FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Skiny, average, ample, curvy

Skiny, average, ample, curvy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who actually cares. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or am I wrong?

Why do we feel the need to put ourselves and others into these brackets?

Mum bods, dad bods. We are all equal and what I see as skinny someone else might see as overweight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rSlickMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Well said OP, can’t agree more!

By *arkmandy69Couple  over a year ago

waterford

well said xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1000%

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

True.. X

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

"Who actually cares. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder or am I wrong?

Mum bods, dad bods. We are all equal and what I see as skinny someone else might see as overweight. "

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a good personality goes a long way.

By *onguentasticMan  over a year ago

Ballymoney

Fab has turned to be full of body shamers in my eyes

I agree, I'm attracted to all kinds of different women

By *ddcoolnamelaterMan  over a year ago

Donegal

Biggest turn on or turn off is attitude

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Meh. Im average and i own it. Its more the stereotypes and bullshit that people trot out in relation to body types that annoy me more

Mum bods, dad bods. We are all equal and what I see as skinny someone else might see as overweight. "

Totally agree

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

Personally I think BBW ladies can look great in how they dress up and dress down (in lingerie) also.

Before joining Fab I wasn't attracted to BBW ladies, but definitely fab as opened my eyes to that and now I see some very beautiful ladies everywhere.

In saying that though I also like some the ladies figures mentioned.

Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense.

"Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense."

And so it begins..

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

A beautiful body will never fuck you as good as a beautiful mind will!!!!

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Here here! Well said

A x

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I think us humans just love to categorise and break things down but I agree the 'body type' choices on Fab could be anything..

Its all relatively subjective but in general most (im guessing) will have a preferred body type so it can be a good guide stone to go by but not really too

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

I've been asked so many times so whats your type? Not necessarily on here but in general at various times, and the question always is answered the same way, I don't have a "type". It really depends on the person and if I'm attracted to them. If the attraction is there size/shape doesn't matter a jott, well thats just my take/experience

"Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense."

Shaking my fooking head

By *ubhornowMan  over a year ago

Dublin 08

I fully agree that its in the eye of beholder,,, there is an attitude out there if ur not slim tonned and gym body ur not hot ,, we are all the same regardless of size and race ,,,,,

we are all one race we are all the same

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

There is a lot of truth to that last sentence yis are kidding yourself if you think otherwise

I can only speak for myself, but my weight tends to fluctuate from a couple of stone overweight, to in decent enough shape. And I can say with 100% certainty that attention from the opposite sex significantly increases when I'm in shape than when I have a belly.

I could tell myself that it doesnt make a difference, but in reality it definitly does. I have never gained weight and have people tell me I'm looking great lately, but the opposite happens.

Waterford

"I can only speak for myself, but my weight tends to fluctuate from a couple of stone overweight, to in decent enough shape. And I can say with 100% certainty that attention from the opposite sex significantly increases when I'm in shape than when I have a belly.

I could tell myself that it doesnt make a difference, but in reality it definitly does. I have never gained weight and have people tell me I'm looking great lately, but the opposite happens."

Fine butt on ya so ya do

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense.There is a lot of truth to that last sentence yis are kidding yourself if you think otherwise "

Seriously? Who are you to decide who can like what? Get over yourself, different strokes for different folks. Everyone has something to offer and anyone too blinded by their own opinions to see that needs to evaluate themselves.

Everyone has preferences, that's grand but dont make out your preference is the only valid one.

"I can only speak for myself, but my weight tends to fluctuate from a couple of stone overweight, to in decent enough shape. And I can say with 100% certainty that attention from the opposite sex significantly increases when I'm in shape than when I have a belly.

I could tell myself that it doesnt make a difference, but in reality it definitly does. I have never gained weight and have people tell me I'm looking great lately, but the opposite happens."

100% agree Sleepy Gary (great R&M) name by the way. I posted just considering women. But yes as someone who's weight has had some fluctuation over the past few years , I would definitely be more self conscious and have noticed a big decline in interest due to the bit of belly. But something to work on , more so for myself than anyone else.

South Dublin Area

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 00:35:36]

Waterford

"I was fat shamed at an event 2 years ago btw

"

What? Why? Youre stunning?

South Dublin Area

What? Why? Youre stunning?"

i deleted that by accident. Its not Herself.

