FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Most embarrassing time

Most embarrassing time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the most embarrassing thing you have had to do in life to date.

I had to read the lesson in church one Sunday, there was me reading from the bible and list my place so I started adlibing the bible was never so interesting lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think I ever had to do anything embarrassing, I'm well able to get myself voluntarily into those kind of siuations

E.g. having my skirt tucked up in my panties and walking around a wedding venue like this for 5min before someone said something to me.

That was the last time I ever wore a skirt. Never again.

Im always doing embarassing things....total dumbass

"Im always doing embarassing things....total dumbass "

Same here....

One night at a play i seen this guy who i recognized i was like hello how are you all chat....his wife beside him,all smiles,im terrible with names and faces but i knew i knew him....anyway play started!! Him and the wife kids sitting behind me,then it dawned on me i met him at a party...it was a bi party and he was not with his wife....Now i know why he turned many shades of pink!!! Still wonder what he told his who i was....maby some nutter no doubt!!!!

I don't really get embarrassed, done plenty of stupid shit but i always laugh it off

"Im always doing embarassing things....total dumbass

Same here....

One night at a play i seen this guy who i recognized i was like hello how are you all chat....his wife beside him,all smiles,im terrible with names and faces but i knew i knew him....anyway play started!! Him and the wife kids sitting behind me,then it dawned on me i met him at a party...it was a bi party and he was not with his wife....Now i know why he turned many shades of pink!!! Still wonder what he told his who i was....maby some nutter no doubt!!!! "

ooops

By *ootingIrishMan  over a year ago

London

Somebody seeing dirty pics in my phone

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Getting the car keys off my mate to entertain a lady at a Portrush niteclub , my mates and him then thinking it would be funny to come and "rock" the car.....only to discover it was his sister !!!

What a long journey home that was

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"What is the most embarrassing thing you have had to do in life to date.

I had to read the lesson in church one Sunday, there was me reading from the bible and list my place so I started adlibing the bible was never so interesting lol "

I've done that too... Left my glasses behind couldn't make out some of the text so made it up. It was actually flowed and sounded good only one person noticed

» Add a new message to this topic