FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tan!

Tan!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone know how to get rid of the smell of a spray tan??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wink partiesCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

No way possible

Just have to lie naked I'm the garden in future

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there was a thread earlier in the forums about a guy whose sexual kink was to roll in slurry,that ought to mask the smell of spray tan

"No way possible

"

Damn! I stink and my party is tomorrow!

"there was a thread earlier in the forums about a guy whose sexual kink was to roll in slurry,that ought to mask the smell of spray tan"

Lol I think il stick to a spray tan haha

Dublin

"No way possible

Damn! I stink and my party is tomorrow! "

Ah it will have died down by then, don't worry

"No way possible

Ah it will have died down by then, don't worry "

Here's hoping!!! Thanks laid

When did you get your Tan done??

"When did you get your Tan done??"

Thursday evening!

Moisturise first then hop in the shower... when you moisturise it first it should wash off evenly...

I put baby oil on while I'm still in the shower so skin is soft, Tan is even and it smells good....

Dublin

"Moisturise first then hop in the shower... when you moisturise it first it should wash off evenly...

I put baby oil on while I'm still in the shower so skin is soft, Tan is even and it smells good.... "

I've always been told to avoid baby oil with tan by beauticians! I shall have to give it a try

Thanks ladies

"Moisturise first then hop in the shower... when you moisturise it first it should wash off evenly...

I put baby oil on while I'm still in the shower so skin is soft, Tan is even and it smells good....

I've always been told to avoid baby oil with tan by beauticians! I shall have to give it a try "

When you have washed it off after the Minimum of 8hrs... A wee bit of baby oil while still in the shower will soften the skin and leave it really smooth

"No way possible

"

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"No way possible

Damn! I stink and my party is tomorrow! "

Cum gets rid of it lol

I've always been told to avoid baby oil with tan by beauticians! I shall have to give it a try

When you have washed it off after the Minimum of 8hrs... A wee bit of baby oil while still in the shower will soften the skin and leave it really smooth "

Ah I washed the excess off yesterday morning so I should be grand!!! Thanks a mill! Party is tonight and I don't wanna be stinking of tan!!

"No way possible

Cum gets rid of it lol "

Cum gets rid of tan completely, not just the smell!

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"No way possible

Cum gets rid of it lol

Cum gets rid of tan completely, not just the smell! "

U rumbled me. Feck

When you have washed it off after the Minimum of 8hrs... A wee bit of baby oil while still in the shower will soften the skin and leave it really smooth

Ah I washed the excess off yesterday morning so I should be grand!!! Thanks a mill! Party is tonight and I don't wanna be stinking of tan!! "

think of all the compliments u ll get about ur lovely colour lol no white bits im betting lol

Ah I washed the excess off yesterday morning so I should be grand!!! Thanks a mill! Party is tonight and I don't wanna be stinking of tan!! "

Ohh you will be grand so, Plenty of Moisturiser and you will nearly get a week to 10 days from it

Ah I washed the excess off yesterday morning so I should be grand!!! Thanks a mill! Party is tonight and I don't wanna be stinking of tan!! think of all the compliments u ll get about ur lovely colour lol no white bits im betting lol "

Not a white bit in site

Ah I washed the excess off yesterday morning so I should be grand!!! Thanks a mill! Party is tonight and I don't wanna be stinking of tan!!

Ohh you will be grand so, Plenty of Moisturiser and you will nearly get a week to 10 days from it "

Thanks a mil angel!!!

Ohh you will be grand so, Plenty of Moisturiser and you will nearly get a week to 10 days from it

Thanks a mil angel!!! "

No Problem My Dear...

Enjoy Your Party

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

Thanks a mil angel!!! "

What did it smell of bite me??

» Add a new message to this topic