I was typing something else in response.

What? Why? Youre stunning?"

Yeah, find that hard to believe. You have a great figure

I could tell myself that it doesnt make a difference, but in reality it definitly does. I have never gained weight and have people tell me I'm looking great lately, but the opposite happens.

Fine butt on ya so ya do"

Haha, of course we all have lovely bottoms

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

I've got a bit of weihjt on me but I'm not gonna worry about it the way I see it if I'm not for you then move on...

South Dublin Area

I could tell myself that it doesnt make a difference, but in reality it definitly does. I have never gained weight and have people tell me I'm looking great lately, but the opposite happens. 100% agree Sleepy Gary (great R&M) name by the way. I posted just considering women. But yes as someone who's weight has had some fluctuation over the past few years , I would definitely be more self conscious and have noticed a big decline in interest due to the bit of belly. But something to work on , more so for myself than anyone else. "

Truth hurts thats life, never said it was preference or i agreed with it, i am speaking as a man who has many male friends and i am not on here to brown nose.

"I've got a bit of weihjt on me but I'm not gonna worry about it the way I see it if I'm not for you then move on..."
As they say around my neck of the woods...You are a Fine Ting girl

I could tell myself that it doesnt make a difference, but in reality it definitly does. I have never gained weight and have people tell me I'm looking great lately, but the opposite happens. 100% agree Sleepy Gary (great R&M) name by the way. I posted just considering women. But yes as someone who's weight has had some fluctuation over the past few years , I would definitely be more self conscious and have noticed a big decline in interest due to the bit of belly. But something to work on , more so for myself than anyone else. Truth hurts thats life, never said it was preference or i agreed with it, i am speaking as a man who has many male friends and i am not on here to brown nose."

because myself and sleepy Gary say we get a bit if a belly at times?

South Dublin Area

The word “Skinny” btw its not particularly nice way to refer to someone in this day and age, slim is a far better description

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yet you decided it's worth a thread naming all those labels which just starts the usual quarrels. Beside you used the word 'skinny' - which is a derogatory term - rather than slim. What's wrong with the word 'slim'? Why is it so hard to use the word 'slim'?

"Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense.There is a lot of truth to that last sentence yis are kidding yourself if you think otherwise

Seriously? Who are you to decide who can like what? Get over yourself, different strokes for different folks. Everyone has something to offer and anyone too blinded by their own opinions to see that needs to evaluate themselves.

Everyone has preferences, that's grand but dont make out your preference is the only valid one."

Yes seriously.. the truth can hurt.. i am a guy.. i know what guys perfer.. not just coming from me.. years of locker room talk.. so you need to cope yourself on and get out of the dreamland you hiding in... It's not different strokes for different folks.. all men find slimmer women hotter than bigger women.. it's a matter of guys lowering their standards.. through alcohol or pure desperation.. but make no mistake if they could go with a slimmer girl.. they most definitely would.. sometimes people need a reality check.. and be honest with themselves.. you're not curvy you're obese and do something about it.

South Dublin Area

"Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense.There is a lot of truth to that last sentence yis are kidding yourself if you think otherwise

Everyone has preferences, that's grand but dont make out your preference is the only valid one.

Yes seriously.. the truth can hurt.. i am a guy.. i know what guys perfer.. not just coming from me.. years of locker room talk.. so you need to cope yourself on and get out of the dreamland you hiding in... It's not different strokes for different folks.. all men find slimmer women hotter than bigger women.. it's a matter of guys lowering their standards.. through alcohol or pure desperation.. but make no mistake if they could go with a slimmer girl.. they most definitely would.. sometimes people need a reality check.. and be honest with themselves.. you're not curvy you're obese and do something about it."

Again... last sentence absolutely spot on

Yes seriously.. the truth can hurt.. i am a guy.. i know what guys perfer.. not just coming from me.. years of locker room talk.. so you need to cope yourself on and get out of the dreamland you hiding in... It's not different strokes for different folks.. all men find slimmer women hotter than bigger women.. it's a matter of guys lowering their standards.. through alcohol or pure desperation.. but make no mistake if they could go with a slimmer girl.. they most definitely would.. sometimes people need a reality check.. and be honest with themselves.. you're not curvy you're obese and do something about it."

