FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tinder

Tinder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I joined tinder..

Put a few pics up(no face)

And was honest(I'm married etc.)

Have matched with a few.. Some lovely and I'm chatting away to them

However I have matched with quite a few women, who have only matched with me to abuse me.

I understand some people mightn't agree with my situation but the vitriol I have experienced has shocked me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Do you reply or block them ( I dont have Tinder so dont know how it works )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why are you shocked?

What did you expect? Every woman to welcome you with open arms for some people its a no go, accept it and move on. Fair play for been open and honest though

By *ack-SpratMan  over a year ago

Boyle

[Removed by poster at 31/10/22 03:16:45]

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've never been on tinder or any dating app. It seems a bit odd to me for people to match just so they can abuse others just because they don't agree with what they are doing. And pretty pointless as well.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have no problem with people not liking my choices. However, I don't get the matching just to abuse. I would never feel the need bring someone down or make then feel shit because I have an agenda.

Maybe I went into it too naive.

Only site I have been on is Fab so dont know how other sites work.

I just don't understand why anyone needs to give abuse of any sort to people who are doing something they don't agree with.

Lots on here who are doing things I wouldn't necessarily do or agree with and I just let them get on with it as it's none of my business.

Likewise my situation is my business and not really for anyone else to comment on.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Cheating on your wife is nearly universally hated in the real world. Its much more tolerated here than most placed. I'd guess you've been lulled into a false sense of security from being on here.

By *huCullainMan  over a year ago

Rathowen

I used tinder for a whole week. Got plenty of matches, few chats and a bit of abuse from one woman when I said I wouldn't meet her so blocked, deleted and tried, Badoo, bumble and match. All pretty much the same so gave up on them all.

I find fab to be better as far as being yourself goes. Those who don't like me have me blocked, and those I don't like I've blocked. Simple. Just don't take it too seriously and enjoy your time here.

By *eff..Man  over a year ago

belfast

Just as chucullian said, I have been on tinder and a lot either just match and don’t chat or match and abuse, I think it’s easier on here to talk with people, all have similar interests etc

I have the worst luck in tinder. I never get any matches !! I’m obviously doing something wrong. But it can really take a toll on you.

I tried a few others before I knew fab existed. Was not comfortable on any of them and only lasted a few days or a week.

I just enjoy the community on here and even though I'm not strictly a swinger I feel welcomed and there's definitely a place for all comers on fab which I love to see.

Being able to be up front and open about your interests is sooooo much better to filter out poor matches and avoid the awkward bit of trying to suss out if a person has interests in kink by conversation alone

belfast

"I tried a few others before I knew fab existed. Was not comfortable on any of them and only lasted a few days or a week.

I just enjoy the community on here and even though I'm not strictly a swinger I feel welcomed and there's definitely a place for all comers on fab which I love to see.

Being able to be up front and open about your interests is sooooo much better to filter out poor matches and avoid the awkward bit of trying to suss out if a person has interests in kink by conversation alone "

somewhere

"I have the worst luck in tinder. I never get any matches !! I’m obviously doing something wrong. But it can really take a toll on you. "

Would you not come off it if its effecting you like that for your own sake

"I tried a few others before I knew fab existed. Was not comfortable on any of them and only lasted a few days or a week.

Being able to be up front and open about your interests is sooooo much better to filter out poor matches and avoid the awkward bit of trying to suss out if a person has interests in kink by conversation alone "

I agree 100%, Fab isn’t perfect but for finding likeminded people for straight forward meets it’s the best.

You can usually determine if there mutual attraction, chemistry and interest within 1-2 messages… then it’s just a matter of organising a coffee meet (or more)

By *TFandMPCouple  over a year ago

Dublin & Wexford

Give Feeld a go

"Give Feeld a go "

Good number of users in ireland?

By *TFandMPCouple  over a year ago

Dublin & Wexford

Not bad but could do with more.

belfast

"Not bad but could do with more."

One more has just joined

By *hyeyesMan  over a year ago

meath

Tinder is the best , nothing comes close

"Give Feeld a go

Good number of users in ireland? "

Good amount in Dublin but there's feck all around me. I ended up on endless loop of swiping the same profiles over and over

By *olo1nowMan  over a year ago

Carlow

"Tinder is the best , nothing comes close"
. I think you might be right, as far as I’m concerned this site is useless, seems to be the same old 12/20 that comment on everything, when I ask about a coffee meet I get a reply to say’oh that was yesterday, sorry’, only reason I am still on is I’ve paid the fee, will try tinder

I think with whatever site you use you get what you put into it, I joined tinder and would match and within two messages would be asked for sexy pics so ended up deleting it.

Pof must guys on it are on here too so makes no difference.

At least on here there is a social side to fab and i enjoy that, I've made some great friends, had some amazing nights out.

Om here I've received abuse through messages which just means the rubbish takes itself off and can be blocked.

If something isn't working for you or makes you feel worse etc, walk away from it and I mean that across all social media and people in our lives.

Lifes too short

To be judged by someone who you might not even meet or you might not give the person that judged you and swiped left online a second look in a supermarket etc because you might not be interested for whatever reason...no thanks . .if l don't make it ..l don't make it but l won't be up there to be shot down by someone who I'll never meet for whatever reason...so tinder ain't for me ..but for whoever is on it ..hey..have a great time.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I enjoyed tinder but most women were way to far away from me .

"To be judged by someone who you might not even meet or you might not give the person that judged you and swiped left online a second look in a supermarket etc because you might not be interested for whatever reason...no thanks . .if l don't make it ..l don't make it but l won't be up there to be shot down by someone who I'll never meet for whatever reason...so tinder ain't for me ..but for whoever is on it ..hey..have a great time. "

Is that not what happens here? Or even in life, we are all guilty of judging a book by its cover

By *itemeagainMan  over a year ago

Wexford

"So I joined tinder..

