FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi curiousity

Bi curiousity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alwaylimerick OP   Man 5 weeks ago

city

I’ve only ever been attracted to girls but lately I’ve loved the thought of having a guy fuck me. What does this mean and what should I do about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iCuri0Man 5 weeks ago

Shannon

Probably explore the idea on your own before jumping into bed with a stranger. Get to know what you like first.

By *electableicecreamMan 5 weeks ago

The West

"I’ve only ever been attracted to girls but lately I’ve loved the thought of having a guy fuck me. What does this mean and what should I do about it?"

Buy a good water based lube.

By *affa31Woman 5 weeks ago

Galway

"I’ve only ever been attracted to girls but lately I’ve loved the thought of having a guy fuck me. What does this mean and what should I do about it?"

Experiment. Get chatting to some guys. Make sure they know it would be your first time getting fucked and they’re willing to take it slow. And enjoy the adventure!

By *osyRedLipsWoman 5 weeks ago

Kildare

Try some soft bi play with no pressure to fuck. Go at your own pace and explore what you enjoy.

By *ofusplusCouple 5 weeks ago

Limerick

Can I watch

city

[Removed by poster at 23/04/24 20:16:12]

city

"Can I watch "
of course x feel free to dm me

By *unflowerWoman 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Start with exploring, move slowly. Try prostate stimulation first. It’s absolutely normal to experiment

By *reenfrogoMan 5 weeks ago

nearby

All very good advice. Take it slow. Figure out what you want and its always better to experiment with someone you build up a rapport with, rather than a quick awkward fumble with a stranger

By *ublin_biCouple 5 weeks ago

Dublin - DNS

Give it a go, definitely!

By *upermanslovechildMan 5 weeks ago

Glasnevin

I'd be the same except swap getting fucked with getting a double BJ from a couple/ have the bi male suck me while the lady rides my face

By *tanley KMan 5 weeks ago

Carlow

Try sucking some cock first, see if you like. If you dont like it in your mouth your unlikely to like it in your ass.

Buy yourself a small (I mean small) butt plug and some water based lube. Try it and see how you feel. If you like in a few weeks try a medium size..... and so on to larger

As Roy would say, fail to prepare.....prepare to fail

By *tanley KMan 5 weeks ago

Carlow

"I’ve only ever been attracted to girls but lately I’ve loved the thought of having a guy fuck me. What does this mean and what should I do about it?

I'd be the same except swap getting fucked with getting a double BJ from a couple/ have the bi male suck me while the lady rides my face"

Ha .... this is exactly my first bi experience. Many many cocks ago now

By *ford dudeMan 5 weeks ago

County

Take it at your own pace as said, toys etc.

Don't get hung up over labels. Just go with what feels good for you yourself.A few same sex encounters isn't gonna define your whole sexuality!

Also remember a little bit of prep work in the shower can make it a much more enjoyable experience!

Lastly lube. Plenty of lube

» Add a new message to this topic