I'd take my obesity and good heart and the ability to see that people are more than the package they come in, that their value is not measured by a number on a set of scales, any day over a vicious cruel tongue and an abhorrent attitude. I'd choose to be fat old me every single time. I am loved and I am desired. Not out of pity. Not because he cant get any better. Not because he's depressed or alcohol dependent. If that makes me deluded so be it, but you know what...I'm happy. I have a life that is full and rewarding and filled with love, oh, and fucking amazing sex too. Go figure

You can't have a conversation with someone's body ( yes you can do some exciting things with it BUT) personality and connection are my biggest thing

Unfortunately labels matter in this world. And what one guy said above is true the majority of guys will take a "skinny/thinner" woman over a "fat/curvy/bbw" woman , I have been fat shamed here more than once and have lost count of the times I have been fat shamed on nights out.

I'm under no illusion that I "have" fat, but I'm a lovely person with a big heart but unfortunately all that a guy sees is the "fat".

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"A beautiful body will never fuck you as good as a beautiful mind will!!!!"

Well said!

Tbh they do have to be easy on the eye but yeah it takes all sorts to make the world go round.

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Until everyone posts full honest body pics for the consideration of others the body type field must stay as a helpful guide. We find that most are honest or plausible, even if not completely aligning with our personal expectation - remember some can be overly self critical on their bodies, we’ve come across many who we’d consider extremely fit and athletic describing themselves here as average or curvy - body confidence still an issue for some, even on a swinging site.

Allowing for subjectivity, best not to be overly stringent or if you are extremely particular, accept that you’ll have many disappointing social meets as part of your vetting process.

For us, we would very often be swayed by personality to venture outside our preferences in our real world acquaintances but physical attraction plays a more important role in swinging through this site as time pressures dictate that we generally play after only scratching surface of our playmates’ personality. Great if you have the luxury of a different approach but consider those who don’t before campaigning to remove ‘body type’ from profiles.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Beauty is sometimes in the eye of the beer holder.

What is the point of this post even, am far from slim, and I can assure you not 1 of my meets have ever been from desperation. Majority of them have been a repeat.

As to start eating healthy and exercise, doesn't work for all, you are forgetting there could be other health matters that can prevent the weight loss. Like do you think we don't know we carry weight on?

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Didn't take long for the body shaming to start on this thread. But no surprise really because it usually does l. And yes I am one of the ones who carrys extra weight I have a wobbly stomach. I won't explain why I put on weight it's no one else's business.

Everyone should be happy in their own skin without feeling the need to be derogatory to others and try and big themselves up and feel better than others by putting peoole down. Live your own life let others live theirs.

A good personality is a lot more attractive than a nasty one.

By *londy84Man  over a year ago

Carrickmacross

I personally find it easier when people have body pictures

Makes life easier

But each to their own

Yes seriously.. the truth can hurt.. i am a guy.. i know what guys perfer.. not just coming from me.. years of locker room talk.. so you need to cope yourself on and get out of the dreamland you hiding in... It's not different strokes for different folks.. all men find slimmer women hotter than bigger women.. it's a matter of guys lowering their standards.. through alcohol or pure desperation.. but make no mistake if they could go with a slimmer girl.. they most definitely would.. sometimes people need a reality check.. and be honest with themselves.. you're not curvy you're obese and do something about it.Again... last sentence absolutely spot on "

Well said...

Im fat and hot damn sexy.. don't agree,piss off...simples

Peace

South Dublin Area

"Unfortunately labels matter in this world. And what one guy said above is true the majority of guys will take a "skinny/thinner" woman over a "fat/curvy/bbw" woman , I have been fat shamed here more than once and have lost count of the times I have been fat shamed on nights out.

I'm under no illusion that I "have" fat, but I'm a lovely person with a big heart but unfortunately all that a guy sees is the "fat".

"

Absolutely spot on

As a woman, my "real world" experience is exactly the same - the slimmer I have been, the more attention I have gotten from the opposite sex.

"Yet you decided it's worth a thread naming all those labels which just starts the usual quarrels. Beside you used the word 'skinny' - which is a derogatory term - rather than slim. What's wrong with the word 'slim'? Why is it so hard to use the word 'slim'? "

Funny that, isn't it?

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Always the same shit on these posts

Always the same people who really let themselves down a bagful with the hate and insecurity

Do your own thing ffs and stop these stupid threads

OP you seem very familiar in the way you post and the type of pics you put up.

