FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > mature with young guys

mature with young guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it such a taboo for older women to get with young guys, but a goal for older guys to get with younger women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask your mother she will explain it for you

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think it's a taboo. Some like it and some prefer the mature meat.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I don`t think it`s taboo anymore. Personally I`m just not into guys in their 20`s or 30`s now - I have tried it. Much prefer a guy between 40-55yrs old.

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

It's not a taboo. Most of you are just too immature and inexperienced for older women. With the very rare exception I prefer men around my own age.

By *um-onMan  over a year ago

Dublin, Celbridge

I think there is no taboo at all

Most of the women after 40-50 the prefer men from 30s

The same for many men prefer young ladies. I have seen here in Ireland many men also prefer mature women.

But also for me I prefer women in my age as they know what they want .

Well son, imagine getting endless mails asking if it possible to dress up like my Mammy , spank me then fuck my brains out

It is not taboo, simply off putting at times

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

[Removed by poster at 10/03/16 16:36:46]

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I dont see an older lady with a younger guy as taboo; just depends on the age the younger guy is, his maturity,mentality etc. He might want to learn from an experienced lady also.

The older man with the younger lady?... to re-claim his lost youth?...to see if he can "pull" a younger woman and satisfy her? Goodness knows..i still find men hard to understand at my tender old age...

"Well son, imagine getting endless mails asking if it possible to dress up like my Mammy , spank me then fuck my brains out

It is not taboo, simply off putting at times "

Hahaha yeah that's a bit creepy. Fab does attract a lot of those kinds lol

"I don`t think it`s taboo anymore. Personally I`m just not into guys in their 20`s or 30`s now - I have tried it. Much prefer a guy between 40-55yrs old."

Me too

"It's not a taboo. Most of you are just too immature and inexperienced for older women. With the very rare exception I prefer men around my own age. "

I get what you are saying and you are partly right but it can easily be the other way...Ive come across some men AND women on here that are just not mature or not all there to be honest age doesnt bring wisdom experiences do....

"I dont see an older lady with a younger guy as taboo; just depends on the age the younger guy is, his maturity,mentality etc. He might want to learn from an experienced lady also.

The older man with the younger lady?... to re-claim his lost youth?...to see if he can "pull" a younger woman and satisfy her? Goodness knows..i still find men hard to understand at my tender old age...

"

I feel more mature now

Dublin

"I dont see an older lady with a younger guy as taboo; just depends on the age the younger guy is, his maturity,mentality etc. He might want to learn from an experienced lady also.

I feel more mature now "

Good lad... you learned well

I feel more mature now

Good lad... you learned well "

He definitely did

"Why is it such a taboo for older women to get with young guys, but a goal for older guys to get with younger women?"

It's not taboo. It's personal preference.

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

"Well son, imagine getting endless mails asking if it possible to dress up like my Mammy , spank me then fuck my brains out

It is not taboo, simply off putting at times "

..at times?? Not all the times so!!

It is not taboo, simply off putting at times

..at times?? Not all the times so!! "

Well if they offer to bring Mammy`s Michael Kors bag , then yes it is a go go

It's not taboo but I personally have grown up children and it's just weird for me!

I couldn't look at my kids friends and think about fucking them....

I remember them in nappies ffs

"It's not a taboo. Most of you are just too immature and inexperienced for older women. With the very rare exception I prefer men around my own age. "

Ah _lfie xxxx

I feel more mature now

Good lad... you learned well

He definitely did "

thanks ladies

By *own a bitMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I can't speak for any other man, but in my case, I was in a relationship with a girl who was more than twenty years younger than me, and all the things you mention above, like "reclaiming his lost youth" and can he pull a younger woman" never came in to it. As long as there is an attraction, there is always a chance that two people will get together, and that goes for older women with younger men.

Well said!!!!

Its ATTRACTION.

Age is only a number

By *ierycrackWoman  over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

I would have no problem meeting younger men.

As long as it is in another county. I would be terrified if any of my sons friends were on here and arranged a meet with them for coffee.

Dublin

I can't speak for any other man, but in my case, I was in a relationship with a girl who was more than twenty years younger than me, and all the things you mention above, like "reclaiming his lost youth" and can he pull a younger woman" never came in to it. As long as there is an attraction, there is always a chance that two people will get together, and that goes for older women with younger men."

