FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ...although been on here a while not had any proper meetings, arranged a few and been let down . Done a little photo shoot to see if I liked it ...but still looking for a couple or lady to get naughty with ...Help please ...lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi ...although been on here a while not had any proper meetings, arranged a few and been let down . Done a little photo shoot to see if I liked it ...but still looking for a couple or lady to get naughty with ...Help please ...lol x "
It says on your profile that you're attached, is this correct? if so it might explain why you're not getting proper meets. The fact you have a partner and are in effect looking to cheat, will put a lot of women off, me included. There are cheating sites on the web, this is a swinging site, which in essence means couples swapping partners, not cheating on them. No doubt you will find some who don't objet to your circumstances, you might just have to be a tad more patient and perhaps tweek your profile, it isn't very headline grabbing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

she didnt mean hide the fact your attached lol , but anyways its obvious you are still from your profile, has all the tell tale signs of being attached

ok u need to be honest so if u r attached saying it will put some off but some only meet attached guys

this is a swinging site so honesty is the basis of it remember that and be patient and honestly go to socials and clubs that maybe a better way of getting meets

» Add a new message to this topic