"Im fat and hot damn sexy.. don't agree,piss off...simples

Peace "

Good point

I usually like to base my opinions on data and in the six years or so that I've been on fab, I dont recall a single time seeing an obese single guy top of the hot pics, nor do I know any obese single guys who are very popular and chased after at parties and socials, and are always invited to parties by the single ladies.

There does seem to be some hypocrisy in society, where people say big is beautiful and sexy etc, however they themselves wouldnt go for a larger person when given the choice.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I believe that I've seen.

"Im fat and hot damn sexy.. don't agree,piss off...simples

Peace

Good point "

It's pretty simple really no need to moan about it

So many smart arses on here, unbelievable we all have choices,things that we look for.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Yeah, if the chemistry is there, then very often so is the sexual attraction, regardless of looks or body shape.

"I usually like to base my opinions on data and in the six years or so that I've been on fab, I dont recall a single time seeing an obese single guy top of the hot pics, nor do I know any obese single guys who are very popular and chased after at parties and socials, and are always invited to parties by the single ladies.

There does seem to be some hypocrisy in society, where people say big is beautiful and sexy etc, however they themselves wouldnt go for a larger person when given the choice.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I believe that I've seen."

Me personally (Liz)I don't find sexually attractive slim people it's my choice love curvy girls with bums, breasts and tummy,I just find that sexy as hell.when it comes to guys,I love so them called dad bod

"I usually like to base my opinions on data and in the six years or so that I've been on fab, I dont recall a single time seeing an obese single guy top of the hot pics, nor do I know any obese single guys who are very popular and chased after at parties and socials, and are always invited to parties by the single ladies.

Me personally (Liz)I don't find sexually attractive slim people it's my choice love curvy girls with bums, breasts and tummy,I just find that sexy as hell.when it comes to guys,I love so them called dad bod "

To be fair, the dad bod of older days, think hairy chested guys like Hasslehoff & Sean Connery in the 80s, seems to be becoming more attractive again in popular culture. But then its completely contrasted by the incredibly unachievable bodies youd get in the likes of the Marvel movies.

on the hill NordWest of

Me personally (Liz)I don't find sexually attractive slim people it's my choice love curvy girls with bums, breasts and tummy,I just find that sexy as hell.when it comes to guys,I love so them called dad bod

To be fair, the dad bod of older days, think hairy chested guys like Hasslehoff & Sean Connery in the 80s, seems to be becoming more attractive again in popular culture. But then its completely contrasted by the incredibly unachievable bodies youd get in the likes of the Marvel movies."

Not sure if the bodies of Connery and Hasselhoff can be referred to as dad bod.

By *etite_RosyWoman  over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

If its really bothering you then pick skinny people and do not look at the fatty ones

We women have different stages in our lives - been pregnant, after pregnancy, etc. All these imperfections make us sexy.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

To be fair, the dad bod of older days, think hairy chested guys like Hasslehoff & Sean Connery in the 80s, seems to be becoming more attractive again in popular culture. But then its completely contrasted by the incredibly unachievable bodies youd get in the likes of the Marvel movies."

Thank god the bodies from the marvel movies are back in fashion

I knew having the body of Thor from Endgame would come in handy one day

I love them soft and cuddly

But most important is their attitude, connection between them.

To be fair, the dad bod of older days, think hairy chested guys like Hasslehoff & Sean Connery in the 80s, seems to be becoming more attractive again in popular culture. But then its completely contrasted by the incredibly unachievable bodies youd get in the likes of the Marvel movies.

Not sure if the bodies of Connery and Hasselhoff can be referred to as dad bod. "

Yeah, that made me too

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Completely agree

Yeah, that made me too "

Hey, people used to go mad for baywatch! You're telling me it's not for Hasslehoff's thick hairy chest?

By *heekyChap93Man  over a year ago

Jesus, John any need for it? No need to be so fucking ignorant, some people can't help being whatever size they are. I see women starving there self and can't lose weight I see some eating chippers 4/5 days a week and you swear they were starving themselves. You don't know anyone's circumstances so leave it off with the bad comments!

Somewhere in Co. Down

I knew having the body of Thor from Endgame would come in handy one day "

Do you have his hammer as well BM

on the hill NordWest of

"

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I believe that I've seen."

