FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Complimenting

Complimenting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now hear me out before you think this is too vanilla.

I'm articulated, well educated and know the psychology of sex and kinks very well. So I use that to compliment women and couples (sorry guys). This helps people feel loved, wanted, sexual etc. It helps with body image, labido and has even helped marriages. It then leads on to so much more powerful sex as it cements the psychology of sex and not just the act of fucking. (I'm hypersexual and hypervisual so love doing it too!)

Any women and couples. Feel free to pm me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As you are articulate and well educated you should know that it is libido not labido.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry but you'd need to actually know me to compliment me ... you can compliment my profile or my pictures and I'll accept that but me? Nope, lol not online and never with an ulterior motive

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Now hear me out before you think this is too vanilla.

I'm articulated, well educated and know the psychology of sex and kinks very well. So I use that to compliment women and couples (sorry guys). This helps people feel loved, wanted, sexual etc. It helps with body image, labido and has even helped marriages. It then leads on to so much more powerful sex as it cements the psychology of sex and not just the act of fucking. (I'm hypersexual and hypervisual so love doing it too!)

Any women and couples. Feel free to pm me. "

Got to ask, it sounds like you think a great deal of your absolutely amazing wife.

Does she know that you are on here?

"As you are articulate and well educated you should know that it is libido not labido. "

Made me laugh

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sounds like something I'd go to a sex therapist for, not seek on a site like this.

Can anyone translate this for me? I'm afraid I don't speak pretentious waffle.

By *nlyoneruleMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"As you are articulate and well educated you should know that it is libido not labido. "

And its articulate not articulated. That's a lorry

"As you are articulate and well educated you should know that it is libido not labido.

"

Maybe he meant that his limbs bend

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Can anyone translate this for me? I'm afraid I don't speak pretentious waffle."

I think what he’s trying to say is this: ‘I’m awesome. Everyone should just come to me because I’m so hypesexualised and articulated and awesome. You’ll all be in love with yourselves and feel incredible after you’ve experienced my labido...’ or something like that.

By *nlyoneruleMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"As you are articulate and well educated you should know that it is libido not labido.

Maybe he meant that his limbs bend "

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Got to ask, it sounds like you think a great deal of your absolutely amazing wife.

Does she know that you are on here?"

Exactly what we thought as your username is marriedukdom is your wife aware your on here?

KJ

By *areToBe43Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Good effort. 10/10 for creativity.

By *0NyorksMan  over a year ago

by-the-sea

One of my fave "look at me" threads to date.

Still laughing at maybe he was saying his limbs bend

labido does that involve labradors?

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

The perfect example of someone thinking they’re intelligent whilst simultaneously demonstrating the opposite.

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

The perfect example of someone thinking they’re intelligent whilst simultaneously demonstrating the opposite.

"

So true.

"It then leads on to so much more powerful sex as it cements the psychology of sex and not just the act of fucking.”"

I’m actually doing my second degree, in psychosexual medicine. That sentence made my head hurt...

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Maybe he meant that his limbs bend "

Or he's anticipating what his wife is going to throw him under when she finds out

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Any women and couples. Feel free to pm me. labido does that involve labradors? "

Latin ones

Any women and couples. Feel free to pm me. labido does that involve labradors?

Latin ones "

woof

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

lol Suki, you're as suspicious of motives like myself

» Add a new message to this topic