FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Can or can't accommodate

Can or can't accommodate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olverine OP   Man  over a year ago

ennis

Just putting it out there..I am a single guy but can't accommodate, no iam not cheating, separate a year now and in the process of building my own place, this is after doing up the x home place years ago, I see profiles saying if can't accommodate don't contact but won't accommodate in there home or do people see if a single guy not able to accommodate off putting..jus a thought..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Doubt people have money to be spending on hotels these days, being able to accom would be a significant advantage over not being able too

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It has never bothered me if a man can't accommodate because I will never go to a guys place anyhow for a first time meet when for a sex meet after I've meet them for a social first.

I did once go to a guys place for a coffee for a first meet and that taught me to never do it again .

Personally I can accommodate I choose not to unless I know someone well. When I see it on a guys profile that he won't accommodate my first thought is he is also not wanting to give his address out to people he doesn't know well.Which I think is fair enough.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

There are so many horror stories about information regarding long-term former partners and short-term 'flings' being misused, published online or abused for coercion, that any personal details now need to be regarded as golddust

When one's trust is abused a tough lesson is learned

After a few adverse and costly experiences I have a policy of never inviting anyone to my home and also never disclosing my phone number to anyone.

Probationary periods are also extremely lengthy!

We choose not to accommodate also and we don't expect others to. Hotel meets suit us just fine

"Just putting it out there..I am a single guy but can't accommodate, no iam not cheating, separate a year now and in the process of building my own place, this is after doing up the x home place years ago, I see profiles saying if can't accommodate don't contact but won't accommodate in there home or do people see if a single guy not able to accommodate off putting..jus a thought.."

Can be the biggest deterrent ok ...can't accommodate...BUT if people can't it should be said on their profile why ..

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Just putting it out there..I am a single guy but can't accommodate, no iam not cheating, separate a year now and in the process of building my own place, this is after doing up the x home place years ago, I see profiles saying if can't accommodate don't contact but won't accommodate in there home or do people see if a single guy not able to accommodate off putting..jus a thought..

Can be the biggest deterrent ok ...can't accommodate...BUT if people can't it should be said on their profile why .."

It's nobody's business why

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Just putting it out there..I am a single guy but can't accommodate, no iam not cheating, separate a year now and in the process of building my own place, this is after doing up the x home place years ago, I see profiles saying if can't accommodate don't contact but won't accommodate in there home or do people see if a single guy not able to accommodate off putting..jus a thought..

Can be the biggest deterrent ok ...can't accommodate...BUT if people can't it should be said on their profile why .."

Why should anyone have to explain though. It's their home they don't need to explain why.

I don't expect anyone to have to explain why they won't bring a stranger into their home for sex

Can be the biggest deterrent ok ...can't accommodate...BUT if people can't it should be said on their profile why ..

Why should anyone have to explain though. It's their home they don't need to explain why."

Of course it's their home but if " can't accommodate " is on their details without anything else people are gonna be suspicious...if a person can't accommodate they should just say they don't accommodate cause it's their home..not too difficult to put on a profile is it ?

Belfast

Why should anyone have to explain though. It's their home they don't need to explain why.

Of course it's their home but if " can't accommodate " is on their details without anything else people are gonna be suspicious...if a person can't accommodate they should just say they don't accommodate cause it's their home..not too difficult to put on a profile is it ? "

Suspicious of what?

I don't expect anyone to have to explain why they won't bring a stranger into their home for sex "

That's not what was asked by the OP...if you feel you don't have to ..don't..Your profile..your page ...put whatever you want on it ..but if " can't accommodate " is on a person's profile ilit dues make people on here raise an eyebrow , they think a person has other reasons why he or she can't accommodate , it's each to their own of course but how people have you been Suspicious of or asked yourself the question why can't they accommodate ? Maybe none..but not everyone looks at it the same way ...btw..is that an angry emojie ,???

Of course it's their home but if " can't accommodate " is on their details without anything else people are gonna be suspicious...if a person can't accommodate they should just say they don't accommodate cause it's their home..not too difficult to put on a profile is it ?

Suspicious of what? "

Why they can't accommodate ...there could be hundreds of reasons why...read the OP's question...

Belfast

Suspicious of what?

Why they can't accommodate ...there could be hundreds of reasons why...read the OP's question..."

I don't need to read it. I still don't get why it's anyone's business regardless?

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Of course it's their home but if " can't accommodate " is on their details without anything else people are gonna be suspicious...if a person can't accommodate they should just say they don't accommodate cause it's their home..not too difficult to put on a profile is it ? "

I don't accommodate and I have no intention of explaining why on my profile either. Is it difficult to explain,no.But I don't and won't ever feel the need to explain to random people who look at my profile why I don't accommodate nor would I expect anyone else to either. If I want to know I would ask someone just like someone can ask me.

By *uicy_J66Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"

I don't accommodate and I have no intention of explaining why on my profile either. Is it difficult to explain,no.But I don't and won't ever feel the need to explain to random people who look at my profile why I don't accommodate nor would I expect anyone else to either. If I want to know I would ask someone just like someone can ask me.