I'd say PC has something to do with that, you say one thing in order not to offend and then you go and do the opposite, the one that matches your preferences.

Yeah, that made me too

Hey, people used to go mad for baywatch! You're telling me it's not for Hasslehoff's thick hairy chest? "

It was the "dad bod" bit that boggled, to me dad bod means a bit "comfortable", am a sucker for a hairy chest myself

on the hill NordWest of

Yeah, that made me too

Hey, people used to go mad for baywatch! You're telling me it's not for Hasslehoff's thick hairy chest? "

I'd say it was Pamela's tits that drew the crowds...

Yeah, that made me too

Hey, people used to go mad for baywatch! You're telling me it's not for Hasslehoff's thick hairy chest?

It was the "dad bod" bit that boggled, to me dad bod means a bit "comfortable", am a sucker for a hairy chest myself "

To be honest, I'd say was a teenager last time I seen Baywatch, and Hasslehoff's physique was not the centre of my attention. Googling pics of him now, he was actually in pretty decent shape.

South Dublin Area

"

I'd say PC has something to do with that, you say one thing in order not to offend and then you go and do the opposite, the one that matches your preferences. "

It might be the case that some of the slim or genuine curvy ladies on here feel a bit victimized. I see it all the time on here.

If a slim or athletic girl came on here proclaiming that she was better in bed just because she was fit she would get stick.

Where as it seems acceptable for a large or ample lady to do so.

Why is that?

It's happened to me too many times that as soon as women see I am heavier it no thanks not for me so sorry I don't buy the whole body not matter argument wish I was wrong

Waterford

Woudl sean connery be considered a dad bod back then? Thought he was fairly fit. Me personally i love a fit looking guy, possibly coz hy hubs is built like a tank may make me slightly biased

Yeah, that made me too

It was the "dad bod" bit that boggled, to me dad bod means a bit "comfortable", am a sucker for a hairy chest myself

To be honest, I'd say was a teenager last time I seen Baywatch, and Hasslehoff's physique was not the centre of my attention. Googling pics of him now, he was actually in pretty decent shape. "

Too right, where did you get the idea he wasn't!!

somewhere

I knew having the body of Thor from Endgame would come in handy one day

Do you have his hammer as well BM "

Only on the front of my Volvo Bo

Woudl sean connery be considered a dad bod back then? Thought he was fairly fit. Me personally i love a fit looking guy, possibly coz hy hubs is built like a tank may make me slightly biased"

To be honest, I think they were just bad examples. However if you look at the likes of Daniel Craig's body, and Zack Efron in the new Baywatch, there is a crazy difference on how toned the modern versions of these characters are, compared to years ago.

Waterford

Woudl sean connery be considered a dad bod back then? Thought he was fairly fit. Me personally i love a fit looking guy, possibly coz hy hubs is built like a tank may make me slightly biased

To be honest, I think they were just bad examples. However if you look at the likes of Daniel Craig's body, and Zack Efron in the new Baywatch, there is a crazy difference on how toned the modern versions of these characters are, compared to years ago."

To be fair daniel craig was built but not crazy built. Like when himself relaxes his training he would be in the daniel craig bracket, zac efron in baywatch however is a different story and it takes a hell of a lot to maintain that kind of low body fat percentage but then it all depends on the build, physique, metabolism of any given man or woman.

Waterford

Also have to take into account that weight lifting et was associated almost primarily with competitive weight lifting and body builders back in the 80's whereas now its more main stream hence why gyms are popping up all over the place now

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

All I'll say is the best sex I've ever had was with a woman 10 years older than me and twice as wide.

I'd known her since I was a teenager and always fancied her and one night a few years ago we got together and it was everything I thought it would be.

Epic.

We had a thing for a while but certain circumstances meant we really couldn't continue on with it.

So to the lad saying we only drop our standards when we hook up with, as he says, 'heavy' women, feck right off with that one

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 13:49:33]

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Sweet jesus some of the comments here are appalling and completely unnecessary. Threads like this remind me how toxic this forum has become and the reason I'm no longer as active here as I once was.