Good for you,im happy for you!. Youll see i put question marks after what i said and I also said goodness knows. In other words i didnt know. I was referring to fab though and not a relationship which you were in.

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"It's not a taboo. Most of you are just too immature and inexperienced for older women. With the very rare exception I prefer men around my own age.

I get what you are saying and you are partly right but it can easily be the other way...Ive come across some men AND women on here that are just not mature or not all there to be honest age doesnt bring wisdom experiences do...."

Yeah, that's why I said most, not all.

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I'd say it's not taboo at all. And what age difference needs there to be to be considered mature with younger? 5 years? 10 years? More?

By *own a bitMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I can't speak for any other man, but in my case, I was in a relationship with a girl who was more than twenty years younger than me, and all the things you mention above, like "reclaiming his lost youth" and can he pull a younger woman" never came in to it. As long as there is an attraction, there is always a chance that two people will get together, and that goes for older women with younger men.

Good for you,im happy for you!. Youll see i put question marks after what i said and I also said goodness knows. In other words i didnt know. I was referring to fab though and not a relationship which you were in. "

I seen your question marks, that's why I was trying to answer what you didn't know....BTW the relationship started here on fab.

Dublin

Good for you,im happy for you!. Youll see i put question marks after what i said and I also said goodness knows. In other words i didnt know. I was referring to fab though and not a relationship which you were in.

I seen your question marks, that's why I was trying to answer what you didn't know....BTW the relationship started here on fab."

Thanks for clearing that up

I'd realy love to used and abused by a hot cougar it's the ultimate fantasy

I second that

"Why is it such a taboo for older women to get with young guys, but a goal for older guys to get with younger women?"

It's not taboo!!

"Why is it such a taboo for older women to get with young guys, but a goal for older guys to get with younger women?

It's not taboo!! "

......its only taboo if the older woman is a blood relative. ...

"Why is it such a taboo for older women to get with young guys, but a goal for older guys to get with younger women?

It's not taboo!! ......its only taboo if the older woman is a blood relative. ... "

That's something totally different

Because the young girls are more firm body's not unless the older woman workout hard in the gym or at home then they well also be firm like a young woman u question answered!

"Because the young girls are more firm body's not unless the older woman workout hard in the gym or at home then they well also be firm like a young woman u question answered!"

That hasn't answered his question

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Because the young girls are more firm body's not unless the older woman workout hard in the gym or at home then they well also be firm like a young woman u question answered!"

Maybe some young lad's brain need to become more firm to meet a mature woman

It's not taboo. It's personal preference. "

Exactly

.......what does this mean ?

Im a 21 year old and I love older women . But then again I meet all ages and sizes. Sometimes I prefer the slim build but most times the bbw is what I want

Is it not how the young guys act that the women like

I think most younger males think they can handle older women, then nearly shit themselves if they actually get the chance with very few exceptions.

"I think most younger males think they can handle older women, then nearly shit themselves if they actually get the chance with very few exceptions. "

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Im a 21 year old and I love older women . But then again I meet all ages and sizes. Sometimes I prefer the slim build but most times the bbw is what I want"

No point in ruling anything out!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I think most younger males think they can handle older women, then nearly shit themselves if they actually get the chance with very few exceptions.

"

Think they call that Scat play

"I think most younger males think they can handle older women, then nearly shit themselves if they actually get the chance with very few exceptions. "

Lads left in the corner of the room shaking lol

By *heilsWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"Im a 21 year old and I love older women . But then again I meet all ages and sizes. Sometimes I prefer the slim build but most times the bbw is what I want"

Contradiction there...prefer slim build but then again bbw is what I want??? Make up ur mind....

"I think most younger males think they can handle older women, then nearly shit themselves if they actually get the chance with very few exceptions.

Think they call that Scat play "

Said nearly I could use a fig or two

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Think they call that Scat play

Said nearly I could use a fig or two "

Peeling the ginger here as we speak

I look forward to this. What is a young man whose mature and one whose not?

I'll give you an example a mature lad doesn't say or ask the following.

1. Miss your looking great for your age I'd still riode ya.

2. What's the youngest you've been with?

3. What do you do?

4. Bet you would love this young cock

5. Bet you could teach me loads of things

And the list goes on.

