FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mailing women on the site

Mailing women on the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rince30 OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

Hi all

Just a quick one , easy fix for everybody , I know single women get loads of mails from guys asking to meet or chat , but why oh why do ladies think that deleting mails that the guys will go away , just mail back a quick reply " no thank you" the guy isn't offended and saves women and couples have to go through hundreds of mails a day , I stopped updating my profile and leave it blank as hey at the end of the day who cares what u write , a picture says a thousand words ,oh and I think I am one of the very few guys who actually has face pics to bit of a surprise from what I have been told

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I just say that "no thank you" don't work . I have answered back with them very words... Than you get why wats wring with me, and to be honest I ain't get the patience to continue with the conversation. I actually do read men's profiles so I have to disagree there...

But do men read women's profiles half the time NO!!! I have on my profile no cock pictures and guess wat half the mail I get are cock pictures.... I don't send a picture of my fanny on my first message more to me than my bloody fanny ..

Can I just say that "no thank you" don't work . I have answered back with them very words... Than you get why wats wring with me, and to be honest I ain't get the patience to continue with the conversation. I actually do read men's profiles so I have to disagree there...

But do men read women's profiles half the time NO!!! I have on my profile no cock pictures and guess wat half the mail I get are cock pictures.... I don't send a picture of my fanny on my first message more to me than my bloody fanny ..

"Can I just say that "no thank you" don't work . I have answered back with them very words... Than you get why wats wring with me, and to be honest I ain't get the patience to continue with the conversation. I actually do read men's profiles so I have to disagree there...

But do men read women's profiles half the time NO!!! I have on my profile no cock pictures and guess wat half the mail I get are cock pictures.... I don't send a picture of my fanny on my first message more to me than my bloody fanny .. "

"Hi all

Just a quick one , easy fix for everybody , I know single women get loads of mails from guys asking to meet or chat , but why oh why do ladies think that deleting mails that the guys will go away , just mail back a quick reply " no thank you" the guy isn't offended and saves women and couples have to go through hundreds of mails a day , I stopped updating my profile and leave it blank as hey at the end of the day who cares what u write , a picture says a thousand words ,oh and I think I am one of the very few guys who actually has face pics to bit of a surprise from what I have been told "

I always read profiles, and if I see one that has nothing on it I very quickly move on to the next, a blank profile says to me that the person will be pretty blank too, so why would I want to meet them when theres guys on here who do make an effort, but hey that's just me, Im sure theres plenty out there don't care.

"Hi all

Just a quick one , easy fix for everybody , I know single women get loads of mails from guys asking to meet or chat , but why oh why do ladies think that deleting mails that the guys will go away , just mail back a quick reply " no thank you" the guy isn't offended and saves women and couples have to go through hundreds of mails a day , I stopped updating my profile and leave it blank as hey at the end of the day who cares what u write , a picture says a thousand words ,oh and I think I am one of the very few guys who actually has face pics to bit of a surprise from what I have been told

I always read profiles, and if I see one that has nothing on it I very quickly move on to the next, a blank profile says to me that the person will be pretty blank too, so why would I want to meet them when theres guys on here who do make an effort, but hey that's just me, Im sure theres plenty out there don't care."

By *abybellWoman  over a year ago

co. tyrone

"Can I just say that "no thank you" don't work . I have answered back with them very words... Than you get why wats wring with me, and to be honest I ain't get the patience to continue with the conversation. I actually do read men's profiles so I have to disagree there...

But do men read women's profiles half the time NO!!! I have on my profile no cock pictures and guess wat half the mail I get are cock pictures.... I don't send a picture of my fanny on my first message more to me than my bloody fanny .. "

By *ranoMan  over a year ago

Comer

your spot on there prince that's all it takes but most don't have the manners to...

Manners

Look not being directed at you but I have manners and I have tried that approach.

No thank you good luck on the site.

Try being a woman on this site its hard work

The level of mails and constant begging or the nasty mail.

It's a no win situation

As ladies are dammed if we do or dammed if we don't reply.

"Manners

Look not being directed at you but I have manners and I have tried that approach.