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Also have to take into account that weight lifting et was associated almost primarily with competitive weight lifting and body builders back in the 80's whereas now its more main stream hence why gyms are popping up all over the place now "

And dont forget the buckets of Mexixan Supplements that all these actors are definitely on before filming

These was one shot in Thor Ragnorok where Thors arm looked about as thick as my quad (upper leg)

No amount of curls or pull ups are giving you that size with some nice juice to fire up those gainz

Waterford

"Also have to take into account that weight lifting et was associated almost primarily with competitive weight lifting and body builders back in the 80's whereas now its more main stream hence why gyms are popping up all over the place now

And dont forget the buckets of Mexixan Supplements that all these actors are definitely on before filming

These was one shot in Thor Ragnorok where Thors arm looked about as thick as my quad (upper leg)

No amount of curls or pull ups are giving you that size with some nice juice to fire up those gainz "

well if they have to achieve a particular aesthetic within a short space of time then yeah they gonna be on something. the rest of us have to bust our asses to get in some way decent shape lol

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Is this topic about some sort of size/ type warfare? We say to each his / her own (out of physical match or personal preference owing to fantasy or experience).

Thought the topic was more about the value of the self appraised body type classification to site profiles?

We find it a valued descriptor in conjunction with available photos. It’s a guide, and a useful one for us.

Unfortunate to see a debate over benchmarking what body type is sexy, appropriate or desirable. Maybe we’re reading the intention of messages incorrectly? Live and let fuck!

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

The way I see this is easy, like everything in life is, not every woman is going to like every man, the same way not every man is going to like every woman, so the best thing to do if you dont like someone just move on and dont be nasty about it, like your mother told you as a child,if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all ( that goes for speaking and typing).

"The way I see this is easy, like everything in life is, not every woman is going to like every man, the same way not every man is going to like every woman, so the best thing to do if you dont like someone just move on and dont be nasty about it, like your mother told you as a child,if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all ( that goes for speaking and typing)."

Amen!!! sorry, couldn't resist totally agree with that one!

By *edro50Man  over a year ago

enniskillen

What I find hard to handle is your having a great conversation and it's leading somewhere and you send a pic and you get don't do fat people and why don't you do something about that it's disgusting!

By *ubyShuWoman  over a year ago

Nearby

Well said OP!!

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

You don't know much about human beings do you!

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Can I ask a question, this is a sex site, so do you want to marry them or fuck them? If the later, where's the problem. X

Mum bods, dad bods. We are all equal and what I see as skinny someone else might see as overweight.

Well said OP!!"

Thanks

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

How I see it if a woman gives me her time what does it matter what she looks like or what her body is like I go for a sexy personality if we get on then that's all that matters everything else will click into place

How I see it if a woman gives me her time what does it matter what she looks like or what her body is like I go for a sexy personality if we get on then that's all that matters everything else will click into place "

Yah personality is always a good thing.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

How I see it if a woman gives me her time what does it matter what she looks like or what her body is like I go for a sexy personality if we get on then that's all that matters everything else will click into place

Yah personality is always a good thing. "

Well from reading your profile I have no doubt you have a great personality matching them cracking pics of yours

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 16:34:18]

Yah personality is always a good thing.

Well from reading your profile I have no doubt you have a great personality matching them cracking pics of yours"

Thanks

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I love a sexy lady, and as iv said before, sexiness is an attitude not a look.

OP you have bucketfuls of it

[Removed by poster at 26/06/20 21:04:15]

By *iz-Spankable_GhostCouple  over a year ago

Wouldnt you like to know

What's it got to do with you??? You have a specific body type you like and that's fine .. but what gives you the right to shame anyone else ??

Do you speak for the Male population? Because the men I've been with love my curves it's what they find attractive..

Didnt your mam ever tell you "if you've nothing nice to say keep your f*cking mouth shut"

Hey OP. Your looking for a guy 'who looks after himself'. So would I be correct in thinking you are looking for a certain physical male appearance and this is actually important to you also on Fabs?

don't assume your talking for men in general. Your talking from your own point of view. Which you are intitled to. But I find it highly offensive that you try bully women into being what you prefer. But do not assume you speak for all men on fab. Your profile says your open minded and non judgemental. Grow up.

