FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Relationship status change

Relationship status change

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK I've just entered into a relationship with a very sexy temptress she doesn't know I'm a swinger and I'm on fab!

She's a very sexy and very sexually active woman who meets all my needs, I breached the subject of 3somes with her and she said let's keep it just us for now!

Should I tell her and if so how do I brake the news any and all advice is welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Think she has already answered the question without knowing what your going to ask already with the statement of just keeping it the 2 of you for now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say no for the moment. If I had someone meeting my needs I wouldn't be on here. So I wouldn't rock the boat and end up loosing her.

Take a break and enjoy the time with her!

By *ildmovementMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Take a break and enjoy the time with her! "

I’d be honest and tell her you are on here and about your profile. Show here you will delete or suspend it if that’s what both of you want but the longer you leave it to tell her the Harder subject will be to broach in the future. If your serious about the relationship and she is also the truth is all ways best.

Good luck OP I hope things work out for both of you this is a nice bit of news in a lock down. It’s the small wins that count.

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"Take a break and enjoy the time with her!

I’d be honest and tell her you are on here and about your profile. Show here you will delete or suspend it if that’s what both of you want but the longer you leave it to tell her the Harder subject will be to broach in the future. If your serious about the relationship and she is also the truth is all ways best.

Good luck OP I hope things work out for both of you this is a nice bit of news in a lock down. It’s the small wins that count. "

That is a good point tbf

"Take a break and enjoy the time with her!

Good luck OP I hope things work out for both of you this is a nice bit of news in a lock down. It’s the small wins that count. "

I'd agree with this, honest communication is a good start to a relationship.

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

If she's very sexy and very sexually active hey your lucky! Enjoy being with her give it time and see how relationship develops! Risk losing her as 3somes might'nt be her thing

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I would be upfront about it. If she finds out down the road, she might be thick you didnt tell her.

MsD

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Be honest what's the worse that could happen? She'll be interested or not! But if she's everything you need why would you be looking else where?

» Add a new message to this topic