It's a no win situation

"

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Manners

It's a no win situation

"

Point taken but not all males are the same a simple no thanks should suffice if the whys and why nots start simply block I have sent simple hello messages to new members some reply and a breif exchange may take place if we click contact is maintained if no reply well grand there's always a chance that some day these peeps will make contact butsome cpld and fems ask foor face pics in there first msg when uu reply happy happy to send a pic after a few msg or a phone call they break contact so there are some who want it one way for them and another way for the rest no reference to U

I found that when we had single men filter off mails were pouring in unfortunatley we only joined and it was nuts the cock pictues the pictures of ppl fucking, ok I know these are all on profiles to see if we want, but at 7am while serving breakfast and taking a sneaky peek on fab it isn't exactly the type of thing I like to see I personally prefer a " hi how are you I seen your profile thought we might be compatable in the lifestyle here is my picture" (face)

But unfortunatley that was not the case,

Now to the point- once filters are on the only males that can contact u are the males you have spoke to by replying to their messages before the filter was put in place and of course males who are replying to a mail u have sent

I found this a good way to tone down the amount of silly cock pictures, rude nasty, pushy mails I got, also I'm not to sure about this but I hear that there is an amount of mails u can send a day so maybe that's all the single fems can do is delete if they have reached their limit,

Just because they are on a sex site does not mean they should not just delete mails they have no interest in

(I think maybe iv had too much coffee this morning)

"I found that when we had single men filter off mails were pouring in unfortunatley we only joined and it was nuts the cock pictues the pictures of ppl fucking, ok I know these are all on profiles to see if we want, but at 7am while serving breakfast and taking a sneaky peek on fab it isn't exactly the type of thing I like to see I personally prefer a " hi how are you I seen your profile thought we might be compatable in the lifestyle here is my picture" (face)

But unfortunatley that was not the case,

Now to the point- once filters are on the only males that can contact u are the males you have spoke to by replying to their messages before the filter was put in place and of course males who are replying to a mail u have sent

I found this a good way to tone down the amount of silly cock pictures, rude nasty, pushy mails I got, also I'm not to sure about this but I hear that there is an amount of mails u can send a day so maybe that's all the single fems can do is delete if they have reached their limit,

Just because they are on a sex site does not mean they should not just delete mails they have no interest in

(I think maybe iv had too much coffee this morning) "

Mrs M can I just ask what kind of pics you suggest the guys put up?? Lets just say in reference to your profile pic! If a guy put a pic up of that exact body part would that make you message him more?? Personally I like them cock pics but that's cause I'm greedy!! But I certainly don't send face pics in the first few messages nor do I expect a guy to send them either.

And you mean you don't like cock for breakfast??? Your crazy lady!!!

"Mrs M can I just ask what kind of pics you suggest the guys put up?? Lets just say in reference to your profile pic! If a guy put a pic up of that exact body part would that make you message him more?? Personally I like them cock pics but that's cause I'm greedy!! But I certainly don't send face pics in the first few messages nor do I expect a guy to send them either.

And you mean you don't like cock for breakfast??? Your crazy lady!!! "

Oh no I think maybe u have misunderstood where I am coming from, we all love a nice pic, but for first message me personally I don't appreciate a cock pic with the words- "wanna fuck". Or "wanna suck my hard cock" we all knoe thrre are a lot more men than women on site so if we received say 20 mails like this it can become annoying lol xx

I don't mind cock pics at all but I agree, with a first message if the only pic they send is of their cock I can only imagine the cock typing the message lol. Also what's with profiles where they have about 20 pics public but they are all cock pics, like wtf lol, yes we get it, you think your cock is amazing! lol

Wanna fuck???

"Wanna fuck??? "

Very subtle

Wait wait the cock pic is on it's way,

"I don't mind cock pics at all but I agree, with a first message if the only pic they send is of their cock I can only imagine the cock typing the message lol. Also what's with profiles where they have about 20 pics public but they are all cock pics, like wtf lol, yes we get it, you think your cock is amazing! lol "

Funny thing is I do actually use my cock to type so it truly is amazing!

Ah here is there nothing that ur not amazing at ,???,,,ur the hole package,,IM sure u have a pa going thru all ur mail from the lady ,,

"I don't mind cock pics at all but I agree, with a first message if the only pic they send is of their cock I can only imagine the cock typing the message lol. Also what's with profiles where they have about 20 pics public but they are all cock pics, like wtf lol, yes we get it, you think your cock is amazing! lol

"

Besitos Wondercock! lol

"Mrs M can I just ask what kind of pics you suggest the guys put up?? Lets just say in reference to your profile pic! If a guy put a pic up of that exact body part would that make you message him more?? Personally I like them cock pics but that's cause I'm greedy!! But I certainly don't send face pics in the first few messages nor do I expect a guy to send them either.