However I have matched with quite a few women, who have only matched with me to abuse me.

I understand some people mightn't agree with my situation but the vitriol I have experienced has shocked me.

"

There are sites for cheating... tinder isn't one

"So I joined tinder..

There are sites for cheating... tinder isn't one "

Is it not? I would have thought any where can be open to cheating

"So I joined tinder..

Is it not? I would have thought any where can be open to cheating "

Yep, cheaters will cheat. Even in church

Never had any luck with dating apps at all, even tried to give bumble one last try a few weeks ago, ended up deleting it after a week.

Wexford

"So I joined tinder..

Is it not? I would have thought any where can be open to cheating "

Its not specifically no ... its aimed at dating ...

Ashley Madison – Best Affair Site Overall. ...

Adult Friend Finder – Great for Affair Hookups. ...

Victoria Milan – Best Dating Site for Married Women. ...

Seeking – Best Affair Site For Older Men. ...

Reddit/r/Adultery – 100% Free Forum-Style Affair Site. ...

Reddit/r/Affairs – 100% Anonymous Affairs

By *olo1nowMan  over a year ago

Carlow

"So I joined tinder..

Reddit/r/Affairs – 100% Anonymous Affairs"

. Jesus are you a spokesman for dateing/ hookup sites

Wexford

"So I joined tinder..

Reddit/r/Affairs – 100% Anonymous Affairs. Jesus are you a spokesman for dateing/ hookup sites "

Yes

Wexford

"So I joined tinder..

Reddit/r/Affairs – 100% Anonymous Affairs. Jesus are you a spokesman for dateing/ hookup sites "

Yes

"Never had any luck with dating apps at all, even tried to give bumble one last try a few weeks ago, ended up deleting it after a week. "

Same as set my area search 50km.end up being sent women from states or Asia.those sites are a load of bollix

somewhere

Ashley Madison – Best Affair Site Overall.

Didn't this get hacked and someone proved most of the women answering are just bots

Are there no sugar daddy sites...would have assumed they exist

"Never had any luck with dating apps at all, even tried to give bumble one last try a few weeks ago, ended up deleting it after a week.

Same as set my area search 50km.end up being sent women from states or Asia.those sites are a load of bollix "

I know right, and they expect you to pay 35 quid a month just to see who's liked you! It's madness.

By *hqtoneguyMan  over a year ago

East Donegal

I'm also on Tinder, also have women match with me, nit abusive but also asking why.

Why would I waste my time explaining my situation. I'm not there for a deep and meaningful!

By *m_impact_playMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Give Feeld a go

Good number of users in ireland?

Good amount in Dublin but there's feck all around me. I ended up on endless loop of swiping the same profiles over and over "

Some would love to travel from Dublin to you

By *astelloWoman  over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

I absolutely hated tinder, Ireland is so small that they'd be on tinder looking for a relationship and on fab looking for a fuck buddy.

I did a few more sites. But utterly disappointed in them all. Nice to be dated...

"To be judged by someone who you might not even meet or you might not give the person that judged you and swiped left online a second look in a supermarket etc because you might not be interested for whatever reason...no thanks . .if l don't make it ..l don't make it but l won't be up there to be shot down by someone who I'll never meet for whatever reason...so tinder ain't for me ..but for whoever is on it ..hey..have a great time.

Is that not what happens here? Or even in life, we are all guilty of judging a book by its cover"

That's the exact reason l avoid Tinder.

"I absolutely hated tinder, Ireland is so small that they'd be on tinder looking for a relationship and on fab looking for a fuck buddy.

I did a few more sites. But utterly disappointed in them all. Nice to be dated... "

I think you'll find the majority of guys on tinder are just looking for a fuck too. It's gone to that level. Which is fine , I do like to take a lady for a nice night out but I've no interest in long-term dating anymore.

"Ashley Madison – Best Affair Site Overall.

Didn't this get hacked and someone proved most of the women answering are just bots

Are there no sugar daddy sites...would have assumed they exist "

Sugar Daddy sites do exist.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Ashley Madison – Best Affair Site Overall.

Are there no sugar daddy sites...would have assumed they exist "

Yes that's exactly what happened. I'm amazed they are still in business. Fake accounts were created by the owners which sent fake generic messages to new users in order to gain a paid subscriptions. Also the details of their users were posted online. It was a total shitshow.

By *astelloWoman  over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

"I absolutely hated tinder, Ireland is so small that they'd be on tinder looking for a relationship and on fab looking for a fuck buddy.

I did a few more sites. But utterly disappointed in them all. Nice to be dated...

I think you'll find the majority of guys on tinder are just looking for a fuck too. It's gone to that level. Which is fine , I do like to take a lady for a nice night out but I've no interest in long-term dating anymore."

Damn... Better stop the ring shopping so..

I did a few more sites. But utterly disappointed in them all. Nice to be dated... "

Absolutely hated the dating sites especially when guys from Fab would figure out I was on Fab. So they would say your on Fab let's skip the coffee and get down to the fucking. Er no I don't do that on Fab why would I do it on Tinder. At least here you can be more open and honest what you want.

I think you'll find the majority of guys on tinder are just looking for a fuck too. It's gone to that level. Which is fine , I do like to take a lady for a nice night out but I've no interest in long-term dating anymore.

Damn... Better stop the ring shopping so.. "

Wedding rings no...cock rings yes

» Add a new message to this topic