"Fat is fat.... people need the stop deluding themselves in thinking they're "beautiful" and people should love them the way they are.. have a bit of discipline ffs.. instead of living in delusion...do some exercise and stop eating shit... There is carrying a bit of weight and there is morbidly obese.. which no harm.. but the majority of the Irish women on here are HUGE!! Don't take care of themselves what so ever!! And any lad saying they prefer a heavy woman is talking nonsense. don't assume your talking for men in general. Your talking from your own point of view. Which you are intitled to. But I find it highly offensive that you try bully women into being what you prefer. But do not assume you speak for all men on fab. Your profile says your open minded and non judgemental. Grow up. "

"

Sweet jesus some of the comments here are appalling and completely unnecessary. Threads like this remind me how toxic this forum has become and the reason I'm no longer as active here as I once was."

I am absolutely disgusted also at some of the comments on here and the immaturity and derogatory nature of some post. I for one dont give a fuck who finds who attractive regardless of sizes. If you dont find someone attractive move on why the need to have these body shaming threads be it slim medium large whatever ffs everyone of us have different likes and dislikes. For the shitty response posters I really fuckung hope yous are never overweight and for other shitty posters I can say your not too fucking skinny yourselves take a look in the mirror!!

I'm not having any of that !!! I like all shapes and sizes . And ages just check my Verifications. And don't keep saying your talking for all men . Your not ! And cop on ! And stop bullying women !

South Dublin Area

There's something seriously wrong with the title.

"Skiny, average, ample, curvy"

DH and myself have already pointed it out.

I feel the attraction is in the personality

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

The world would be a very boring place if we are all the same.

We all have different tastes and personalities.

The one thing we all should have is respect for alone another, be we slim, ample, curvey athletic etc.

A little respect goes a long walk folks

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

Should say "one another"

"Hey OP. Your looking for a guy 'who looks after himself'. So would I be correct in thinking you are looking for a certain physical male appearance and this is actually important to you also on Fabs?

"

On reading this thread amused and disgusted by the level of ass licking or lack of it, rude comments, also double standards from wemon who would generally delete a message from a guy who doesn't look like thor before getting to know his beautiful mind...lastly I think op has achieved what she set out to do

By *eebawMan  over a year ago

Wow there goes for an interesting read of a Friday . I can relate to some of the opinions given already on here.

We all have a body type we prefer be it fat or slim or tall or small. From my view on it social media and research has given us the knowledge that being fit/slim is healthy with much less risk of heart trouble, diabetes etc.

So i do agree on one post above the fat is fat not curvy. Some people do have medical and hormone issues which is totally understandable.

But we have extremes in this world now we have people trying to look like that guy or girl on instagram and is living there life to look that way.

We have people battling eating disorders from fat shaming.

Then we have people who don’t care about there diet or appearance and there attitude is sure I’m fat already theres nothing I can do now.

But everyone has there own opinion.

My type may not be your type so we cant all say every guy wants x and every girl wants y .

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Jeez lads I must say, this body might not be getting a work out but my block button certainly is

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Does noone realise there is a fake profile??

Accepting all body types is being respectful as we are all different and none of us perfect. Being attracted to a particular body type or types is to be human. The elusive combination of your favourite body type combined with other attractive traits such as charisma, confidence politeness etc well that's what is called chemistry

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I’ve been debating whether to comment on this post for a while. It genuinely makes me sad to see that some people are so narrow minded and nasty that they need to make such nasty comments about other human beings. You completely have the right to have your preferences and opinions but I also have the right to be treated with respect and you may believe that every guy I have ever been with was lowering their standards and it may even be true for some of them. But I KNOW that plenty of them cared and still care for me deeply as i do them. You can choose to think I’m delusional for that but that’s something that bothers you. Not me.

somewhere

"I’ve been debating whether to comment on this post for a while. It genuinely makes me sad to see that some people are so narrow minded and nasty that they need to make such nasty comments about other human beings. You completely have the right to have your preferences and opinions but I also have the right to be treated with respect and you may believe that every guy I have ever been with was lowering their standards and it may even be true for some of them. But I KNOW that plenty of them cared and still care for me deeply as i do them. You can choose to think I’m delusional for that but that’s something that bothers you. Not me. "

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I’ve been debating whether to comment on this post for a while. It genuinely makes me sad to see that some people are so narrow minded and nasty that they need to make such nasty comments about other human beings. You completely have the right to have your preferences and opinions but I also have the right to be treated with respect and you may believe that every guy I have ever been with was lowering their standards and it may even be true for some of them. But I KNOW that plenty of them cared and still care for me deeply as i do them. You can choose to think I’m delusional for that but that’s something that bothers you. Not me. "
Go girl well said be proud of you cause you are beautiful xxxx

By *ashy85Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Don't know what's all the fuss is about haha. Because everyone in this forum has turned people down over there looks,weight,height before even getting to know them in anyway.