Oh no I think maybe u have misunderstood where I am coming from, we all love a nice pic, but for first message me personally I don't appreciate a cock pic with the words- "wanna fuck". Or "wanna suck my hard cock" we all knoe thrre are a lot more men than women on site so if we received say 20 mails like this it can become annoying lol xx"

Oh for first message I certainly don't like that kind of message either but then I don't expect them to send a face pic on first message either so would they be better off without a pic bein attached to first mail at all then??? I have to honestly say the messages I recieve that don't have any pic catch my attention less than a message with any sort of pic.

Oh no I think maybe u have misunderstood where I am coming from, we all love a nice pic, but for first message me personally I don't appreciate a cock pic with the words- "wanna fuck". Or "wanna suck my hard cock" we all knoe thrre are a lot more men than women on site so if we received say 20 mails like this it can become annoying lol xx

Oh for first message I certainly don't like that kind of message either but then I don't expect them to send a face pic on first message either so would they be better off without a pic bein attached to first mail at all then??? I have to honestly say the messages I recieve that don't have any pic catch my attention less than a message with any sort of pic. "

Ok soaking I see where you are coming from maybe no pic I don't realky mind but no pic will b far better than a cock pic first I don't personally ask for face pics unless I'm interested in meeting and usually I like to go cam instead of swappn face pics but that's just me, tbh a cock pic don't so it for me at all nor does a pussy pic its just not my thing even though I do like both, I'm not saying do as I say men as I say its just me if I wanted to see their cock I could look on their profile

Again that's just me I kknow a lot of other fems bi/cur men might want to see cock pics first but love leaving something to the imagination

"Ah here is there nothing that ur not amazing at ,???,,,ur the hole package,,IM sure u have a pa going thru all ur mail from the lady ,, "

Ahhh cheers grey u have just gave away my secret job title. Lol

"I don't mind cock pics at all but I agree, with a first message if the only pic they send is of their cock I can only imagine the cock typing the message lol. Also what's with profiles where they have about 20 pics public but they are all cock pics, like wtf lol, yes we get it, you think your cock is amazing! lol

"

Me wonders if ur head actually still fits through my front door lol

I'd say men just find it hard to grab a woman's attention and just put the pic in in the hope that one woman would like it out of the 100 they mail.. Everyone on here is different in their likes and dislikes I guess.. And also everyone is different in what they like to see in a pic and what they don't like to see!!

"I'd say men just find it hard to grab a woman's attention and just put the pic in in the hope that one woman would like it out of the 100 they mail.. Everyone on here is different in their likes and dislikes I guess.. And also everyone is different in what they like to see in a pic and what they don't like to see!! "

"Ah here is there nothing that ur not amazing at ,???,,,ur the hole package,,IM sure u have a pa going thru all ur mail from the lady ,, "

Well I think the one best thing about me, my absolute number 1 greatest attribute, my piece de resistance (sounds better in French!) has got to be..my modesty.

Mrs M, my head DOESN'T fit through your door which is why I've not been over in a while lol

"Ah here is there nothing that ur not amazing at ,???,,,ur the hole package,,IM sure u have a pa going thru all ur mail from the lady ,,

Well I think the one best thing about me, my absolute number 1 greatest attribute, my piece de resistance (sounds better in French!) has got to be..my modesty.

Mrs M, my head DOESN'T fit through your door which is why I've not been over in a while lol"

Hmmm so if ur head doesn't fit through the door darling where does ur head fit??

"Ah here is there nothing that ur not amazing at ,???,,,ur the hole package,,IM sure u have a pa going thru all ur mail from the lady ,,

Mrs M, my head DOESN'T fit through your door which is why I've not been over in a while lol

Hmmm so if ur head doesn't fit through the door darling where does ur head fit?? "

Probably through the window in my front door funnyy story though not 1 I want made public lol

I've taken the time to read profile's and mail someone specifically about common interests, while not asking for a shag, personal information or sending a cock pic but it still ends up with no reply and the message being deleted.

It's poor advise to say certain behaviours by men are the cause of women not replying when most women are still rude to someone who is genuine and courteous to them.

Unfortunately for us, be it right or wrong, the women do hold all the aces. If you want to meet a woman and she gives you hoops to jump through and you don't want to, you can be sure there'll be another 10 guys who will!

Nothing any of us can do anything about that, just accept it and know where your limits are, if they don't reply then remember it's not personal as they don't know you.

"Unfortunately for us, be it right or wrong, the women do hold all the aces. If you want to meet a woman and she gives you hoops to jump through and you don't want to, you can be sure there'll be another 10 guys who will!

Nothing any of us can do anything about that, just accept it and know where your limits are, if they don't reply then remember it's not personal as they don't know you."

wise words from the experienced one

» Add a new message to this topic