FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Foreplay

Foreplay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you like foreplay? Or just full on sex?

If you like it what do you like most done to you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice massage with baby oil , kissin on the bk of my neck (dunno why but it just does it for me lol ) little bite here and there ! gentle pull on the nipples with the teeth ,runnin the tips of his fingers up the inside of my thighs , slow gentle oral ,fuck turnin meself on here lol

haha you're gas ty! But actually I started describing what I like and I got so horny I deleted that part and 'sent' so I could have a play lol

Love love love being kissed at the back of my neck too. It's a real turn on. It can start by lovely sensual kissing and the guy running his hands through my hair and back of my neck... sigh and melt.

Then running hands down my back, thighs, bum. Slight teasing of boobs and nipples. No pulling or biting at all it hurts! Then slight teasing of knees, behind knees and inner thighs working his way up to a some oral pleasure mmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

love foreplay.

sex on a golf course is so hot lol

That all sounds familiar lol.

By *ropoint420Man  over a year ago

co.down

"nice massage with baby oil , kissin on the bk of my neck (dunno why but it just does it for me lol ) little bite here and there ! gentle pull on the nipples with the teeth ,runnin the tips of his fingers up the inside of my thighs , slow gentle oral ,fuck turnin meself on here lol "
not just yourself lol

"That all sounds familiar lol."

and what do YOU like nobody??

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

yeah defo kissing back of neck round to side sends shivers down my spine! then gentle stroking leading to full on snoging and touching between legs, but the neck gets me every time i just get sooooo bloody horny and wet

"nice massage with baby oil , kissin on the bk of my neck (dunno why but it just does it for me lol ) little bite here and there ! gentle pull on the nipples with the teeth ,runnin the tips of his fingers up the inside of my thighs , slow gentle oral ,fuck turnin meself on here lol not just yourself lol"

lol

"haha you're gas ty! But actually I started describing what I like and I got so horny I deleted that part and 'sent' so I could have a play lol

Love love love being kissed at the back of my neck too. It's a real turn on. It can start by lovely sensual kissing and the guy running his hands through my hair and back of my neck... sigh and melt.

Then running hands down my back, thighs, bum. Slight teasing of boobs and nipples. No pulling or biting at all it hurts! Then slight teasing of knees, behind knees and inner thighs working his way up to a some oral pleasure mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

you,ll be at urself all nite bbw lol oh and also runnin the nails up and down my back , lov the bitin as long as they don,t draw blood and the marks are hidden hickies on the neck at my age me mother wud kill me lmao

one of my fb's knew how much I liked the back of my neck being teased so he gave it a good go to my enjoyment.

It was only the next day when my friends asked me what that thing at my neck was when I saw the HUGE hickey! I felt like 16 again haha

I like all over the above but with more then two people

"one of my fb's knew how much I liked the back of my neck being teased so he gave it a good go to my enjoyment.

It was only the next day when my friends asked me what that thing at my neck was when I saw the HUGE hickey! I felt like 16 again haha"

aye an ex of mine just cover me when we had a few too many and got a bit carried away he defs was a vampire in a previous life they used to hurt for weeks but you tryin wearin polo necks and scarfs when its a hot day defs some funny looks lol

"I like all over the above but with more then two people"

so with just one person you don't like foreplay?

Foreplay!???

What's that?

I've usually cum n gone by then!!

"Foreplay!???

What's that?

"

so I heard, so I heard....

"Foreplay!???

What's that?

so I heard, so I heard.... "

Well as my profile states......

"Faster than the human eye!.... Woosh!!

"Foreplay!???

What's that?

"

She won't even know that you were there lol

"Foreplay!???

What's that?

She won't even know that you were there lol"

That's the point!!

"Was that a Bird? No!"

"Was that a Plane? Nope!"

"It's just Fooey! And he's cum all down your leg!!"

Foreplay is awesome, fingers are one of my favorite body parts :D

Is Foreplay when you get 3 people to Join you ??

"Is Foreplay when you get 3 people to Join you ?? "

such a smart arse lol

By *entleman DMan  over a year ago

city center, limerick city.

love using foreplay on a girl, they are such a turn on when you get them worked up and frisky!

have been on receiving end of foreplay that often (selfish bitches! lol) but love the ass grinding against my crotch in a circluar motion pressing against cock on the way up.......can never get jeans of fast enuf after 30 secs of that!!!

sounds like a tip for ye ladies

"love using foreplay on a girl, they are such a turn on when you get them worked up and frisky!

have been on receiving end of foreplay that often (selfish bitches! lol) but love the ass grinding against my crotch in a circluar motion pressing against cock on the way up.......can never get jeans of fast enuf after 30 secs of that!!!

sounds like a tip for ye ladies "

i meant havent been on recieving end of foreplay.......... lol

Ok ok not exactly on point but a good joke that nearly fits .

When is premature ejaculation a problem ? When it cums between "hello" and "what's your name "

I like making a girl cum before we actually shag. Its so horny eating her pussy and watching and listening to her cumming.

interesting. Women say what they like to get done to them. Men say what they like to do to women...

Are you guys just sucking up to us? I'm sure you like to get some attention during foreplay too?

Not really. I am not the best at going for ages. I cum after a bout 4 minutes so i use forplay as a way to get her off or so she will cum as we are shagging.

"interesting. Women say what they like to get done to them. Men say what they like to do to women...

