FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > curiousity

curiousity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

while in chat very often a single male(mostly) wud enter room and ask if anyone wants to meet tonite .... does anyone meet peeps they havnt spoke to or seen b4 or even know???

we wudnt ...but curious to know if others did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dont meet anyone that I havent seen pix of, chatted to in email/msn/chatroom and spoken to on the phone.

Safety first, and secondly I wouldnt meet anyone that I didnt have some sort of attraction with

Have to see them first, have done last minute meets but always got a pic.

Lisburn

"I dont meet anyone that I havent seen pix of, chatted to in email/msn/chatroom and spoken to on the phone.

Safety first, and secondly I wouldnt meet anyone that I didnt have some sort of attraction with"

concur with the safety 1sy and the attraction xxx

people who do that are just chancers who think with their dicks rather then their brain

It's a bit Ropey doing that, i agreed to meet a cpl who did it once and the bloody wasters never showed up. Sat for ages, looked a right twat. God knows who you could be meeting!!

Without meaning to be critical seaside, but you've no pics either, may have been same situation for them

The thoughts of meeting strangers and not knowing what they are gonna look like is very exciting and nerve wrecking but I don't think I could ever do it without chatting with at least a photo and phonecall

By *altesersCouple  over a year ago

craigavon

Interesting thread...we always try to meet socially first. Maybe its just us, but just turning up and having sex is so mechanical and lacklustre.

I think it all boils down to the type of couple you are. We love each other and have a superb sex life and we find that a social meet only enhances the events that follow up in the second meet!!

We have met couples who seem not to be having sex together and just use this for getting some...in which case, no thank you.

We have met couples where the female half is decidedly not in tune and just doing it to keep the male happy...no thank you!

We have met couples who turned up late or turned out to be 20 years older or 20 dress sizes bigger than their pics indicate...no thank you.

And finally and possibly the biggest turn off...we have met couples who are already slurring their speech as soon as they walk in the door... no thank you!!

These are the first meets that we don't want to take any further...

But then there were couples who turned up on time and the lady was all dolled up, dressed to kill and wanting to impress and the gentleman had actually made an effort to shave, look good, clean his undernails and NOT turn up in a check flannel shirt!!! People like us who are passionate about our hobby and enjoy the thrill of meeting new people and making an impression. When that happens, you can feel the good vibes from the moment you shake hands and kiss and that's the sign of good things to come....

But then the world is full of different people...so as long as YOU know what you want from this, and you make it public (...hence the need for a good,colourful profile!!) then you just set your own rules and make it work for you...and it might/might not be everybody's cup of tea.

Maltesers

XXX

I wouldn't meet people without having chatted with them in room, on msn,or by talking on the phone and seeing some pics. Seeing pics won't tell you too much about the people but it will at least let you know who you are meeting. Hell you never know they could be family...lol...I know someone that happened to......seriously!!!!!!

Then when I meet with people for the first time I always do so in an "open enviroment" like a bar/cafe to find out a little bit more about each other and indeed if we are all going to be comfortable in each others company to have some fun & play......

I have then played with people on the first night but I have also met people and played at a later date....I must also say I have met some people and never played at all but continued to chat with them in room...Because we didn't click and have sex together doesn't mean we still can't talk to each other....It's nice to be nice and After all manners cost nothing......xx

Bonkers to meet without getting to know someone even a little We always do social first having learned the hard way that it's better that way. Plus I agree with Maltessers it adds to the build up - like extra long foreplay

In saying all that some people get the there kicks for the last min faceless shags so each to their own I guess

Lisburn

i like this forums gives an insight to many of peoples view on a wide range of subjects .... and must admit most of wot is said i concur with ...( but nice to know my way of thnking is rite hehehe) joking ... so in conclusion the vast majority of peeps on this site are here for a laff, make friends and fun and only a small minority think its a nsa sex site.

I still think it's a NSA sex site but the peeps who use it that way don't tend to get involved in the online community life (chat and forums). I think they find each other through mails and meets and requests.

