FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > dom females?

dom females?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quarius tv OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Hi just a stab in the unknown r there any dom females on site who would like to meet a tv for role reversal single only tho seems a lot of shy gals on here lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you find any let me know, I would love to be dominated by another woman, so hot!

"Hi just a stab in the unknown r there any dom females on site who would like to meet a tv for role reversal single only tho seems a lot of shy gals on here lol x"

get into that kitchen and get them dishes done wench lol there is that dom enough for ya lol

ballymena

Haha thats what the diswasher is for ya lil minx lol wit that pose hun just rite height for me to slide underneath u and for u to have ur wicked way wit me i will repay u in kind and do ur dusting for ya ty lol xx

"Haha thats what the diswasher is for ya lil minx lol wit that pose hun just rite height for me to slide underneath u and for u to have ur wicked way wit me i will repay u in kind and do ur dusting for ya ty lol xx"

naw thats what a man is for if you can find the right one lol well go for it be like a game of black and red lol

ballymena

Nah men cnt multitask just us tvs were the 3rd sex u know lol b more like mastermind my mind and ur masterfullness go easy tho im a lover n fighter 69 poisitions in a one nite stand get up let a man be a woman and a woman b a man x

» Add a new message to this topic