FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Feedback on my profile?

Feedback on my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all,

I’m curious to know if there’s anything majorly wrong that I should change in my profile, let me know on the pics especially if I should change any up?

Any constructive feedback be nice ??

Thanks for the help!

Freddy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The pics with other people in are weird. Maybe some body ones would be good?

Your text gives an awful lot away for a swinging site, it reads more like a dating profile. People meeting for nsa sex don't generally need to know about your personal life.

"The pics with other people in are weird. Maybe some body ones would be good?

Your text gives an awful lot away for a swinging site, it reads more like a dating profile. People meeting for nsa sex don't generally need to know about your personal life. "

sorry while you at it let me know if mines a bit OTT. Thanks x

Can I ask why have picture of someone else if you've not even had a meet off here yet?

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Hey all,

I’m curious to know if there’s anything majorly wrong that I should change in my profile, let me know on the pics especially if I should change any up?

Thanks for the help!

Freddy "

I'm confused if you're a guy why have a profile pic of a chick?

"Can I ask why have picture of someone else if you've not even had a meet off here yet? "

Yaa, it’s from people I’ve met on tinder or pof, that’s mainly what I’m on, and I’ve only recently joined fabs.. like for example, I’m meeting another milf from tinder hopefully tomorrow or the day after.. and from pof I’ve had one long term woman I take to a Euston hotel and whom I fuck the shit out of.. way more rough than I am with the Hindi,

I’m a bit uncertain as to this scene so I’m not messaging too many people yet.. what would you recommend for me to get some Veris early xx

"Can I ask why have picture of someone else if you've not even had a meet off here yet?

Yaa, it’s from people I’ve met on tinder or pof, that’s mainly what I’m on, and I’ve only recently joined fabs.. like for example, I’m meeting another milf from tinder hopefully tomorrow or the day after.. and from pof I’ve had one long term woman I take to a Euston hotel and whom I fuck the shit out of.. way more rough than I am with the Hindi,

I’m a bit uncertain as to this scene so I’m not messaging too many people yet.. what would you recommend for me to get some Veris early xx"

Just message women saying you want to fuck the shit out of them like your pof lady. Short way just say Faf.

Works for me.

Mine too be good to get some advice

"Mine too be good to get some advice "

Start your own thread asking for some advice.

Or........ do some research and have a go at doing it yourself?

"Hey all,

Thanks for the help!

Freddy

I'm confused if you're a guy why have a profile pic of a chick?"

Previous fwb, so I thought it might be fine, no worries, I’ve changed it to only friends now.. also I rewrote my profile a little bit, could you have another look? Basically, Ilother ppls have suggested not to put so much info, but I’m thinking since what I’m looking for isn’t the typical, more detail is fine?

Thanks again!

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

For what it's worth I like the profile a lot, the pictures arent too in your face and you've put some effort into the write up, people could learn from that. Much better than your average guy write up of will fill in later.

great question! if its okay id love a feed back to.. advise on what to add or take out!

loz x

"For what it's worth I like the profile a lot, the pictures arent too in your face and you've put some effort into the write up, people could learn from that. Much better than your average guy write up of will fill in later."

Thanks for the feedback! It’s appreciated! I think this can be considered your second good deed for the day?!, you are on fiire!)

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I find discussing other people in the profile very tasteless, especially your choice of words. It also doesn't go with the photos, which I find very tasteful.

Too long. Didn't even bother start reading it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You won't be fucking anyone here bareback except in certain circumstances? Those who never bareback will skip you and those who do might feel judged.

"Can I ask why have picture of someone else if you've not even had a meet off here yet?

I’m a bit uncertain as to this scene so I’m not messaging too many people yet.. what would you recommend for me to get some Veris early xx"

Funny you say this, OP as according to your profile you're "not desperate to meet and get verified soon"....

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Pics are nice, bit your bio was very off putting. Comes across as arrogant and entitled. As for using phrases like "fuck the shit out of" that just sounds like you treat women like pieces of meat for your own gratification. And the 4.20 dr*g refence is very off putting too. However, it this is a true reflection of your personality, don't worry about changing it. Good luck.

"You won't be fucking anyone here bareback except in certain circumstances? Those who never bareback will skip you and those who do might feel judged. "

This made me read his profile.. and I wish I haven't lol

I’m a bit uncertain as to this scene so I’m not messaging too many people yet.. what would you recommend for me to get some Veris early xx

Funny you say this, OP as according to your profile you're "not desperate to meet and get verified soon"...."

Veris in terms of social meets.. basically I usually use tinder, and I like meeting people socially first.. like I said I’m not in any rush to sleep with someone just to get a verification, but I do want to show that I’m genuine in my intentions.. ahh it’s a bit mad tbh, some ppl like the profile, some say I’m making grave mistakes.. Lol so confused, thanks for the feedback though on the other comment, I’ll read through it again and try to tone it down..

Thanks again! x

"You won't be fucking anyone here bareback except in certain circumstances? Those who never bareback will skip you and those who do might feel judged.

This made me read his profile.. and I wish I haven't lol"

I don’t understand??

"You won't be fucking anyone here bareback except in certain circumstances? Those who never bareback will skip you and those who do might feel judged.

I don’t understand?? "

It's ok. I didn't think you would.

I don’t understand??

It's ok. I didn't think you would. "

Ok stranger I’ve never met before and who doesn’t know anything about me.

You could have just explained..

No worries though, have a good night..

Thank you all for your advice! Really appreciate the time you took!

I think I’m about comfortable with my profile so we can let this thread go.. if any advice feel free to pm me.

» Add a new message to this topic