FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice required please

Advice required please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am new to this site looking to get back into the scene again. Did the profile bit etc but would like constructive feedback should improvements be required thank you for your time and patience

Regards Daily

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Seeing as all your profile pics are set to friends only and no one can see them, "I do not grant permission for any of my pictures to be used elsewhere any infringement of this will result in legal action" seems a bit superfluous....

[Removed by poster at 30/07/19 13:55:09]

Addressed the issue cheers mate

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

No pictures, honestly just forget the profile as what woman or couple is going to look at it. They'll move on to a guy who will show pictures.

However if someone does read your profile, your first sentence is a waste of time, as all that info is above.

You want to meet couples for what ? What are you offering ?

You've put 'I always arrange a social first' what if the couple not interested, they won't message, change it to something a bit more flexible maybe.

You are going to struggle on here unless you do something to improve your chances. A profile is your advertisement currently its working against you.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I see you have now put up pictures, whilst I was writing my reply. Good start but I'll let someone else comment on them.

» Add a new message to this topic