Cork

Skagos

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Xanadu

By *adger BrocMan 3 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Prancing down The Yellow Brick Road to get to Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

By *osyRedLipsWoman 3 weeks ago

Kildare

Best place to find single ladies are at events. Also some ladies hate being referred to as unicorns and tend to steer clear of the unicorn hunters.

Even well verified couples will struggle to find lady. Helps to be clear in your profile what you're looking for ie full swap etc and have pictures of both male and female. Good luck

By *uiet Lies OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Kells or somewhere close by

"Best place to find single ladies are at events. Also some ladies hate being referred to as unicorns and tend to steer clear of the unicorn hunters.

Even well verified couples will struggle to find lady. Helps to be clear in your profile what you're looking for ie full swap etc and have pictures of both male and female. Good luck "

Noted. Thanks

By *eard and BoobsCouple 3 weeks ago

Portstewart

They are around it takes a lot to interest them and as another poster said events would be the best way to get chatting to some of them

By *aChurchCouple 3 weeks ago

not near

When we find them we keep them locked up in DaDungeon. So they are very few left in the wild. Good luck.

By *eehornyWoman 3 weeks ago

Mayo

"When we find them we keep them locked up in DaDungeon. So they are very few left in the wild. Good luck. "

Haha

By *lue Sapphire GemWoman 3 weeks ago

Wicklow

"When we find them we keep them locked up in DaDungeon. So they are very few left in the wild. Good luck. "
they tend to escape every now and then

By *eductivepiercingsWoman 3 weeks ago

louth

Vast majority of couples lie about their true intentions, profiles are misleading and the woman has no experience with the same sex! Then they bail out over baby sitting issues! I think that about sums it up. So I can see why meets work best for this, for one you're actually in the same room.

By *lassy lady 216Woman 3 weeks ago

Craigavon

Perhaps stop referring to them as unicorns and realise that they are an actual person with feelings and wants of their own most couples just want another woman so they can use that person as their plaything they really don't know how to treat us single ladies properly

By *electableicecreamMan 3 weeks ago

The West

"Vast majority of couples lie about their true intentions, profiles are misleading and the woman has no experience with the same sex! Then they bail out over baby sitting issues! I think that about sums it up. So I can see why meets work best for this, for one you're actually in the same room. "

Sometimes the people we attract are a reflection of what we project into the world.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 3 weeks ago

Portstewart

We feel that for a situation to develop and succeed there has to be conversations about what each person wants from the meet. Personally if we have met a lady previously she can have a single meet with either of us as long as everyone is safe and hubby has no problem staying home to look after the kids as do I

By *heBlowinsCouple 3 weeks ago

West Cork

"Vast majority of couples lie about their true intentions, profiles are misleading and the woman has no experience with the same sex! Then they bail out over baby sitting issues! I think that about sums it up. So I can see why meets work best for this, for one you're actually in the same room.

Sometimes the people we attract are a reflection of what we project into the world."

Well said

By *eductivepiercingsWoman 3 weeks ago

louth

Says the couple looking for freaks, then complains you find them in your comments

By *uppy2017Woman 3 weeks ago

galway

I’ve been 1 and I liked it lol

By *heBlowinsCouple 3 weeks ago

West Cork

"Says the couple looking for freaks, then complains you find them in your comments "

Us? We're looking for freaks? And complaining about it?

If you're referring to the thread asking where the filthy, insane people are.. that was intended as a sarcastic thread in reference to the usage of terms like, "clean", "normal", and "sane" on profiles. Just a bit of humor and I'm sorry it wasn't clear. Thought it was obvious but I suppose it is difficult to communicate tone and intent over text

By *rokenAngelandTheDivilCouple 3 weeks ago

Near By

"Vast majority of couples lie about their true intentions, profiles are misleading and the woman has no experience with the same sex! Then they bail out over baby sitting issues! I think that about sums it up. So I can see why meets work best for this, for one you're actually in the same room. "

The vast majority of Fab lie about their true intentions!!

By *ildatlanticMan 3 weeks ago

donegal

"Where are all the unicorns hiding?"

A group of unicorns is called a blessing

» Add a new message to this topic