum so even what few are left will expect you to pay for the full week, although it would almost certainly still work out cheaper than 3 nights at the Ozz Inn.

For apartments you could try Peng France or Naturist.de

Taunton

Thank you x

Taunton

Thanx xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And to think I was camping 2 miles down the road from there a couple of years ago and didn't even know what went on...oh how innocent I was Might have to visit soon and take part.

Enjoy x

By *hetouchablesCouple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 31/05/18 19:14:59]

» Add a new message to this topic