By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it okay to ask? Should you send straight away? etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope, keep your face private

Bippy xx

take your time build up rapport with people then send it although some cples do ask straight away too

I would attach a face pic with the first email you send,that way if there no attraction then you not wasting more time emailing x

"I would attach a face pic with the first email you send,that way if there no attraction then you not wasting more time emailing x"

Yeah I have to agree with this we're one of those annoying couples that likes to see a face pic early on - we're on cam all the time in chat so I don't think it's alot to ask anyone. People always quote the privacy thing but if you intend on meeting people they are gonna need to know if there's an attraction I don't know many folk who do blind dates

"Is it okay to ask? Should you send straight away? etc"

Personally Im one of the ones who never asks for a face picture.

I prefer to get to know someone via mail or in the chat room, get an idea of their personality before I get to the stage of even thinking about wanting to meet. And usually by then looks are by the by.

A general torso pic is enough for me - clothed or otherwise

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So would you say your best bet is not to ask for one, if you're a single guy, and wait till the people your chatting with ask???

Thanks for all the replies btw!!

Forum Mod

I always think its nice to get a face pic with an initial message,but its entirely up to you and how comfortable you feel about it

I prefer to exchange face pics quite early on as for me it saves time in the long run if no-one fancies each other

"I would attach a face pic with the first email you send,that way if there no attraction then you not wasting more time emailing x"

i agree with this - i don't have loads of time so i'm not discussing any iota of meeting socially or otherwise unless there's an initial attraction.

face pic with the initiating contaqct message is my preference

Hmmm.. i would have to agree that i would want to see a face pic early on.. Not on very first message maybe, but build it up.

And i dont send a face pic unless i know the other person has one.. Although that can get tricky.

well call me fickle but i need to know theres an attraction very early on not gonna shag someone just cause they have a nice personality

if the age height is the right way then yeah il ask to swap face pics pretty early on and as for a single guy i think its up to him to if he sends a face pic early on but as there are wayyyy more guys on here than cpls/chicks think its best to get in there early to see if they are what the other is looking for x

auds xx

I ask for face pics straight away....Dont see point in getting to know someone by mail alone if you dont know what they look like!!

Saves time

By *oungniMan  over a year ago

coleraine belfast

I don't see the issue with exchanging face pics, I just dont want it on profile for all to see if you get me...

So basically theres no right or wrong way - everyone is different and just go with what feels right for you :D

By *oungniMan  over a year ago

coleraine belfast

"So basically theres no right or wrong way - everyone is different and just go with what feels right for you :D"

Well said

"

Yeah I have to agree with this we're one of those annoying couples that likes to see a face pic early on - we're on cam all the time in chat so I don't think it's alot to ask anyone. People always quote the privacy thing but if you intend on meeting people they are gonna need to know if there's an attraction I don't know many folk who do blind dates "

Very true, but if a couple/single fem asks for face pics while promising to reciprocate -and then doesn't- its pretty bad form..... doesn't happen most of the time but unfortunately it is a factor when you are deciding whether or not to hit the "attach" button!!

Totally agree there Ricky - that's bollix, and double standards drive me mad on here - if you ain't willing to give it, you shouldn't take it, or it that the other way round? i'm confused, and curious.............

» Add a new message to this topic