FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > masturbation

masturbation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any good masturbation tips on to how to get the best out off ur hand ha or what house hold stuff is good to use lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sticking your dick in some mashed potato is meant to be great.

is it that nt a bit hot ha

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Visions of American pie spring to mind

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

"any good masturbation tips on to how to get the best out off ur hand ha or what house hold stuff is good to use lol "

Have u tried all the normal things ?, the hoover, using your other hand, a 2 litre bottle lined with medium grade sandpaper,,,,,

yea iv tried the normal stuff but that last one sand paper no hope

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Buy a real feel silicone fanny?

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

"yea iv tried the normal stuff but that last one sand paper no hope"

You should try it now,,,works every time, let me know how you get on,,,

will in fuck ur grand thanks

Make a cuppa tea and enjoy it while sitting on your wanking hand. Keep it there until you're finished your tea or when your hand is completely numb, whichever is first. Then crack out the lube and fire away with ur dead hand....and if ye close ur eyes it's like someone else is wanking ye.....not that I've EVER tried this way

i be leave u ha

a wee birdie told me a Pound of mince in a pint glass was good!

"any good masturbation tips on to how to get the best out off ur hand ha or what house hold stuff is good to use lol

Have u tried all the normal things ?, the hoover, using your other hand, a 2 litre bottle lined with medium grade sandpaper,,,,, "

WHAT ....well I never

Do you know anyone with Parkinson's?

Blow up doll

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"a wee birdie told me a Pound of mince in a pint glass was good! "

..and when you're done, you can have a nice homemade burger, with an interesting, creamy texture. It's a win/win situation

"a wee birdie told me a Pound of mince in a pint glass was good!

..and when you're done, you can have a nice homemade burger, with an interesting, creamy texture. It's a win/win situation "

hhmmm maybe better recipe for meat balls,anyone for lunch tomorrow my treat

ok now ur all gonna think im mad but distractin the brain from realising it's urself wanking is the main issue and not the actual feel of someone else's hand, same for women btw and also related to orgasms and sex in general..the stimulation bit of the brain that is...anyway..i digress...but if u can distract ur brain then it will feel like someone else, common techniques ..believe it or not..are shavin, all whilst in the shower...and brushing ur hair..although any one handed mundane task that u do whilst wanking with the other will have someowhat the desired effect...y'all didnt expect that one!!!!

Lucan

"ok now ur all gonna think im mad but distractin the brain from realising it's urself wanking is the main issue and not the actual feel of someone else's hand, same for women btw and also related to orgasms and sex in general..the stimulation bit of the brain that is...anyway..i digress...but if u can distract ur brain then it will feel like someone else, common techniques ..believe it or not..are shavin, all whilst in the shower...and brushing ur hair..although any one handed mundane task that u do whilst wanking with the other will have someowhat the desired effect...y'all didnt expect that one!!!!"

...just don't get your hands mixed up

Use banana skins. Stick them in the microwave for 30 seconds's and cool down to desirable temp. Wank away then. Plus afterwards ya have a banana to give ya energy.

"ok now ur all gonna think im mad but distractin the brain from realising it's urself wanking is the main issue and not the actual feel of someone else's hand, same for women btw and also related to orgasms and sex in general..the stimulation bit of the brain that is...anyway..i digress...but if u can distract ur brain then it will feel like someone else, common techniques ..believe it or not..are shavin, all whilst in the shower...and brushing ur hair..although any one handed mundane task that u do whilst wanking with the other will have someowhat the desired effect...y'all didnt expect that one!!!!

...just don't get your hands mixed up "

PMSL Michael

Lucan

"ok now ur all gonna think im mad but distractin the brain from realising it's urself wanking is the main issue and not the actual feel of someone else's hand, same for women btw and also related to orgasms and sex in general..the stimulation bit of the brain that is...anyway..i digress...but if u can distract ur brain then it will feel like someone else, common techniques ..believe it or not..are shavin, all whilst in the shower...and brushing ur hair..although any one handed mundane task that u do whilst wanking with the other will have someowhat the desired effect...y'all didnt expect that one!!!!

...just don't get your hands mixed up

PMSL Michael "

I usually put some armour plating over Micilín Óg when I'm even in the same room as a razor. You can never be too careful

By *oulbotMan  over a year ago

Guys!!! meat really, holly crap. I would never have think of this. I like my meat but not like that. lol

...just don't get your hands mixed up "

might explain why some people like to smoke and shag at the same time

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Find a nice warm Taxi exhaust pipe

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Find a nice warm Taxi exhaust pipe "
no takers for the taxi he's going to suffer a cold exhaust pipe

Just sit on your hand for a while till it goes asleep and goes numb then wank away it feels like somebody else is jerking u off.Or if you are righthanded use your lefthand to wank again it feels like someone else is wanking u.

"Do you know anyone with Parkinson's? "

I do so fuck you asshole.

Get a large Orange,stick it in the microwave for 30secs.Cut a slice in it and put your cock in it and wank.

Dont leave it sitting around After yo are finished.

It also leaves your cock a nice taste for the Mrs

"any good masturbation tips on to how to get the best out off ur hand ha or what house hold stuff is good to use lol "

have u tryed sticking yur cock in a hoover?

"any good masturbation tips on to how to get the best out off ur hand ha or what house hold stuff is good to use lol

have u tryed sticking yur cock in a hoover? "

Wtf lol

» Add a new message to this topic