FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Subject

Subject

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oshSardine OP   Man 2 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

So the site has removed the subject line from mail. I always used the subject line in my mails to make it stand out a bit and grab the recipients attention however that has now gone. At the moment, I’m not a fan.

Any thoughts on this change?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Most people use the subject line to filter their messages so it's a poorly thought out idea and will only lead to more complaints over messages and content.

Belfast

"Most people use the subject line to filter their messages so it's a poorly thought out idea and will only lead to more complaints over messages and content. "

And clicking on the profile name opens the message now rather than the profile.

You have to click on the profile pic to access the profile

By *olourpurpleMan 2 weeks ago

Waterford

Is this going to be a permanent feature or is it just a trial?

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple 2 weeks ago

City Centre

"So the site has removed the subject line from mail. I always used the subject line in my mails to make it stand out a bit and grab the recipients attention however that has now gone. At the moment, I’m not a fan.

Any thoughts on this change?"

Yes really don't like the new update and you can't directly click into a profile from messages

Belfast

"So the site has removed the subject line from mail. I always used the subject line in my mails to make it stand out a bit and grab the recipients attention however that has now gone. At the moment, I’m not a fan.

Yes really don't like the new update and you can't directly click into a profile from messages "

Click on the profile pic rather than the profile name

By *s LollyWoman 2 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Not really liking this feature, think there's better improvements they could have done instead of that

By *ipstick KissesWoman 2 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I'm not sure it's a great idea at all, especially for event organisers for whom the subject line is, I'd imagine, really useful.

Plus I've accidentally opened three messages this morning because I forgot about the profile photo change

The profile pics are also bigger in hotlist/friends/who's looked at me

By *oshSardine OP   Man 2 weeks ago

The High Chaparral

"The profile pics are also bigger in hotlist/friends/who's looked at me"

Will make your eyes hurt while seeing a larger profile pic of a cock

Makes my eyes hurt seeing an enlarged vagina that resembles Homer Simpson.

By *eralt80Man 2 weeks ago

cork

Once ninja mode is unaffected it’ll be grand

City Centre

"Not really liking this feature, think there's better improvements they could have done instead of that "

Exactly this

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman 2 weeks ago

in the waves

No likey

By *ella.Woman 2 weeks ago

Longford

Yeah, not liking this at all

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 2 weeks ago

kinkytown

Doesn't bother us. Makes no difference in the contents of the mail. The bigger pics in the profile does however we'll have to switch to sfw when out and about

By *affa31Woman 2 weeks ago

Galway

"I'm not sure it's a great idea at all, especially for event organisers for whom the subject line is, I'd imagine, really useful.

Plus I've accidentally opened three messages this morning because I forgot about the profile photo change "

Ah crap I hadn’t thought of that! We’ll have to make the first line in the mail the subject so that it is in the preview

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 2 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

To prove you've read this far on our profile,please put "Purple" as the first word of your message

By *iscuits8Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"The profile pics are also bigger in hotlist/friends/who's looked at me"

Stop, I almost had my eyes taken out this morning by 3 pairs of profile picture diddies

By *tevieobMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Haven’t noticed it as nobody messages me

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 2 weeks ago

The West

How are some people supposed to know if their profile has been read now!!???...disaster!

By *issMollyXXXWoman 2 weeks ago

Limerick

Terrible changes, I use the subject to filter messages so it is a disaster really

By *s LollyWoman 2 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

If you want to reply from here the subject heading just goes straight though to a message

By *rRiosMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"To prove you've read this far on our profile,please put "Purple" as the first word of your message "

This

By *estcorkfunMan 2 weeks ago

clonakilty

There was me panicking this morning thinking I changed some accessibility setting in my phone with the giant pictures. Ha ha

The subject line was handy. As mentioned by other posters key words in the subject line or even a catchy subject line to grab attention.

By *ippje84Man 2 weeks ago

tipperary

Why is it gone ?, was great to keep up with what u were chatting about .

By *ilthyNightsCouple 2 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Struggling to understand what problem these changes were designed to fix.

By *rish In DubaiMan 2 weeks ago

Carlow

Terrible to change. There is so many other functions they code improve on here.

Belfast

Apparently it's to speed up the messaging process but it's not instant messaging so it's difficult to understand what there is to speed up?

By *oxyvixen99Woman 2 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I really don't like the message opening automatically when you click on the profile now

Dublin/Birmingham

Hmm yeah now that I've got some messages I'm not too impressed.

Like the bigger pic layout, dislike the messaging change a lot

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 2 weeks ago

The West

"I really don't like the message opening automatically when you click on the profile now"

Ya, that's a bit crap!

By *carlett!Woman 2 weeks ago

This change is ridiculous on a personal level as well as an event organizer. I use the message title as a filter to see who has bothered to read my profile bio & not only looked at my photos. If people can't put in enough effort to read my profile then what effort would they put into a meet etc. I hate not replying to people so only opened correctly titled messages. Now I'd have to answer every message I'd open & who has the time for that. So most likely won't open any messages now. Makes being on here kinda useless really.

