FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Woooohooooooo

Woooohooooooo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's friday at last been a looooong week

anyone anything exciting planned this weekend I need to live vicariously through someone else as have nothing but home improvements planned

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pmsl....am going wild this weekend and getting me haircut....and stocking up on animal feed

somebody hold me down....can hardly contain the excitement

hope you all have a good weekend, wherever you are xx

Stu you party animal can I come to your's this weekend????

sssshhh only want to steal some of your homemade mayo dairy allergies here so can't use the shop one's have tried making my own but always splits you must have a soft touch than me

Well judging by all the wild stuff yis have planned its damn lucky we all normally have a wicked time in Fab chat (irish room of course lol)on a friday night - make mine a large one usee - see u tonight hun xxx

"Stu you party animal can I come to your's this weekend????

sssshhh only want to steal some of your homemade mayo dairy allergies here so can't use the shop one's have tried making my own but always splits you must have a soft touch than me "

whisk the eggs, dijon mustard and seasoning together until they're smooth

add the oil slowly, whisking all the time, should end up with creamy smooth, fairly thick mayo...then add a squeeze of lemon juice........takes about 15 mins to do really well....can't go wrong

Of course sexy lady a very large one needed tonight by little old me been a very long week thank crunchie it's friday

Stu u say I can't go wrong that sounds like a challenge to this mayo failure but will try your recipe this weekend and let you know if not successful I am definately paying that behind a visit

» Add a new message to this topic