"

Well said ^^^

I don't expect anyone to have to explain why they won't bring a stranger into their home for sex

That's not what was asked by the OP...if you feel you don't have to ..don't..Your profile..your page ...put whatever you want on it ..but if " can't accommodate " is on a person's profile ilit dues make people on here raise an eyebrow , they think a person has other reasons why he or she can't accommodate , it's each to their own of course but how people have you been Suspicious of or asked yourself the question why can't they accommodate ? Maybe none..but not everyone looks at it the same way ...btw..is that an angry emojie ,??? "

No it's not

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

We choose who we will invite into our house only after having a cuppa with them

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I can't invite people to mine because I'm out of space under my patio

Well that and a hotel is a much nicer experience...no cleaning up beforehand or afterwards ....big fancy shower ....coffee machine and dinner

Ain't doing that in my gaff

Suspicious of what?

Why they can't accommodate ...there could be hundreds of reasons why...read the OP's question...

I don't need to read it. I still don't get why it's anyone's business regardless?

"

It's not , never said it was a person's business regardless but a reason does help, either on a person's profile or in chatting , either way it's nice to know why ..for both ..but anyway lm not gonna get into it any more but personally if l was lucky to get chatting to a person l would let them know regardless , to me it's called respect and l won't remain a mystery or anything like that to a person in that situation..it's each to their own and that's my tuppence worth..tell a person if you want and don't tell them if you don't want to ... whatever floats your boat... but l would have way more respect for a person that would say why.

Belfast

Suspicious of what?

It's not , never said it was a person's business regardless but a reason does help, either on a person's profile or in chatting , either way it's nice to know why ..for both ..but anyway lm not gonna get into it any more but personally if l was lucky to get chatting to a person l would let them know regardless , to me it's called respect and l won't remain a mystery or anything like that to a person in that situation..it's each to their own and that's my tuppence worth..tell a person if you want and don't tell them if you don't want to ... whatever floats your boat... but l would have way more respect for a person that would say why. "

I've spoken to a couple of women over the years who insisted that they only met in their own homes without a social.

That's their choice but I have more respect for a woman who wasn't prepared to allow me as a complete stranger into her home.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

The OP's question is clear. People that do not accommodate, but insist on others accommodating them. That is what I read into his question. If you cannot accommodate, why do you insist on people that cannot accommodate not to contact you, sometimes with hotels, bushes, cars ruled out? The same reasons you cannot accommodate might be exactly the reasons they don't!

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

We can’t accommodate for family reasons and we can’t afford to pay for hotels, on top of babysitter costs, for every meet. Couples of a similar age are likely to be in a similar position wrt family and there are less compatible couples, so we reserve our expensive hotel meets for those encounters, while with single men we can be more rigid in engaging only with those who can accommodate as a higher proportion of a higher number CAN accommodate. Don’t take peoples’ preferences as a personal slight OP.

I'm sure there are lots including ourselves, who could accommodate some or all or the time, but don't want to

We wouldn't be going anywhere but a hotel for a first meet anyway, so whether or not the person can accommodate is irrelevant to us.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You can never please them all op:

Some will jump to conclusions and avoid you if you don't accommodate, others will strictly only meet people who can accommodate out of financial reasons etc.

Nothing you can do about...

By *exesrangerMan  over a year ago

tralee

I think you'd want to be bat shit crazy to bring a stranger to your home. I wouldn't tell my own mother where I live.

somewhere

"I think you'd want to be bat shit crazy to bring a stranger to your home. I wouldn't tell my own mother where I live. "

Have you moved out of her basement

"I think you'd want to be bat shit crazy to bring a stranger to your home. I wouldn't tell my own mother where I live. "

I hear you, I expect my children not to call without prior appointment

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I can't invite people to mine because I'm out of space under my patio

Well that and a hotel is a much nicer experience...no cleaning up beforehand or afterwards ....big fancy shower ....coffee machine and dinner

Ain't doing that in my gaff "

Under the patio is full already?! Where are you gonna bury the next bodies?

Single guy here also, live with a relative and don’t want him knowing my business so I don’t offer to host. Hotel is the ideal venue imo

somewhere

Under the patio is full already?! Where are you gonna bury the next bodies? "

I'm looking for a pig farm

Dublin

Under the patio is full already?! Where are you gonna bury the next bodies?

I'm looking for a pig farm "

Lucrative business to hide your fetishes and kinks

By *atriceWoman  over a year ago

ballymena northern ireland not donegal

Wish i could life would be so much easier xpx

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Single guy here also, live with a relative and don’t want him knowing my business so I don’t offer to host. Hotel is the ideal venue imo"

Yet your profile states you can.....bit strange that one

"Single guy here also, live with a relative and don’t want him knowing my business so I don’t offer to host. Hotel is the ideal venue imo

Yet your profile states you can.....bit strange that one "

Miss Marple is on the ball today

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Single guy here also, live with a relative and don’t want him knowing my business so I don’t offer to host. Hotel is the ideal venue imo

Miss Marple is on the ball today "

Got to spot the spoofers

Can accom too not that it matters meets are like hens teeth regardless

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Can.

Dublin

Yet your profile states you can.....bit strange that one "

"Can accommodate" may simply mean he can accommodate elsewhere. There is no definition that states it has to be the person's private, primary residence

"Can accommodate" may simply mean he can accommodate elsewhere. There is no definition that states it has to be the person's private, primary residence "

This is true, I know many who use it to mean they are willing to book a hotel room

Dublin

"Can accommodate" may simply mean he can accommodate elsewhere. There is no definition that states it has to be the person's private, primary residence

This is true, I know many who use it to mean they are willing to book a hotel room "

Exactly

» Add a new message to this topic