By *rishhotwifeyCouple 2 weeks ago

dublin

"This change is ridiculous on a personal level as well as an event organizer. I use the message title as a filter to see who has bothered to read my profile bio & not only looked at my photos. If people can't put in enough effort to read my profile then what effort would they put into a meet etc. I hate not replying to people so only opened correctly titled messages. Now I'd have to answer every message I'd open & who has the time for that. So most likely won't open any messages now. Makes being on here kinda useless really. "

Absolutely!

City Centre

"Apparently it's to speed up the messaging process but it's not instant messaging so it's difficult to understand what there is to speed up?"

Didn't have issues before so same not sure why they made this change.

There has been feedback and what would be more useful so not sure why they didn't try listen to what ppl want.

But like send link to a friend

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Yes really don't like the new update and you can't directly click into a profile from messages "

This is why I don't like it

Yes really don't like the new update and you can't directly click into a profile from messages

This is why I don't like it "

You can still do that but you have to click on the profile photo rather than the profile name ??

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 2 weeks ago

Dublin

This is why I don't like it

You can still do that but you have to click on the profile photo rather than the profile name ??"

Ah thank you .

Dublin/Birmingham

Ah will yous relax, you'll all still have the ability to click my profile and ignore me (runs off sobbing)

By *eart-shaped-foxMan 2 weeks ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

Total nightmare keeping track of the three people messaging me. What a palaver

By *lueLotusWoman 1 week ago

Cork

"The profile pics are also bigger in hotlist/friends/who's looked at me

Stop, I almost had my eyes taken out this morning by 3 pairs of profile picture diddies "

Was happily perving away just there and zooming in on the contents of someone's bathroom when I realised my own pics were up for that level of scrutiny too

By *aseylee324Couple 1 week ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Since the subject is always really "any chance of a ride", it was a bit superfluous

By *og-ManMan 1 week ago

somewhere

So the diddies are bigger now in the pictures and the rooms look dirtier

Swings and roundabouts

By *udding RoseWoman 1 week ago

Somewhere out there

I'm actually happy the subject line is gone, used to drive me mad having to think something to put into the subject line!! All I could think of putting in was 'hello'

Surely I'm not the only one thinks same as me......

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 1 week ago

Kinda Dublin

"I'm actually happy the subject line is gone, used to drive me mad having to think something to put into the subject line!! All I could think of putting in was 'hello'

Surely I'm not the only one thinks same as me...... "

Same here. It's always a hassle trying to think of something to fill the Subject bar.

Somewhere out there

"I'm actually happy the subject line is gone, used to drive me mad having to think something to put into the subject line!! All I could think of putting in was 'hello'

Surely I'm not the only one thinks same as me......

Same here. It's always a hassle trying to think of something to fill the Subject bar."

I'm glad it's not just me that's happy with the change!!

By *panishRebelMan 1 week ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I like the change. Simpler and better.

By *ednuts101Man 1 week ago

North Dublin

It makes people think they have a chance now that more messages are being read and not ignored..it will open a floodgate

By *eductivepiercingsWoman 1 week ago

louth

No more hi! And all the subject likes like "purple" "favourite colour" are gone, but it was a filter mechanism to see did you read my profile, or about a particular topic.

I'd rather they made it 100% picture verification or no profile.

Somewhere out there

"It makes people think they have a chance now that more messages are being read and not ignored..it will open a floodgate "

We'll all get used to it in time!! I for one prefer that there's no subject line, always found it hard to think of something to put in there instead of 'hello'

We'll also get used to clicking on the profile photo to go into the profile!! It's a new change so we're just getting used to it and it's a pain sometimes but we'll get there!! So give it a chance!!

By *oshSardine OP   Man 1 week ago

The High Chaparral

"It makes people think they have a chance now that more messages are being read and not ignored..it will open a floodgate

We'll all get used to it in time!! I for one prefer that there's no subject line, always found it hard to think of something to put in there instead of 'hello'

We'll also get used to clicking on the profile photo to go into the profile!! It's a new change so we're just getting used to it and it's a pain sometimes but we'll get there!! So give it a chance!! "

That’s it. No on likes change. We’ll all be used to the change in a couple of days and new folk that are joining won’t know any difference either.

Somewhere out there

"It makes people think they have a chance now that more messages are being read and not ignored..it will open a floodgate

We'll also get used to clicking on the profile photo to go into the profile!! It's a new change so we're just getting used to it and it's a pain sometimes but we'll get there!! So give it a chance!!

That’s it. No on likes change. We’ll all be used to the change in a couple of days and new folk that are joining won’t know any difference either."

Exactly!! Everyone just needs to be patient!!

By *aseylee324Couple 1 week ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"It makes people think they have a chance now that more messages are being read and not ignored..it will open a floodgate "

That's what filters are for!!

By *oshSardine OP   Man 1 week ago

The High Chaparral

That’s it. No on likes change. We’ll all be used to the change in a couple of days and new folk that are joining won’t know any difference either.

Exactly!! Everyone just needs to be patient!! "

Men don’t have patience. You know that

» Add a new message to this topic