Baby reindeer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

My town

Has anyone watched it thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udding RoseWoman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere out there

I've seen it, thought she was crazy and very obsessed with him, I felt she should have gotten more prison time! As for the guy who r*ped him, he deserved to be sent to prison for life and the key thrown out! Nothing could be done as it couldn't be proven.

He's had a shit time of things, that's

for sure, I don't know how he could stay so same.... Fair play to him for putting his story out there, hopefully he'll help others that went through something similar or is going through it now....

By *ogladyWoman 3 weeks ago

The bog

Just watched and interview pier's Morgan and the real marta..she is definitely unhinged..

By *mee81Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin

She backed out very quickly when asked if she challenges him to release the voicemails… I think she’s lying….

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Sent via iPhone.

My town

Seen the piers morgan interview. Think the interview didn't do her any favours. At one point she was giving out cause the actress wasn't Scottish

By *irdnBorisMan 3 weeks ago

meath

It was a bit of a slow watch but kept me into it to see what way it would end its one of those i would only watch it once

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 3 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"Seen the piers morgan interview. Think the interview didn't do her any favours. At one point she was giving out cause the actress wasn't Scottish "

The lies out of her.

"I have a photographic memory".. 2 mins later "I can't remember what grade I got in my degree.

"I thought Richard was a homosexual".. 2 minutes later "He asked me to sleep with him"

Name dropping famous succesful people the whole way through the interview just like Martha did in the show.

How she knew the exact age of Pierce and the actor who played Martha and how much older/younger they are. Complete stalker behaviour.

The thing is, she actually 100% believes what she says

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

So would anyone answer a message from a woman calling herself Baby Raindeer on fab

Sent from my iphone

My town

"Seen the piers morgan interview. Think the interview didn't do her any favours. At one point she was giving out cause the actress wasn't Scottish

The lies out of her.

"I have a photographic memory".. 2 mins later "I can't remember what grade I got in my degree.

"I thought Richard was a homosexual".. 2 minutes later "He asked me to sleep with him"

Name dropping famous succesful people the whole way through the interview just like Martha did in the show.

How she knew the exact age of Pierce and the actor who played Martha and how much older/younger they are. Complete stalker behaviour.

The thing is, she actually 100% believes what she says"

haha I thought that , when she said I'm a year younger than you piers im 57 , she seemed very obsessed with the actress and more annoyed with her too.

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 3 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"Seen the piers morgan interview. Think the interview didn't do her any favours. At one point she was giving out cause the actress wasn't Scottish

The lies out of her.

The thing is, she actually 100% believes what she says haha I thought that , when she said I'm a year younger than you piers im 57 , she seemed very obsessed with the actress and more annoyed with her too. "

You could see the underdeveloped mentality of her. Saying she doesn't find little boys with no job attractive, and gloating that she has had more partners than Richard Gadd anyway.

What women in their 50s boasts about how many people they've rode?! That's teenager mindset.

Also, the way whenever she lied, she would say "no I didn't do that", while her head was nodding Yes, and blinking like crazy.

She called Piers Morgan a Twit or something on social media afterwards. I think he definitly regrets giving her that free glass of water when she came on

By *ACOLCouple 3 weeks ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 13:57:40]

By *s LollyWoman 3 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"So would anyone answer a message from a woman calling herself Baby Raindeer on fab

Sent from my iphone "

Id nearly change mine to "Baby Reindeer" for the craic

By *ACOLCouple 3 weeks ago

limerick

I saw a little preview and I cannot believe we are given predators TV time, shouldn't we be hunting down the other predator.

But to be fair she seems just as cuckoo as how she was portrait. Great job from the actress.

Lina.

By *ukeM8519Man 3 weeks ago

Leitrim

Loved every episode.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 3 weeks ago

Cork

"I saw a little preview and I cannot believe we are given predators TV time, shouldn't we be hunting down the other predator.

But to be fair she seems just as cuckoo as how she was portrait. Great job from the actress.

Lina."

I could see the argument that some of us don't recognize predatory behavior unless we saw it in a non personal way. Saying that, the media is as cruel and sadistic as those freakshow circuses.

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

"So would anyone answer a message from a woman calling herself Baby Raindeer on fab

Sent from my iphone

Id nearly change mine to "Baby Reindeer" for the craic "

What are you like with a Scottish accent

By *s LollyWoman 3 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Sent from my iphone

Id nearly change mine to "Baby Reindeer" for the craic

What are you like with a Scottish accent "

Aye a wee tassie of tea

» Add a new message to this topic