FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Massage

Massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Talk to me about erotic massage experiences!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

"Talk to me about erotic massage experiences!

"

Looking at your beautiful pics, a sensual erotic massage would make your beautiful body quiver and tingle with sensual pleasure.

By *13_hercMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

Lay back, close your eyes, and surrender your body to the oil lubricated hands that slide across your skin; working, first, from your shoulders to you butt, then from your feet to you thighs; ending with fingers slipping inside you, and caressing your clit.

By *ensualmassagemanMan  over a year ago

Ciudad Quesada/Rojales costa blanca spain

"

feel free to message me if you would like to know more about sensual and erotic massages. xx

By *avegoodMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

"

Never had or gave one but is a fantasy of mine to either give or receive

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"

Warm cosy room.....

Great playlist...

The smell of essential oils..

Candles lit...

Lights are dimmed...

Coconut oil warming..

I stand behind you and blindfold you...

Unzipping your dress, it falls to the floor..

I take your hand and lead you to the table..

Lie down, and surrender to my touch...

By *unsigntwoCouple  over a year ago

athlone

Oh I yet to experience this so so looking forward to it

Mrssun xx

By *t777Woman  over a year ago

close by

Warm cosy room.....

Great playlist...

The smell of essential oils..

Candles lit...

Lights are dimmed...

Coconut oil warming..

I stand behind you and blindfold you...

Unzipping your dress, it falls to the floor..

I take your hand and lead you to the table..

Lie down, and surrender to my touch...

"

Oooo sounds divine

By *xybrianMan  over a year ago

Baldoyle

My first experience of a professional massage. Didn't realise erotic services were on offer until she took her top off, and used her body as well as her hands on me. I got a little concerned when she snapped on a rubber glove, but she just smiled and said trust me....

My first orgasm purely from prostate massage. What an experience! Still haven't found another woman who could replicate that mind blowing orgasm!

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"My first experience of a professional massage. Didn't realise erotic services were on offer until she took her top off, and used her body as well as her hands on me. I got a little concerned when she snapped on a rubber glove, but she just smiled and said trust me....

My first orgasm purely from prostate massage. What an experience! Still haven't found another woman who could replicate that mind blowing orgasm!"

I'm betting this wasn't in Ireland?

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

"My first experience of a professional massage. Didn't realise erotic services were on offer until she took her top off, and used her body as well as her hands on me. I got a little concerned when she snapped on a rubber glove, but she just smiled and said trust me....

My first orgasm purely from prostate massage. What an experience! Still haven't found another woman who could replicate that mind blowing orgasm!

I'm betting this wasn't in Ireland?

"

received one similar to this in Midlands town a few yr back n she actually told me my prostate was quiet smooth n healthy I think she was well educated in this field ..interesting

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

My first orgasm purely from prostate massage. What an experience! Still haven't found another woman who could replicate that mind blowing orgasm!"

You met a very generous masseuse... All of that and you'd no inkling it might turn erotic!!

By *xybrianMan  over a year ago

Baldoyle

You met a very generous masseuse... All of that and you'd no inkling it might turn erotic!! "

I was very young and innocent. I was told afterwards by some friends in the know that it was well known as providing more than massage!

» Add a new message to this topic