FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fifty shades of green

Fifty shades of green

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have any of you experienced jealousy on the site? I've had a couple of meets get the hump when I've met somebody else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah have had this a few times...which is a shame as I love repeat meets..but definately time to move on when that starts.

Yes I had it happen snd actually admit it as well ffs. Get over it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What gets me is they've had other meets too. Double standard or what? Am I supposed to be sitting at home, pining away, just hoping they throw me a bone? (ha ha, no pun intended)

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

Yeah, it has happened that someone started to 'get the hump' when I mentioned I was meeting other people,they were expecting to be included on every meet.

Jealousy is such a wasted emotion especially on a site like this.

"Jealousy is such a wasted emotion especially on a site like this. "

yes there are a few on here like that they dont understand , some think just cause you have met them then you shouldnt be meeting anyone else, then its the 100 questions that go with it, some need to get a grip

We been very lucky its never happened to us.knock wood it wont happen to us.

I'm quite happy if people I've met on here go and meet others... especially if they et me watch

"I'm quite happy if people I've met on here go and meet others... especially if they et me watch "

i cant see you being a sit and watch kinda guy somehow

On this note jealousy most definitely is not limited to either sex

I've experienced it from both sides and neither time is better. Having said that women can get quite nasty with jealousy whereas men tend to just sulk and go all silent

It's hard when either person involved expects more from a meet but I think the only approach is to be open and honest about ur intentions with a person

If u would like to meet a person again then say so and equally if u don't want to make sure they know

Not all meets necessarily lead to a repeat experience and this should be understood from the outset and no offense should be taken

At the end of the day we are all here to satisfy individual needs and desires and jealousy in no way can add to the experience

its a swing site not a match making fall in love site have fun then move on if they want to meet again then fair enough but no need to be a stalker or a bunny boiler if the person doesnt want to meet just move on to the next if your lucky enough to get more meets from here and block the person thats sulking simple realy

I'm gonna be very honest and admit when I first joined I found it difficult when I was chattin someone and having fun only to notice they had a meet the next day or two with someone else......but this place is quite cathartic at times and I have realised, as posted above that this was a wasted and misplaced emotion generally, never mind on a swing site, so I wouldn't say I was actually jeolous but I will admit to becoming emotionally stronger thanks to this place....now there's a turn-up for the books!!!!

Over a year ago i had met a couple and in there own words had a great night. Few days later i was having a party at mine and said so in my status for non fab friends and i got a massive rant of a text from the husband giving out that they werent invited.

I explained that it wasnt a swinging party and never heard back from him. To this day i still cant understand why he was so mad. I laugh it off now but it baffled me at the time.

this is why i post jokes and things and do not broadcast my life across this site, maybe think before you post, try to some how freakily put your head in theirs, saying that even jokes get queried on here by a certain few.

"Over a year ago i had met a couple and in there own words had a great night. Few days later i was having a party at mine and said so in my status for non fab friends and i got a massive rant of a text from the husband giving out that they werent invited.

I explained that it wasnt a swinging party and never heard back from him. To this day i still cant understand why he was so mad. I laugh it off now but it baffled me at the time."

Why advertise it on your status here if you didn't want anyone from fab (or swingers) to attend??

think everyone has come across that side in both sexes, i do prefer to kinda meet the same ppl now and again i know its a sex site but i,m not open all hours for just anyone that comes along

"Over a year ago i had met a couple and in there own words had a great night. Few days later i was having a party at mine and said so in my status for non fab friends and i got a massive rant of a text from the husband giving out that they werent invited.

I explained that it wasnt a swinging party and never heard back from him. To this day i still cant understand why he was so mad. I laugh it off now but it baffled me at the time.

Why advertise it on your status here if you didn't want anyone from fab (or swingers) to attend??

"

I didnt think much about it at the time when i posted. I had seen others post similar statuses so i did as well. Was a mistake i havent made since.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I'm gonna be very honest and admit when I first joined I found it difficult when I was chattin someone and having fun only to notice they had a meet the next day or two with someone else......but this place is quite cathartic at times and I have realised, as posted above that this was a wasted and misplaced emotion generally, never mind on a swing site, so I wouldn't say I was actually jeolous but I will admit to becoming emotionally stronger thanks to this place....now there's a turn-up for the books!!!! "
how very very refreshing

» Add a new message to this topic