FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Missing the point of the site??

Missing the point of the site??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely meet and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha people get frustrated wen they dnt get there own ways and becoz they are hiding behind the computer there brazin

"Ha people get frustrated wen they dnt get there own ways and becoz they are hiding behind the computer there brazin "

It is actually ridiculous that grown men get on like that, keyboard or no keyboard.

I agree with big dick

I think they should all be told to fuck right off

"I think they should all be told to fuck right off "

Do it.....GO FUCK YOURSELVES IF YOU'RE READING THIS! that felt good!

In fairness a fair share of females do it too ha but men are worse impatient impetus animals ha ah they'll learn eventually we they hav to change there mo ta actually get Anywer

"I think they should all be told to fuck right off

Do it.....GO FUCK YOURSELVES IF YOU'RE READING THIS! that felt good!"

"In fairness a fair share of females do it too ha but men are worse impatient impetus animals ha ah they'll learn eventually we they hav to change there mo ta actually get Anywer "

I haven't had any abuse off women yet thankfully lol.

Ye they jus bitch about ya behind ur back ha stay classy

"Ye they jus bitch about ya behind ur back ha stay classy"

lol

"This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely meet and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas! "

I really do think people really do need to learn not to be worrying what others are doing

tell em all to bog off and look at themselves

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The worst thing has to be the constant messages from needy females though... "Hi, I'm in your area, wanna fuck?". I mean, what do they think we are, just pieces of meat? It's crazy!

"The worst thing has to be the constant messages from needy females though... "Hi, I'm in your area, wanna fuck?". I mean, what do they think we are, just pieces of meat? It's crazy! "

Busted

"The worst thing has to be the constant messages from needy females though... "Hi, I'm in your area, wanna fuck?". I mean, what do they think we are, just pieces of meat? It's crazy! "

You too!???....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"The worst thing has to be the constant messages from needy females though... "Hi, I'm in your area, wanna fuck?". I mean, what do they think we are, just pieces of meat? It's crazy!

You too!???.... "

Doesn't it make you feel cheap?

and then to look like couples they team up with single guys and you're plagued by "wanna fuck my fuck buddy" emails. OMG, no means no!

"The worst thing has to be the constant messages from needy females though... "Hi, I'm in your area, wanna fuck?". I mean, what do they think we are, just pieces of meat? It's crazy!

You too!???....

Doesn't it make you feel cheap? "

I would avoid those women they are probably all riddled

You too!???....

Doesn't it make you feel cheap? "

It's just SO annoying!!...

Then when you politely turn them down they get all nasty!!

Ha it was the butler in the kitchen wit a candle stick

"

Then when you politely turn them down they get all nasty!! "

oh here we go, lol......

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

You too!???.... that's right fooey isss sooooo nasty to me when I mail saying hey fooey fancy a fuck.

You too!???.... that's right fooey isss sooooo nasty to me when I mail saying hey fooey fancy a fuck.

Lol.

"

lol am I missing something here ?? lol

lol am I missing something here ?? lol"

Nah Rinks, I'm only taking the piss.... Oops, I'd better re-phrase that one!

"This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely meet and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas! "
IMO anyone can meet as much as they want on here, your not commiting a crime

so..... what is the point pf the site?????

"This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely meet and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas! so..... what is the point pf the site????? "

to do what ya want, when ya want and keep yer nose out of other peoples business I think sums it up perfectly!

[Removed by poster at 28/02/14 12:35:43]

You too!???.... that's right fooey isss sooooo nasty to me when I mail saying hey fooey fancy a fuck. Sorry Fooey....

Maybe a public apology isn't enough but dont mind apologising in person over a coffee.....

"

"This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely meet and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas! so..... what is the point pf the site?????

to do what ya want, when ya want and keep yer nose out of other peoples business I think sums it up perfectly!"

that's a contradiction

"This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely meet and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas! so..... what is the point pf the site?????

to do what ya want, when ya want and keep yer nose out of other peoples business I think sums it up perfectly! that's a contradiction "

don't be so pedantic, you aren't going to get an argument out of me as much as you would probably like to going by your other posts on here lol

to do what ya want, when ya want and keep yer nose out of other peoples business I think sums it up perfectly! that's a contradiction

don't be so pedantic, you aren't going to get an argument out of me as much as you would probably like to going by your other posts on here lol"

Jesus Christ..... i wasn't lookin for one...... forget you

to do what ya want, when ya want and keep yer nose out of other peoples business I think sums it up perfectly! that's a contradiction

don't be so pedantic, you aren't going to get an argument out of me as much as you would probably like to going by your other posts on here lol Jesus Christ..... i wasn't lookin for one...... forget you"

that's better, carry on!

don't be so pedantic, you aren't going to get an argument out of me as much as you would probably like to going by your other posts on here lol Jesus Christ..... i wasn't lookin for one...... forget you

that's better, carry on! "

here what's your problem??????

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I think some people read to much into the site for a ADULT site some of the behaviour is childish. .

I have been in the site nearly two yrs and have met some great people. .

lately it turnrd into judgmental people wanting to know inn and outs.

who's doing what just enjoy the site real life id hard enough without over shit to deal with.

"This has me wondering recently, what do people think this site is for. I have got several messages recently telling me that I should watch out I don't catch a disease and that I shouldn't be so choosy who I meet as I am on here etc. It really shows how thick some people are on here, it's like they want you to meet them but then call you a slag for doing it. I barely met and haven't had any play meets for about six months for personal reasons, now that I am back and able to meet I've a few things in the pipeline and I'm getting abuse because of it haha, unbelievable, back to the playground some of yas! so..... what is the point pf the site?????

don't be so pedantic, you aren't going to get an argument out of me as much as you would probably like to going by your other posts on here lol Jesus Christ..... i wasn't lookin for one...... forget you

that's better, carry on! "

if your going take an attitude like that with me.... well i can't pm you....s what is your problem with me????? ya may as spit it out now

"I think some people read to much into the site for a ADULT site some of the behaviour is childish. .

I have been in the site nearly two yrs and have met some great people. .

lately it turnrd into judgmental people wanting to know inn and outs.

who's doing what just enjoy the site real life id hard enough without over shit to deal with. "

Your spot on girl....it is mostly sensible folk on here...buttttt there is also the few oddballs on either side....much like real life really...Its best not to take things to heart and just go with the flow

what a crock of shit

"Ha people get frustrated wen they dnt get there own ways and becoz they are hiding behind the computer there brazin

It is actually ridiculous that grown men get on like that, keyboard or no keyboard."

its not only the men tht act like gobshites on here,sum of the women are just as bad!

"

its not only the men tht act like gobshites on here,sum of the women are just as bad!"

I agree to much childish shite lately

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

town

"Ha people get frustrated wen they dnt get there own ways and becoz they are hiding behind the computer there brazin

It is actually ridiculous that grown men get on like that, keyboard or no keyboard.

its not only the men tht act like gobshites on here,sum of the women are just as bad!"

amen to that

you can punish me anytime you want for been nawty

» Add a new message to this topic