FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Leap Year Weirdos

Leap Year Weirdos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well thank god it's only every 4 years cause the weirdos are out in force today..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

R they annoying u Snow White , sure there's always so many creeps on here all d time . I even get them .

dublin

All those creeps give us guys a bad name .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All those creeps give us guys a bad name . "

They only give themselves bad names, and then vanish

where?

dublin

Ur right jasper but when mud is trown it usually sticks. I've heard from lots of ladies there right creeps on here . They don't know how to treat a lady .

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

No, they don't.

"Well thank god it's only every 4 years cause the weirdos are out in force today.. "
What do call the weirdos that are on here every day.

"Ur right jasper but when mud is trown it usually sticks. I've heard from lots of ladies there right creeps on here . They don't know how to treat a lady ."

And that'll never change I'm afraid....

"Ur right jasper but when mud is trown it usually sticks. I've heard from lots of ladies there right creeps on here . They don't know how to treat a lady .

And that'll never change I'm afraid...."

They don't even know how to women let alone treat women. Jesus and they wonder why people won't meet them

And I don't mean all men.. Just the weirdos

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Just goes to show that they always have a reserve account waiting to go when their main account is suspended for making inappropriate threads/posts.

cut off one head and another grows like a fucking hydra.

I'm getting sick of saying this but as soon as you realise someone is a troll, don't engage them any further. attention is what they want. they hate seeing zero replies on their threads or their posts being ignored.

They are a cancer, and with a bit of cop on we're the chemo.

"Just goes to show that they always have a reserve account waiting to go when their main account is suspended for making inappropriate threads/posts.

I'm getting sick of saying this but as soon as you realise someone is a troll, don't engage them any further. attention is what they want. they hate seeing zero replies on their threads or their posts being ignored.

They are a cancer, and with a bit of cop on we're the chemo. "

That's exactly what my block button is for

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I like being weird.

Feeling your pain today. And we can't even blame a full moon

"I like being weird."

Being weird is good... Being a psychotic weirdo is not.

"Just goes to show that they always have a reserve account waiting to go when their main account is suspended for making inappropriate threads/posts.

They are a cancer, and with a bit of cop on we're the chemo. "

I'm going to ignore your posts from now on.

They are a cancer, and with a bit of cop on we're the chemo. I'm going to ignore your posts from now on."

Hmmmmm strange, didn't see you reply to any of his posts, however there was a longdongsilver99 that did, ye wouldn't be one and the same would ye? Surely not

They are a cancer, and with a bit of cop on we're the chemo. I'm going to ignore your posts from now on.

Hmmmmm strange, didn't see you reply to any of his posts, however there was a longdongsilver99 that did, ye wouldn't be one and the same would ye? Surely not"

You must be keeping a close eye on me to know that.

They are a cancer, and with a bit of cop on we're the chemo. I'm going to ignore your posts from now on.

Hmmmmm strange, didn't see you reply to any of his posts, however there was a longdongsilver99 that did, ye wouldn't be one and the same would ye? Surely not You must be keeping a close eye on me to know that. "

Ah just a little observation, but I know it's a preposterous idea...silly me to even think that

Hmmmmm strange, didn't see you reply to any of his posts, however there was a longdongsilver99 that did, ye wouldn't be one and the same would ye? Surely not You must be keeping a close eye on me to know that.

Ah just a little observation, but I know it's a preposterous idea...silly me to even think that"

I think it's what happens when people are sexually frustrated..

Hmmmmm strange, didn't see you reply to any of his posts, however there was a longdongsilver99 that did, ye wouldn't be one and the same would ye? Surely not You must be keeping a close eye on me to know that.

Ah just a little observation, but I know it's a preposterous idea...silly me to even think that

I think it's what happens when people are sexually frustrated.. "

Is that from experience.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If I had the power, I'd ban sentences ending 'give us lads a bad name'. I can't hear it anymore!!!

I must have them all blocked lol or they are sick of getting no reply lol

Either way.. Its all good

newcastle

"All those creeps give us guys a bad name .

If I had the power, I'd ban sentences ending 'give us lads a bad name'. I can't hear it anymore!!! "

I give myself a bad name

newcastle

"I must have them all blocked lol or they are sick of getting no reply lol

Either way.. Its all good "

the messages will fly in now

» Add a new message to this topic