FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dirty Mind Test

Dirty Mind Test

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-dirty-mind-test

Ok did this test to prove someone wrong my mind isn't completely in the gutter judging from results I was wrong

Filthy

You scored 94% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

You scored 94% on Dirtiness, higher than 94% of your peers.

I am shockly proud of myself

See how u do.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mhahahahahahahha!!!

I win by 1% - i fuckin rule the dirtiness - its on people - 95% dirty mind - the other 5% is dead due to alcohol abuse

Your result for The Dirty Mind Test ...

Filthy

You scored 95% Dirtiness!

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up.

1%?????????? 1 FECKING PERCENT I demand a recount

Your result for The Dirty Mind Test ...

Filthy

You scored 91% Dirtiness!

shocking

"Your result for The Dirty Mind Test ...

Filthy

You scored 91% Dirtiness!

shocking"

Shocking but room for improvement

"http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-dirty-mind-test

Ok did this test to prove someone wrong my mind isn't completely in the gutter judging from results I was wrong

Filthy

You scored 94% on Dirtiness, higher than 94% of your peers.

I am shockly proud of myself

See how u do........."

...Ok then I also scored 94% so I think we must be kindred spirits hun...lol....Or just have dirty sexxxy minds...Mmmmm..

I'm going with kindred sprits my hubby is just tooooooooooo filthy for me

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

93% ooh im a bad girl

Filthy

"Filthy

Judging by your score, your mind is a wasteland of perversion and impurity. Congratulations! You are officially in possession of a dirty mind. You probably enjoy dirty jokes very much and appreciate the sexy things in life. Thinking about sex is something you do often, and you probably wonder why other people can't loosen up."

Snap crackle and pop Greenie, my we do have lots in commom

By *tormchaserMan  over a year ago

Bury

17%.

Am, clearly sweet and innocent.

Anyone wanna corrupt me.

Please!!!!!

Phil xxx

By *ddiddyMan  over a year ago

kilkenny