FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Chams Birmingham

Chams Birmingham

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandsasha OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

West Dublin

Has anyone flown over to Birmingham and stayed in/visited Chams. It's on our to do list this year. We were wondering if any nice fabbers could share their experiences. Best airport to use, how much to stay, or any dos and don'ts.

Their website says annual membership is 25 pounds per year for couples, but doesn't say how much per visit.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any info.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Yep we had a great time in there. Well worth the visit and a cheap easy flight. Can't remember the entry cost sorry, but I do remember the staff are really friendly and approachable and you can just give em a ring.

By *rishguy3217Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin/ South East sometimes

I’ve been to both regularly! Great spots

By *inkycouple007Couple 4 weeks ago

dublin

We were there in January and can highly recommend it very friendly bunch of people as in players . Think it was 40.00 per couple but a great club .. hope ye enjoy

West Dublin

"We were there in January and can highly recommend it very friendly bunch of people as in players . Think it was 40.00 per couple but a great club .. hope ye enjoy "

Thanks , x. Think it will be June or July, maybe the bank holiday.

By *DI_PalsCouple 4 weeks ago

Midlands

You’ll have a great time. Really friendly people and fab staff.

£25 for lifetime membership for couples and I think it’s £36 entrance. Saturday is couples only after 6pm. Friday and Sundays are singles and couples.

There are rooms at Chams c. £60/£80 but they get booked up quickly. If not then there are Premier Inns and Travelodges nearby or the Village Hotel in Walsall.

It’s our favourite club by a distance. Any questions just yell x

West Dublin

"You’ll have a great time. Really friendly people and fab staff.

£25 for lifetime membership for couples and I think it’s £36 entrance. Saturday is couples only after 6pm. Friday and Sundays are singles and couples.

There are rooms at Chams c. £60/£80 but they get booked up quickly. If not then there are Premier Inns and Travelodges nearby or the Village Hotel in Walsall.

It’s our favourite club by a distance. Any questions just yell x "

Thanks. If I have any, I definitely will.x

By *1CorkCouple 4 weeks ago

Cork

We’ve been. Great club, very friendly people, well worth a visit. We stayed in the accommodation attached to the club - very basic, but the convenience is worth its weight in gold. The night stay there was relatively cheap also so great value.

By *ightower2021Man 4 weeks ago

donegal

Sorry to butt in here op but I have a question too on this do you have to be a member of fab or similar swingers site to book a room and gain admission to the club I presume there has to some sort of vetting system in place for gaining admission

By *oandJohn50Couple 4 weeks ago

Dublin/Wicklow

"Has anyone flown over to Birmingham and stayed in/visited Chams. It's on our to do list this year. We were wondering if any nice fabbers could share their experiences. Best airport to use, how much to stay, or any dos and don'ts.

Their website says annual membership is 25 pounds per year for couples, but doesn't say how much per visit.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any info.x "

We make the trip back and forth quite regularly, well worth it.

Feel free to send a PM if you want some info that you may not have already received.

By *bony and ivoryCouple 4 weeks ago

East Midlands

We are regulars at chams on a Saturday great club great staff everything you could want under one roof and of course lots of sexy people

By *amesnplanesMan 4 weeks ago

swords, Dublin, Brighton

I joined Chams about 6 weeks after it opened a long time ago.

Best club in the UK in my humble opinion. I've met plenty of friends there from across the UK, Ireland and Europe.

And as previously mentioned, the availability of hotel rooms inside the club is a game changer. Book the hotels in advance!

West Dublin

"Has anyone flown over to Birmingham and stayed in/visited Chams. It's on our to do list this year. We were wondering if any nice fabbers could share their experiences. Best airport to use, how much to stay, or any dos and don'ts.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any info.x

We make the trip back and forth quite regularly, well worth it.

Feel free to send a PM if you want some info that you may not have already received. "

Thanks. X

By *rishunicornMan 4 weeks ago

Cookstown

Hi I’ve done this journey a lot.

I fly belfast to Birmingham and hire a car (cheaper than taxi)

Then stay in hotel near the club.

And drive to and from club. I usually go to Bbw Sunday and stay for bi Monday

By *obnbetzWoman 4 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

Was there recently and cannot wait to go back.

You can get the train from Birmingham international airport straight to Wallsall. Return ticket was 12 pounds.

Then it’s just a taxi from wallsall to the club it was under 10 pound for the taxi.

Stayed there too Sunday night was 55 pound.

It’s an amazing club. You bring your own drink.

Best thing to do is ring them directly and any info you need they will happily oblige.

By *jonesMan 4 weeks ago

Totnes

Sundays are also good fun at chams, chilled but lively. Nice sun deck to sit out on. Easy to make a weekend of it.

As a previous poster mentioned...use the train to Walsall or anywhere close..and get an Uber. Avoid taxi direct from airport, it's expensive.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 4 weeks ago

Kildare

"Was there recently and cannot wait to go back.

You can get the train from Birmingham international airport straight to Wallsall. Return ticket was 12 pounds.

Then it’s just a taxi from wallsall to the club it was under 10 pound for the taxi.

Best thing to do is ring them directly and any info you need they will happily oblige. "

Thank this is so helpful I had being looking into going this year

West Dublin

Lots of great info here, thanks. Xx

By *obnbetzWoman 4 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

"Was there recently and cannot wait to go back.

Best thing to do is ring them directly and any info you need they will happily oblige.

Thank this is so helpful I had being looking into going this year "

It’s so so nice over there.

Staff are so helpful. As a single woman I felt they couldn’t do enough for me.

Great club

By *weet and SpiceCouple 4 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

"Sorry to butt in here op but I have a question too on this do you have to be a member of fab or similar swingers site to book a room and gain admission to the club I presume there has to some sort of vetting system in place for gaining admission "

No you don't, however you need to become a member by showing ID. As far as we know, there's a waiting list for single guys. Best to call the club directly as they're really helpful.

Just to clarify what a poster said above, couples can go before 6pm on Saturdays but single men will be there until their kicking out time which I think may be 6.30 or 7

By *uietcpl2Couple 4 weeks ago

Dublin City

Its a great club and we are heading back to Chams in the 23 and 24th of Aug

By *inkycouple007Couple 4 weeks ago

dublin

Yes ye definitely need ID for both make sure you have it with you .

By *bxanfCouple 4 weeks ago

Bilston / Dudley / Kirby's Dreamland

It is pur favorite dress down club.

The staff are excellent and the people who go are usually very friendly and happy to chat.

Single guys aren't pushy in our experience and will happily back off if you give them a no thank you.

No alcohol is served there but you can bring your own to put behind the bar.

The hot tubs are great too.

» Add a new message to this topic