FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > single guys

single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi cpls how many single guys that you ever met that would bring a small gift a box chocalate of a bottle of wine a bunch of flowers when looking to shag you i bet not many

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

why were you so lucky to have this happen to you? Tell me who I like chocolates lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i brought a bottle of wine, but we drank it and another one with it lol

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

wish sumeone wud bring me choccies and flowers lol x

for us single guys its a v different ball game

for one thing we have to send loads of mails and do alot of work, to couples and to singles

single fems espec and couples are overrun by mails from males and fems and other couples

Ive never gotten one mail from anyone that I didnt mail firstly myself.

as for the bottle of wine and chocolates, well its so bloody hard for a single guy to even meet a couple or single fem on here, that he doesnt even get the chance to buy the wine or chocs!

but mind you, if they meet in a hotel, a single guy with a couple, you can be sure the single guy has to pay for the room!

and as far as i can see, alot on fab see single guys as ten a penny and something to be insulted and to be bitchy too. even when they dont deserve it!

and the great irony is.......look below for answer

a single guy can find better down the local pub on a friday night!

Lisburn

my heart bleeds 4 u ( plays violin while reading your post) ..so u have 2 send a few messages 1st b4 getting a meet ..big deal...cpls that want 2 meet a single male can be picky..theres 1000s 2 pick from...i would like 2 see fabs ban on new males joining 4 a while 2 get the numbers more even but such is like.........and if u think u can do better on a frinite in a pub...well all we can say is GOOD LUCK!!!!!

yes it is hard to be a single male on this site but at the same time the hard work is worth it as well

i have met some really nice people in all my time here and i had to work hard for for those meets (and just before anyone comments that i've just been here a few months, i was on here before and have deleted my profile twice before)

as for being insulted I don't think i ever have been insulted but thats because i try not to be an asshole with any mail i send

happy swinging all

"for us single guys its a v different ball game

for one thing we have to send loads of mails and do alot of work, to couples and to singles

single fems espec and couples are overrun by mails from males and fems and other couples

as for the bottle of wine and chocolates, well its so bloody hard for a single guy to even meet a couple or single fem on here, that he doesnt even get the chance to buy the wine or chocs!

but mind you, if they meet in a hotel, a single guy with a couple, you can be sure the single guy has to pay for the room!

and as far as i can see, alot on fab see single guys as ten a penny and something to be insulted and to be bitchy too. even when they dont deserve it!

"

With such a positive and cheery attitude I am shocked you haven't been more successful on this site

"yes it is hard to be a single male on this site but at the same time the hard work is worth it as well

i have met some really nice people in all my time here and i had to work hard for for those meets (and just before anyone comments that i've just been here a few months, i was on here before and have deleted my profile twice before)

as for being insulted I don't think i ever have been insulted but thats because i try not to be an asshole with any mail i send

happy swinging all "

Ya big smelly smoker

" Ya big smelly smoker "

correction now i have been insulted

" Ya big smelly smoker

correction now i have been insulted "

Stop your single man moaning

[Removed by poster at 21/01/11 11:38:50]

i wasn't moaning! I was jus complaining in a moany way

a guy came to ours to meet us recently and not only brought me chocolates,but also a rather nice bottle of red for us all to share

"for us single guys its a v different ball game

"

erm.....why are u on fab then?? lol

well I have been known to bring after eights (for funny game) and even some freshly cut flowers from my garden .... only for the "special" ones LOL. And in return what did I get ? .... hummmmm free beer of course LOL

in our early days of swinging, we met with a few real decent and nice guys who always brought a we bottle of wine along with them. im not sure if this was done out of kindness, or, they wanted to get us d*unk and take advantage lol... they really didnt need to get us d*unk, they could have took advantage anyhow!!! ps.... we thing thats been bugging us lately about singles males contacting us. NO PROFILE PIC AT ALL ... cmon guys, do you honestly think yas are gonna get a meet with couples with a "lifeless black dude" sitting in your profile pic... if yas really wanna meet couples, please at least make the effort of a profile pic... rant finished!!!! and, swinging screne really does have a place for single guys, dont wanna be a knocker of singles. but, guys, yas all have to realise.. what couple in their right mind would invite a single along for a night when they could get a couple? anyhow...dont forget the chocolates and wine lol and maybe yas might get loads and loads of offers lol.. happy swinging xxxx

hmmm that wine tip is something i must remember if only to get them d*unk and take advantage

"what couple in their right mind would invite a single along for a night when they could get a couple?"

