FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Older women for younger man

Older women for younger man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *winger14 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

tralee

Never posted anything here before so here it goes

Would there be any older woman or women who would like to social meet and see how it goes ?

I know it’s probably not going to happen but if there happens to be 2 older women for a younger man that would be phenomenal!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iCuri0Man 5 weeks ago

Shannon

I feel like you have an advantage with your verification. I think you need a profile picture just to seal the deal. There was a thread on how to make a good profile a few days ago.

By *s LollyWoman 5 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Think ye need to jazz up your profile a bit, blank silhouette has zero interest from me....

By *adger BrocMan 5 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Perhaps the older ladies, (and some of the younger ones), are too busy with older more experienced guys to have time to spend training in young pups.

But don't worry.

Your day will cum........eventually.

By *electableicecreamMan 5 weeks ago

The West

There are plenty women on fab that enjoy the company of younger men.

Have a go with the forum search function and you'll see that there's a good few threads on the subject and you'll also be able to see the profiles of people that enjoy that dynamic.

As said above your profile is the thing that have to attract the people your looking for so just be aware that an account with a good bio, photos that were thought about and generally gave made an effort are always going to stand out more than a profile with no information and no clues about what you look like.

Good luck to you.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

Love older women myself

By *r_Insatiable666Man 5 weeks ago

Cork

Put some work into your profile and start attending some socials. You'd be surprised but some women love a young but mature man.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 5 weeks ago

Kildare

First of all a warm welcome to the forums always great to see new people here

I can't advise on your profile as it's against forum rules. But as a older lady if I want to meet someone I'll be checking out their profile and pictures to see is there anything that sparks my interest. If it's a blank profile I'll pretty much loose interest immediately

But good luck and enjoy the forums

» Add a new message to this topic