FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What's the best first message?

What's the best first message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been here a while now and, initially, I had some success with meeting people or just having a conversation. But lately things have changed; I'm not getting responses from people or it's a flat out 'delete' on my messages.

So I'm looking for help on making a good first impression with people. What's worked or what's a complete turn off? Can you be too friendly or cheeky? Any ideas on what would be the best approach?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That depends on what the person your messaging is looking for.

When you see someone in a pub that you fancy. do you ask the person next to them what should you say?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your only looking for BDSM fantasies your profile says to me

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

First of all do a forum search for this topic as there are already lots of answers out there.

Secondly be respectful and ONLY message people who you definitely might match what they are looking for.

There will be clues in their profiles

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Unfortuneately there is no magic message. Just because you send a message doesn't mean people will or have to respond. Its not necessarily how much you say or how totally fabulous the message is it's basically down to if the recipient is in any way interested in you. Nevertheless, just keep on trying and just move on if the message is not responded to.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I've been here a while now and, initially, I had some success with meeting people or just having a conversation. But lately things have changed; I'm not getting responses from people or it's a flat out 'delete' on my messages.

So I'm looking for help on making a good first impression with people. What's worked or what's a complete turn off? Can you be too friendly or cheeky? Any ideas on what would be the best approach?

"

Always offer cake

[Removed by poster at 30/12/18 18:44:07]

Thanks everyone. Some very sound advice, especially about the cake. I shouldn't hit post when letting my feelings get the better of me.

» Add a new message to this topic