I actually think that peeps like us who want a laugh and to make friends are in the minority. There are thousands of members on the site and on any given night the attendence in the Ireland room plus the other rooms wouldn't reach over a thousand. Sure there's a burst of excitment when the Ireland room reaches 40 and only about half of those are actually invovled in regular chat

Would never meet anybody for fun that we havent chatted to before, and even at that, with the very little spare time we have we might not have fun with the ppl we meet, just depends on the mood at the time,

you would wonder how many people the line " anybody fancy meeting for fun toight" has worked for. couldnt see it working for too many

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

"people who do that are just chancers who think with their dicks rather then their brain "

Have to agree...Seen it so mnay times...I think to it's inexprience...They expect sex site and everyone will want to jump them. Takes time to get to know people & sumtimes they just don't get it. I'm new here but also not a young prat....Learning the ropes slowly....

I choose not to have any pics, I am on cam often enough and if any potential meets look like they might happen then I will show my face, wave and show i still have all my teeth. That instance was on another site, I have sent many a pic with nothing back or heard after. It is a persons choice about pics, but too often guys are expected to throw discretion out the window and send pics off to strangers at the end off the day. Fair play to those ppl who have no bother with face pics etc. I don't have pics cause I am not going to put my face on here like many cpls and fems, plus who needs more cock pics? I met a lovely lady of here last Sunday night and we both dont have pics. Please relax it's just my opinion, we all have one.

Jebus Sea do you need a massage or something

Seems I am too eager to put my honest opinion up in here. Have had a good talk to myself(just like the Ireland room during the day)and am retiring from public speaking. I clearly need a chill pill, any offers of a massage are of course welcome. I will be the short, smelly,club footed hunchback at the bar. I await the stampede to begin, control yourselves ladies, lol.

"Seems I am too eager to put my honest opinion up in here. Have had a good talk to myself(just like the Ireland room during the day)and am retiring from public speaking. I clearly need a chill pill, any offers of a massage are of course welcome. I will be the short, smelly,club footed hunchback at the bar. I await the stampede to begin, control yourselves ladies, lol. "

awwwww come ere for massage and cuddles

Now what I wouldn't give for that to be !!! Smiling now. That's such a nice warm and wonderful thought to take to my bed. Take care xx. Not grumpy now, still tired and horny though.

Lisburn

"I choose not to have any pics, I am on cam often enough and if any potential meets look like they might happen then I will show my face, wave and show i still have all my teeth. That instance was on another site, I have sent many a pic with nothing back or heard after. It is a persons choice about pics, but too often guys are expected to throw discretion out the window and send pics off to strangers at the end off the day. Fair play to those ppl who have no bother with face pics etc. I don't have pics cause I am not going to put my face on here like many cpls and fems, plus who needs more cock pics? I met a lovely lady of here last Sunday night and we both dont have pics. Please relax it's just my opinion, we all have one."

im not fan of cock pic or cam for that matter but u can have body shots up

any 1 from wanna meet?? lol im new here hahahahaha

Lisburn

oh get ur kit off ...opps is that directing lmao

I need to see a webcam... doesn't have to be pics at all, but I wouldn't wanna waste time speaking to someone I have to get to know first to see on cam...yes personality is important but looks have some little importance too...and I wouldnt like to tell someone no I don't fancy you after chatting and developing some kinda relation

I likey this thread

Coa see me later for a spanking naughty director

Sea glad you feel better

Richy welcome to fab

and Naughtynakies I concur

Thanks, was a tired opinionated fool last night. I deserve a spanking too!!!

Lisburn

"I likey this thread

Coa see me later for a spanking naughty director

Sea glad you feel better

Richy welcome to fab

and Naughtynakies I concur "

ok im on way for spanking ...i sorry lol

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

always have a chat on fone first and then a social meet,,in fact we have a meet today,,not a social,,hes coming down to plaster a room for us,,and we may just have fun with the wife while hes busy,lol

» Add a new message to this topic