It really is more a problem for men than women, not that couples don't have time for singles, it is just that men are a dime a dozen... However, unlike what alfredo10 seems to think, when a couple does welcome you into their sex life, you really should be humbled, not bitter towards everyone else that hasn't.

"what couple in their right mind would invite a single along for a night when they could get a couple?

It really is more a problem for men than women, not that couples don't have time for singles, it is just that men are a dime a dozen... However, unlike what alfredo10 seems to think, when a couple does welcome you into their sex life, you really should be humbled, not bitter towards everyone else that hasn't."

What a load of shite!!!

Humbled? are u bonkers! No one should be humble but you should be respectful both parties, a couple should be equally as respectful of the single guy - the amount if shite that single men are tarred with on this site is unreal! Swinging is about fun no one is doing anyone a favour!

Couples are more interested in another couple simply because the guy tends to be more interested in his own satisfaction than his wifes, it's not always the case but more common than people think

Lisburn

sorry have 2 disagree with u on that 1.....as a cpl if 1 not happy doing something then thats it...and being honest watching a guy on cam or with mrs a or even taking part does nothing 4 me at all...i would never think off my own satisfaction but saying that i wouldnt do anything that i found a big turn off..( would u ? )

"sorry have 2 disagree with u on that 1.....as a cpl if 1 not happy doing something then thats it...and being honest watching a guy on cam or with mrs a or even taking part does nothing 4 me at all...i would never think off my own satisfaction but saying that i wouldnt do anything that i found a big turn off..( would u ? )"

As I said, not always the case, there are exceptions of course such as a couple like yourselves who are secure in your relationship I'm sure. There are other couples out there and they tend to be just 2 people bored of each other who want to play away but not cheat so they make an "arrangement" that turns out to be more beneficial to the guy if they play with couples only or a bi-fem

I have been known to take a bottle or two with me plus some chocs & flowers when visiting a Cpl or Fem.....although I do have to say that when over in Ireland & playing I tend to accomodate at my hotel so usually have the wine in the bar or up in my room....Phil xx

"sorry have 2 disagree with u on that 1.....as a cpl if 1 not happy doing something then thats it...and being honest watching a guy on cam or with mrs a or even taking part does nothing 4 me at all...i would never think off my own satisfaction but saying that i wouldnt do anything that i found a big turn off..( would u ? )

As I said, not always the case, there are exceptions of course such as a couple like yourselves who are secure in your relationship I'm sure. There are other couples out there and they tend to be just 2 people bored of each other who want to play away but not cheat so they make an "arrangement" that turns out to be more beneficial to the guy if they play with couples only or a bi-fem"

What a silly generalisation and I suppose as we only meet single men it's more beneficial to me? It's not about benefiting - it's about FUN. Couples who swing swing whatever way suits their relationship it's generalisations and judgements like this that gets swinging a bad name and coming from a "swinger" I find it a little

"sorry have 2 disagree with u on that 1.....as a cpl if 1 not happy doing something then thats it...and being honest watching a guy on cam or with mrs a or even taking part does nothing 4 me at all...i would never think off my own satisfaction but saying that i wouldnt do anything that i found a big turn off..( would u ? )

As I said, not always the case, there are exceptions of course such as a couple like yourselves who are secure in your relationship I'm sure. There are other couples out there and they tend to be just 2 people bored of each other who want to play away but not cheat so they make an "arrangement" that turns out to be more beneficial to the guy if they play with couples only or a bi-fem

What a silly generalisation and I suppose as we only meet single men it's more beneficial to me? It's not about benefiting - it's about FUN. Couples who swing swing whatever way suits their relationship it's generalisations and judgements like this that gets swinging a bad name and coming from a "swinger" I find it a little "

I'm not trying to argue about this Usee and it's not a generalisation on my part. It is just an observation.

What a silly generalisation and I suppose as we only meet single men it's more beneficial to me? It's not about benefiting - it's about FUN. Couples who swing swing whatever way suits their relationship it's generalisations and judgements like this that gets swinging a bad name and coming from a "swinger" I find it a little

I'm not trying to argue about this Usee and it's not a generalisation on my part. It is just an observation."

makes me think you have been rather unlucky with the couples you have met

I'm not trying to argue about this Usee and it's not a generalisation on my part. It is just an observation.

makes me think you have been rather unlucky with the couples you have met"

I haven't met very many.. for the afore mentioned reason.. boo hoo.. poor me.

Personally I think if a couple/single person has invited you into thier home it's only polite to bring a small gift, at least the first time. If it's a bottle of wine then you can share it and it'll break the tension, chocs let them know at least you've made a tiny bit of effort.

Speaking of which, any favourites Usee?

» Add a new message to this topic