So hop down from those very high horse's hahahaha

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 05:39:10]

Lady you are the bomb. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the privilege and honour to meet. Xxx

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Mum bods, dad bods. We are all

equal and what I see as skinny someone else might see as overweight. "

My sentiments there entirely

Well put and said

Newtownabbey

100%, some nasty spiteful people on here that just wait their turn to try and fat shame and you can be guaranteed 99% of the time its the same couple

You are worth so much more than font on a screens bile

South Dublin Area

Yes seriously.. the truth can hurt.. i am a guy.. i know what guys perfer.. not just coming from me.. years of locker room talk.. so you need to cope yourself on and get out of the dreamland you hiding in... It's not different strokes for different folks.. all men find slimmer women hotter than bigger women.. it's a matter of guys lowering their standards.. through alcohol or pure desperation.. but make no mistake if they could go with a slimmer girl.. they most definitely would.. sometimes people need a reality check.. and be honest with themselves.. you're not curvy you're obese and do something about it.Again... last sentence absolutely spot on "

I just read that again, i dont agree with the very last part about doing something about it, you shouldn’t unless you want to

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

As the old saying goes it's a long road with no turn.

Nobody here knows what their bodies will look like in a few years just live in the moment stop judging and enjoy life

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Strange how the ops profile is suspended yet again after starting these threads.

somewhere

"Strange how the ops profile is suspended yet again after starting these threads. "

True but also random.

I assume someone sent you a message slagging your weight ...

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

True but also random.

I assume someone sent you a message slagging your weight ... "

Its a fake profile

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

True but also random.

I assume someone sent you a message slagging your weight ...

Its a fake profile "

(Pity there’s no lightbulb emoji)

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 11:16:04]

It may be a fake profile but it certainly helped with the block list

Newtownabbey

"It may be a fake profile but it certainly helped with the block list "

"It may be a fake profile but it certainly helped with the block list "

Ain't that the truth

By *ipsandthighsMan  over a year ago

dublin

Yes seriously.. the truth can hurt.. i am a guy.. i know what guys perfer.. not just coming from me.. years of locker room talk.. so you need to cope yourself on and get out of the dreamland you hiding in... It's not different strokes for different folks.. all men find slimmer women hotter than bigger women.. it's a matter of guys lowering their standards.. through alcohol or pure desperation.. but make no mistake if they could go with a slimmer girl.. they most definitely would.. sometimes people need a reality check.. and be honest with themselves.. you're not curvy you're obese and do something about it. I'm not having any of that !!! I like all shapes and sizes . And ages just check my Verifications. And don't keep saying your talking for all men . Your not ! And cop on ! And stop bullying women !"

Well said Matt i rearly comment on threads but this chap speaks for himself and not on behalf of others!

By *ackd1000Man  over a year ago

Donegal

I love the way on here you have the option of saying your fabulous, the first person you should love is yourself because we all have positive and negative thinks about ourselves so own that and just be happy with what you have become some people aren't going to like it but trust me a lot will

Newtownabbey

Somewhere in Co. Down

" "

I agree

100% agree OP

"100% agree OP "

Thanks

belfast

Yes, I agree, a pretty face and a personality with whom I click are more important to me than body shape. Sometimes sexiness is just indefinable, but people have it.

"Yes, I agree, a pretty face and a personality with whom I click are more important to me than body shape. Sometimes sexiness is just indefinable, but people have it."

And I was so close until you said "a pretty face"

belfast

"Yes, I agree, a pretty face and a personality with whom I click are more important to me than body shape. Sometimes sexiness is just indefinable, but people have it.

And I was so close until you said "a pretty face" "

Lol, (a) I'm sure you've a beautiful face (b) you've definitely got a great body and (c)if your personality in real life is like it is here, who couldn't click with you?!

totally agree, everybody has there own favourite flavour or taste

totally agree, everybody has there own favourite flavour or taste "

True

» Add a new message to this topic