FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your old mobile

Your old mobile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

Just a word of warning , if you are passing down your old mobile to one of your kids , it would be a good idea if you made sure the history has been cleared . I had someone add me today on KIK and turns out she was only 17 , she said that she had been given a phone and when she went to go on the Internet this site popped up , not sure if that is possible but probably worth keeping in mind ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a word of warning , if you are passing down your old mobile to one of your kids , it would be a good idea if you made sure the history has been cleared . I had someone add me today on KIK and turns out she was only 17 , she said that she had been given a phone and when she went to go on the Internet this site popped up , not sure if that is possible but probably worth keeping in mind ? "

The oh gave his old phone to his daughter without asking me to reset it to factory settings

She saw more of us then she really needed to

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

A friend of mine gave her old phone to her father in law. She thought she had deleted everything but he managed to find the history and saw and read much more than he expected. Caused an unholy family row.

By *unguy1968 OP   Man  over a year ago

carlow

Exactly my point haha

» Add a new message to this topic