FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Seeking Mature man North east for Cuckold couple.

Seeking Mature man North east for Cuckold couple.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This may seem an unusual request. We are a married couple, recently celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary.

We have been on fab before, as a couple (See Forum stories: Rufus and Penelope a Cuckold Journey).

Late in life we both acknowledged we needed different things sexually and it took us a long time to find this solution to our diverse sexual needs.

My wife enjoys the sensual, passionate, exciting sexual relationship, with one special man. A man friend with benefits or even a lover.

I enjoy the cuckold dynamic of a discreet mature man, satisfying my wife. I also enjoy the company of men, which is why our sexual relationship took this unconventional path.

My wife's only previous man friend with benefits /lover (call him what you like), is no longer available.

We are not swingers looking for random men to have sex with my wife. We are an intelligent grounded couple, looking for that special man, who will satisfy my wife and give her that boost to her self esteem, that you get from good sex.

As the Cuckold I like men who take the lead and are subtle in their role as the man who fucks my wife. Boundaries and rules can be established after dialogue.

We would be seeking a man who would respect and Safeguard our privacy, which is paramount.

We do accommodate once trust has been established.

We would be looking for a man who is patient and takes time and effort to meet socially, to establish mutual chemistry and trust.

My wife will not consider meeting any men who are married, have partners or who are cheating.

That means we are looking for mature men 50 plus, who are either single or divorced.

Sex is a big part of this, however the social side is extremely important too. My wife enjoys, theatre, cinema, meals out, cafes, badminton, walking, and visiting local attractions, so a male companion with a sexual agenda would be ideal.

We have busy lives and family commitments as no doubt you will probably have too. So although looking for a man who is available for an exclusive regular arrangement, the reality is something that happens at least once a month.

Safe sex is also paramount.

For privacy reasons my wife is unlikely to want to meet anyone within a five mile radius of DH7. Equally we are not looking to travel beyond thirty miles radius of DH7.

In the past we have initially met for socials at suitable pubs to establish mutual chemistry, this has moved on to intimate meets in quality Hotels (at our own expense) and subsequently once trust was established, we have accommodated, one special friend in our own home. It would be nice to find a man who is happy to share hotel costs, or who can occasionally accommodate.

We are seeking a man who wants a quality cuckold arrangement, not a random one off meet.

Yes I am the male of the couple posting this message. In the past my wife found most of the messages sent to our previous joint profile, either, crude or inappropriate. Interestingly my wife would dismiss any male profile that displayed a naked cock photo!

If you are a mature man in the North East, genuinely interested, then drop me a message.

Happy to answer any questions.

Clearly we are a couple, so you need to have an interest in bisexual fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The last sentence gives your game away.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"This may seem an unusual request. We are a married couple, recently celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary.

We have been on fab before, as a couple (See Forum stories: Rufus and Penelope a Cuckold Journey).

Late in life we both acknowledged we needed different things sexually and it took us a long time to find this solution to our diverse sexual needs.

My wife enjoys the sensual, passionate, exciting sexual relationship, with one special man. A man friend with benefits or even a lover.

I enjoy the cuckold dynamic of a discreet mature man, satisfying my wife. I also enjoy the company of men, which is why our sexual relationship took this unconventional path.

My wife's only previous man friend with benefits /lover (call him what you like), is no longer available.

We are not swingers looking for random men to have sex with my wife. We are an intelligent grounded couple, looking for that special man, who will satisfy my wife and give her that boost to her self esteem, that you get from good sex.

As the Cuckold I like men who take the lead and are subtle in their role as the man who fucks my wife. Boundaries and rules can be established after dialogue.

We would be seeking a man who would respect and Safeguard our privacy, which is paramount.

We would be looking for a man who is patient and takes time and effort to meet socially, to establish mutual chemistry and trust.

My wife will not consider meeting any men who are married, have partners or who are cheating.

That means we are looking for mature men 50 plus, who are either single or divorced.

Sex is a big part of this, however the social side is extremely important too. My wife enjoys, theatre, cinema, meals out, cafes, badminton, walking, and visiting local attractions, so a male companion with a sexual agenda would be ideal.

We have busy lives and family commitments as no doubt you will probably have too. So although looking for a man who is available for an exclusive regular arrangement, the reality is something that happens at least once a month.

For privacy reasons my wife is unlikely to want to meet anyone within a five mile radius of DH7. Equally we are not looking to travel beyond thirty miles radius of DH7.

In the past we have initially met for socials at suitable pubs to establish mutual chemistry, this has moved on to intimate meets in quality Hotels (at our own expense) and subsequently once trust was established, we have accommodated, one special friend in our own home. It would be nice to find a man who is happy to share hotel costs, or who can occasionally accommodate.

We are seeking a man who wants a quality cuckold arrangement, not a random one off meet.

Yes I am the male of the couple posting this message. In the past my wife found most of the messages sent to our previous joint profile, either, crude or inappropriate. Interestingly my wife would dismiss any male profile that displayed a naked cock photo!

If you are a mature man in the North East, genuinely interested, then drop me a message.

Clearly we are a couple, so you need to have an interest in bisexual fun. "

"The last sentence gives your game away. "

How so? Genuinely curious.

I must admit after reading the whole thing the must be bisexual part at the end of the OPs post totally threw me? Up until that point it came across to me anyway like they were seeking a straight guy for his wife.

Also why does them been a couple clearly mean the need to be bi sexual?

KJ x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This may seem an unusual request. We are a married couple, recently celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary.

Clearly we are a couple, so you need to have an interest in bisexual fun.

The last sentence gives your game away.

How so? Genuinely curious.

I must admit after reading the whole thing the must be bisexual part at the end of the OPs post totally threw me? Up until that point it came across to me anyway like they were seeking a straight guy for his wife.

Also why does them been a couple clearly mean the need to be bi sexual?

KJ x"

The last comment regarding bi sexual was not intended to cause confusion. In the past with my wife's previous man friend with benefits, I was occasionally present in the same room, particularly in the early stages of getting to know each other. I was asked by the "bull" to suck his toes, lick his balls, rim him, while he orally pleasured my wife. After he had fucked her, he instructed me to lick his cock clean, while telling my wife to watch. I admit I enjoyed that element of the scenario, so I interpret that as being a man who enjoyed some limited bisexual fun within the role.

The bisexual element is not a deal breaker, if the right man is found for my wife.

This might not be to everyone's taste but I am confident the right man will find us. Bisexual or not.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Good luck OP. We have been seeking similar since we moved to Bedfordshire but are yet to find a suitable bull with the necessary attributes required for a LTR.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had similar experience as a bull. I'm not bi but did let a few small things happen. Ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been looking for a local bull

( must be local very local to us )

And one that can accommodate seeing as I would like to meet regularly there must be mutual attraction

I can't believe how hard it is to find one

» Add a new message to this topic