FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Who's mobile nearby?

Who's mobile nearby?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhousecouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derry L/Derry

What will the Sunday world say when this new feature goes live? Will you use it or leave it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's gonna be like other sites apps. Within 5km/10km/20km radius.

It won't show everyone's exact location. Not sure why everyone's so suspicious of it.

Derry L/Derry

We're not suspicious just curious about it.

ok i know i'm not up there techno wise but!!! what is it the post is about??? is it like those tv cop shows or tracker app for peoples kids???

Derry L/Derry

The mobile version of this site will have an app that will alert you to the proximity of other Fabswingers. So if you are out and about you could keep an eye open. We don't know how accurate it will be but it can be opted out from if desired.

"We're not suspicious just curious about it. "

Sorry, I didn't mean you lol.

So many other threads about this, lots of people suspicious and scared for some reason.

It will give an approx distance from your loc of the person you're 'perving' lol.

Usually 5/10/20/50 km radius, but it won't pinpoint an exact loc of someone.

I think it'll be a pretty cool add on to the mob app.

I've used it on another site

seriouly holy good shit!! i dont think i would want that! i could see why some might, but i would like the annonymity we have atm to remain, so would that mean anyone could join site and have the app??? i noticed the bit at start about the papers that would be worrying, but then we have a fab phone we use only for fab so i guess it wouldnt affect us but still food for thought

it will be interesting to see distance they will set it up with. I thought I saw that another site had it down to quite close proximity, which I found a bit scary.

Sure, we'll see what it will be like when it launches and everyone can decide themselves if they want to opt in or out.

I sure don't want fooey stalking me in my local cafe

"it will be interesting to see distance they will set it up with. I thought I saw that another site had it down to quite close proximity, which I found a bit scary.

Sure, we'll see what it will be like when it launches and everyone can decide themselves if they want to opt in or out.

I sure don't want fooey stalking me in my local cafe "

Lol!!

No worries there BB!

could be dodgy enough , but on the orther hand could be good fun just like ppl you have close by that have their bluetooth switched on lol

[Removed by poster at 26/06/12 21:13:06]

i think that might be 1 to opt out off

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Wnt it b like google earth and they will b able to c peeps thro the windows god help them tho nt a pretty site in the morn lol think its fab idea and that u can op out if u scared dnt think it would work tho as peeps wnt wana mingle to close to home xx

"Wnt it b like google earth and they will b able to c peeps thro the windows god help them tho nt a pretty site in the morn lol think its fab idea and that u can op out if u scared dnt think it would work tho as peeps wnt wana mingle to close to home xx "

i actually seen me daddy at his kitchen window and his 2 doggys in the yard was while funny and me sis in her car comin round the green leadin to her house soon we,ll have no privacy at all , might as well just go out with a neon sign on our heads lol and yes i do know its optional to have it lol

which could ruin phone sex! .... Her: ooohhhh aaaahhhh.... I'm sticking my finger inside my pussy for you.... ooohhh aaaahhhh

Him: hang on, I can see you on my satellite view here and it looks like you'r ironing your big white undies lol

"which could ruin phone sex! .... Her: ooohhhh aaaahhhh.... I'm sticking my finger inside my pussy for you.... ooohhh aaaahhhh

Him: hang on, I can see you on my satellite view here and it looks like you'r ironing your big white undies lol"

PMSL!!! ^^^^^^^

Too funny and true!!

» Add a new message to this topic