FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sexy builders in

Sexy builders in

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hecumminman OP   Man 33 weeks ago

heaven

Have any of had work done in your house and taught the guy/girl was hot.builders. plumbers.painters list goes on.has anyone had fun with any better still?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 33 weeks ago

somewhere

Do you know how hard it is to get a plumber

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 33 weeks ago

kinkytown

"Have any of had work done in your house and taught the guy/girl was hot.builders. plumbers.painters list goes on.has anyone had fun with any better still?"

Most tradesmen I know wouldn't as it unprofessional.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 33 weeks ago

Cork

"Do you know how hard it is to get a plumber "

Honest to God, if a recession hits and I lose my job, I'd wanna be a plumber

heaven

"Have any of had work done in your house and taught the guy/girl was hot.builders. plumbers.painters list goes on.has anyone had fun with any better still?

Most tradesmen I know wouldn't as it unprofessional. "

would be some man to walk away if your head was stuck in the washing machine lol

By *eralt80Man 33 weeks ago

cork

"Do you know how hard it is to get a plumber "

I’d no trouble finding one, you must be looking in the wrong place

By *orkGuyFunGuyMan 33 weeks ago

Cork

I’m in 4-5 different homes per day 6 days a week… iv been flirted with etc but would definitely require the homeowner to be very blunt.

My business is has a Facebook page and Google website with reviews and the last thing I’d want is “he tried it on with me” coming up in my review section …. I most definitely would but no way would I be making the moves.. not in that situation

heaven

"I’m in 4-5 different homes per day 6 days a week… iv been flirted with etc but would definitely require the homeowner to be very blunt.

My business is has a Facebook page and Google website with reviews and the last thing I’d want is “he tried it on with me” coming up in my review section …. I most definitely would but no way would I be making the moves.. not in that situation "

In same boat.

By *ustforfun12330Man 32 weeks ago

r

As a plumber i can confirm our phone will not stop ha ha

By *apri 555Man 32 weeks ago

wexford or Dublin

"Have any of had work done in your house and taught the guy/girl was hot.builders. plumbers.painters list goes on.has anyone had fun with any better still?

Most tradesmen I know wouldn't as it unprofessional. "

Unprofessional would be to turn you down imop

By *ingerrrrWoman 32 weeks ago

Meath

I had a tiler come to my house and do the job.. he also tiled the bathroom while he was at it..

he was from here and made my tradesman fantasy a reality..

I knew the second I opened the door to him I was in for trouble.. he had that very bold glint in his eye. He remained professional until I pretty much gave him the go ahead.. when he knelt in front of me and put his big hands between my knees and said I’m here to work for you, whatever you need I’ll do, I almost came on the spot.

I did cum a few mins later with those big fingers inside me and his mouth on my pussy.

By *j47Man 32 weeks ago

limerick

"I had a tiler come to my house and do the job.. he also tiled the bathroom while he was at it..

I knew the second I opened the door to him I was in for trouble.. he had that very bold glint in his eye. He remained professional until I pretty much gave him the go ahead.. when he knelt in front of me and put his big hands between my knees and said I’m here to work for you, whatever you need I’ll do, I almost came on the spot.

I did cum a few mins later with those big fingers inside me and his mouth on my pussy.

"

You have just cum again haven't you typing that

By *heBlowinsCouple 32 weeks ago

West Cork

"Have any of had work done in your house and taught the guy/girl was hot.builders. plumbers.painters list goes on.has anyone had fun with any better still?"

God yes we've thought about it but wouldn't do anything unless it was super obvious or we already knew they were Fabbers.. definitely some here and one in particular on this thread who we'll most definitely fuck

Fucked a few times while the tradesmen were just on the other side of a door though

By *anysicoMan 32 weeks ago

cork

Tradesman here , have had no luck in any customer’s house, ( yet) most are like fantasy,

By *odyboyzCouple (MM) 32 weeks ago

Santry

Guy who put in new boiler, mid 20s lad who put in house blinds, guy who put in attic door/ladder. And wank session with guy who installed Sky box .

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

im a tiler and it has happened

By *loryhole4HungMCRMan 4 weeks ago

Manchester

Fully anonymous wooden gloryhole here

manchester city centre

next to deansgate Met stop & train station

easy to park

open for hung or very hung

read my verifications & message if want draining

By *j47Man 4 weeks ago

limerick

"Fully anonymous wooden gloryhole here

manchester city centre

next to deansgate Met stop & train station

easy to park

open for hung or very hung

read my verifications & message if want draining "

Sorry ryan air are fully booked to manchester

By *ealcoupleCouple 4 weeks ago

"I had a tiler come to my house and do the job.. he also tiled the bathroom while he was at it..

"

Jesus, i dunno what I need tiled but I'll figure it out send him over lol

By *om TangoMan 4 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

I’m calling to peoples homes as 5 years and only twice I’d an offer of someone. First time I was asked in for tea and kindly turned the tea down and she answered I don’t actually have teabags but we can cut out the tea and I once again turned down her offer. 2nd time I knocked on the door of a lady and she answered in bra and knickers and said she wasn’t expecting me so early and she was about to go for a shower and to come in and close the door. Once again I refused. Both times all I could think of was hidden cameras and a trap so they wouldn’t have to pay for my goods. Like the poster about. I’ve a business FB page and the last thing I need is hassle. Both ladies have never ordered of me since??

» Add a new message to this topic