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

It's a hangover from a older age,when woman were seen as the lesser sex. A young woman would be encouraged to Wed an older man in the expectation that he could provide for her. Whereas a woman going with a younger man was seen as an arbitration much akin to prostitution

Thank goodness for Feminism put paid to that bullshit! But for some people those attitudes still persist

"I'll give you an example a mature lad doesn't say or ask the following.

3. What do you do?

And the list goes on. "

so If a lad said to you whats the youngest lad u have been with that woukd put u off him?

3. What do you do?

And the list goes on. so If a lad said to you whats the youngest lad u have been with that woukd put u off him?"

It would make me question his way of thinking. What's the point of asking that question, he's obviously old enough if I'm chatting to him in the first place

I would see myself in the later

3. What do you do?

And the list goes on. so If a lad said to you whats the youngest lad u have been with that woukd put u off him?

It would make me question his way of thinking. What's the point of asking that question, he's obviously old enough if I'm chatting to him in the first place "

i just think it's a bit timid to put u off someone

3. What do you do?

And the list goes on. so If a lad said to you whats the youngest lad u have been with that woukd put u off him?

It would make me question his way of thinking. What's the point of asking that question, he's obviously old enough if I'm chatting to him in the first place i just think it's a bit timid to put u off someone "

Your question was about maturity and how I'd gauge it. I usually gauge it from the conversation and questions I'm

Asked they're as I've said are the questions that I would class as immature didn't say put me off but wouldn't help their cause

3. What do you do?

It would make me question his way of thinking. What's the point of asking that question, he's obviously old enough if I'm chatting to him in the first place i just think it's a bit timid to put u off someone

Your question was about maturity and how I'd gauge it. I usually gauge it from the conversation and questions I'm

Asked they're as I've said are the questions that I would class as immature didn't say put me off but wouldn't help their cause "

i find on here from speaking to other lads about their success on the site that u have to very much watch your p's and q's. The slightest thing puts certain women off. It's like attending an interview and been marked on what u say

True they think they can and then bottle it at the last minute.

Well I have a proven track record so ya can judge me on that

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

3. What do you do?

It would make me question his way of thinking. What's the point of asking that question, he's obviously old enough if I'm chatting to him in the first place i just think it's a bit timid to put u off someone

Asked they're as I've said are the questions that I would class as immature didn't say put me off but wouldn't help their cause "

What would you call an immature question

3. What do you do?

Asked they're as I've said are the questions that I would class as immature didn't say put me off but wouldn't help their cause

What would you call an immature question"

Nice to see you back I've listed a few already

"Im a 21 year old and I love older women . But then again I meet all ages and sizes. Sometimes I prefer the slim build but most times the bbw is what I want

Contradiction there...prefer slim build but then again bbw is what I want??? Make up ur mind...."

I said I sometimes prefer

3. What do you do?

Asked they're as I've said are the questions that I would class as immature didn't say put me off but wouldn't help their cause i find on here from speaking to other lads about their success on the site that u have to very much watch your p's and q's. The slightest thing puts certain women off. It's like attending an interview and been marked on what u say "

Of course it does...you see many women have a compulsion to become offended, so theyre always on the lookout for the next thing to be offended or put out by. If the men in here would stop pandering to them like desperate undersexed lapdogs, that would soon end

3. What do you do?

Asked they're as I've said are the questions that I would class as immature didn't say put me off but wouldn't help their cause i find on here from speaking to other lads about their success on the site that u have to very much watch your p's and q's. The slightest thing puts certain women off. It's like attending an interview and been marked on what u say

Of course it does...you see many women have a compulsion to become offended, so theyre always on the lookout for the next thing to be offended or put out by. If the men in here would stop pandering to them like desperate undersexed lapdogs, that would soon end"

Mmmmm see that's an example of a mature man

I personally find it hard on here because of my age,

I tend prefer the company of older people in general as in I would be the youngest in my social circles ect and from a meeting stand point they are always much less hassle and generally a lot more enjoyable

But I do find I get labbeled on here a fair bit as soon as some women see I'm in my 20's

If you put the effort in you shall reap the rewards.

I prefer mature women they know how to please a man and you gain so much knowledge from the experience

"I prefer mature women they know how to please a man and you gain so much knowledge from the experience "
....so you know how to remove an incontinence pad then?

3. What do you do?

And the list goes on. "

You just showed them all how to be mature...us older ones have no chance now MissCar. .. Thanks

Hahah god I haven't had that experience yet but willing to take one for the team

» Add a new message to this topic