FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Married new and play alone

Married new and play alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. Can anyone help me out with the best way to write a profile? I have kept it short and sweet but thinking I need to add more? Any tips would help and I will be thankful for your help

Bill x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could do with expanding your profile to say more about you etc plus if you are married as per this thread title then you could consider putting that on your profile along with whether you have your wifes permission to play so people know upfront and can make an informed choice about playing with you. There are some good threads with profile advice in this section if you look back.

"You could do with expanding your profile to say more about you etc plus if you are married as per this thread title then you could consider putting that on your profile along with whether you have your wifes permission to play so people know upfront and can make an informed choice about playing with you. There are some good threads with profile advice in this section if you look back."

Good advice , there are lots who wont play with you because you are married but just as many who will so long as you upfront about it . Good luck x

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

If you are straight why are you looking to meet male/male couples and TV's?

If a straight guy has a meet with a TV that apparently doesn't make him bi. So I've been told!!

sorry just had to laugh at where your from haha

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"If a straight guy has a meet with a TV that apparently doesn't make him bi. So I've been told!! "

The moon is made of green cheese too.

"If a straight guy has a meet with a TV that apparently doesn't make him bi. So I've been told!! "
Seriously, you actually believe this load of cods wallop?....Wow if you do. Do you believe that if a bloke puts womens clothes and a wig on, his dick is gonna morph into a pussy for half an hour while you shag him? if you do, you might be better off seeing a professional for help working out the difference between men and women. Sorry to sound sarky, l'm just very shocked...

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

"If a straight guy has a meet with a TV that apparently doesn't make him bi. So I've been told!! Seriously, you actually believe this load of cods wallop?....Wow if you do. Do you believe that if a bloke puts womens clothes and a wig on, his dick is gonna morph into a pussy for half an hour while you shag him? if you do, you might be better off seeing a professional for help working out the difference between men and women. Sorry to sound sarky, l'm just very shocked... "

They were the ones being sarky

By *ath-N-DelCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow area

I avoid anyone who has their number/email on their profile....

"If a straight guy has a meet with a TV that apparently doesn't make him bi. So I've been told!! Seriously, you actually believe this load of cods wallop?....Wow if you do. Do you believe that if a bloke puts womens clothes and a wig on, his dick is gonna morph into a pussy for half an hour while you shag him? if you do, you might be better off seeing a professional for help working out the difference between men and women. Sorry to sound sarky, l'm just very shocked...

They were the ones being sarky "

Yes thats right and I had my tongue firmly in my cheek when I made my original post. I'm not that naive or daft!!!!

I don't need professional help working out the difference between men and women either

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If a straight guy has a meet with a TV that apparently doesn't make him bi. So I've been told!! Seriously, you actually believe this load of cods wallop?....Wow if you do. Do you believe that if a bloke puts womens clothes and a wig on, his dick is gonna morph into a pussy for half an hour while you shag him? if you do, you might be better off seeing a professional for help working out the difference between men and women. Sorry to sound sarky, l'm just very shocked... "

You bring up a 19 week old thread just to be rude while getting the wrong end of the stick?

"If you are straight why are you looking to meet male/male couples and TV's?"

Because some people on here aren't honest about there sexuality thats why!!! There does seem to be a myth on here like others have said about 'straight' men who meet tvs....seriously these men aren't straight...clothes dont prove your gender only your body can do that.....

» Add a new message to this topic