Are you guys just sucking up to us? I'm sure you like to get some attention during foreplay too? "

Nothing like laying back and doing fook all and get touched, kissed, licked and sucked always return the favour though in case your thinking i a lazy fooker

By *arvey36Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Not sure if it's foreplay? But I love to just stand there girl on knees and get a Good ole fashion wet deep bj till I blow me fat all down her neck!! Mmmm on meets i hardly ever get a bj to completion like that, it's usually ... Hmmm just a fore play!! Then on to the magic!! Not complaining like, but it's Defo what I like!! have a posted this in the write place?? Lol

"Not sure if it's foreplay? But I love to just stand there girl on knees and get a Good ole fashion wet deep bj till I blow me fat all down her neck!! Mmmm on meets i hardly ever get a bj to completion like that, it's usually ... Hmmm just a fore play!! Then on to the magic!! Not complaining like, but it's Defo what I like!! have a posted this in the write place?? Lol"

naw thats not foreplay thats you only thinkin on urself lol

Belfast

"Not sure if it's foreplay? But I love to just stand there girl on knees and get a Good ole fashion wet deep bj till I blow me fat all down her neck!! Mmmm on meets i hardly ever get a bj to completion like that, it's usually ... Hmmm just a fore play!! Then on to the magic!! Not complaining like, but it's Defo what I like!! have a posted this in the write place?? Lol

naw thats not foreplay thats you only thinkin on urself lol "

Selfish bugger me!! Lol

"Not sure if it's foreplay? But I love to just stand there girl on knees and get a Good ole fashion wet deep bj till I blow me fat all down her neck!! Mmmm on meets i hardly ever get a bj to completion like that, it's usually ... Hmmm just a fore play!! Then on to the magic!! Not complaining like, but it's Defo what I like!! have a posted this in the write place?? Lol

Selfish bugger me!! Lol "

seems that way yes lol

Belfast

Selfish bugger me!! Lol

seems that way yes lol "

In my defence I did say it hardly ever happens.. These days!! .... Oh back in my day!! Lol lol I sound like me granda!!!!

Selfish bugger me!! Lol

seems that way yes lol

In my defence I did say it hardly ever happens.. These days!! .... Oh back in my day!! Lol lol I sound like me granda!!!! "

nice to know granpaaaaaaa lol

"interesting. Women say what they like to get done to them. Men say what they like to do to women...

Are you guys just sucking up to us? I'm sure you like to get some attention during foreplay too?

Nothing like laying back and doing fook all and get touched, kissed, licked and sucked always return the favour though in case your thinking i a lazy fooker "

nope as long as it's give and take. I love pleasing a man like this.

By *orny X 2Couple  over a year ago

Mitchelstown

Looks like some guys think foreplay is the front of a petrol station, good foreplay should start early in the enening, with dinner, or a meal out, bottle of wine, romantic, or sexy chat, and later, some gentle kisses and caresses while soft music is playing, all kisses and caresses have to be soft slow and gentle, but not too slow to send her to sleep, shoulders and neck are starting areas, kissing slowly down along body, nipples, tummy, thighs, inner thighs, knees back of knees legs ankles and with some women toes, then slowly kissind back up along both legs, this time stopping and concentrating on inner thights and finally soft teasing kisses moving towards her clit, and guys foreplay is about turning the woman on, cos guys, she only has to smile and you are ready, lol

I like having my dinner made

[Removed by poster at 28/06/12 23:35:46]

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"Looks like some guys think foreplay is the front of a petrol station, good foreplay should start early in the enening, with dinner, or a meal out, bottle of wine, romantic, or sexy chat, and later, some gentle kisses and caresses while soft music is playing, all kisses and caresses have to be soft slow and gentle, but not too slow to send her to sleep, shoulders and neck are starting areas, kissing slowly down along body, nipples, tummy, thighs, inner thighs, knees back of knees legs ankles and with some women toes, then slowly kissind back up along both legs, this time stopping and concentrating on inner thights and finally soft teasing kisses moving towards her clit, and guys foreplay is about turning the woman on, cos guys, she only has to smile and you are ready, lol "
that would be lovely but only from my hubby nice intimate evening for people that have a close bond, but if it was a meet i'd keep it to neck kissing feeling up gently building to hot steamy sex! ohhh yeah

Selfish bugger me!! Lol "

blow me fat down her neck?? sounds rotten tbh.

I think foreplay in general is better then. Man event....i love to concentrate on the woman and watch her enjoy every move i make....can't beat a bit of two handed fingering

"love using foreplay on a girl, they are such a turn on when you get them worked up and frisky!

sounds like a tip for ye ladies "

and after the trousers come off how many seconds left to ya explode lol

haha not over a minute anyway!! but would go down on her for a bit for me to "cool down"

"Looks like some guys think foreplay is the front of a petrol station, good foreplay should start early in the enening, with dinner, or a meal out, bottle of wine, romantic, or sexy chat, and later, some gentle kisses and caresses while soft music is playing, all kisses and caresses have to be soft slow and gentle, but not too slow to send her to sleep, shoulders and neck are starting areas, kissing slowly down along body, nipples, tummy, thighs, inner thighs, knees back of knees legs ankles and with some women toes, then slowly kissind back up along both legs, this time stopping and concentrating on inner thights and finally soft teasing kisses moving towards her clit, and guys foreplay is about turning the woman on, cos guys, she only has to smile and you are ready, lol "

that sounds really good but it would probably be too much for me with a NSA partner. Nice description though mmmmm

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

In my view foreplay is the stairway to erotic wonderland and the longer it is the better

getting all horny again reading all of this mmmmmmmmmm

"I like having my dinner made "

I'd prefer someone making me breakfast

"In my view foreplay is the stairway to erotic wonderland and the longer it is the better"

I agree....yummm!

The longer the stairway the better the landing!!!

"The longer the stairway the better the landing!!! "

Yes I have to agree with that....mmmmmm!

» Add a new message to this topic