FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Chat or not as it happens

Chat or not as it happens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why oh why go into a chat room if you are not going to do anything ? I don't get it. There are more interesting things than watching a slow chat room. Now the Ireland room is lively in the evening ok and there is plenty of banter, but during the day it's hectic, everyone just lurks. I know us guys are lower than whale shit, but surely a simple hi in reply isnt too much. And what's with the guys who say nothing until a fem or cpl enter room then it's a mad rush to say hello. I am not perfect myself but these last few days have done my head in, up to 16 ppl all saying nothing!! Guys if i say hi, it's just hi, you aren't gay by saying hi back. And cpls if I say hi and tell you i like your pics then again that's it, I dont think that's a green light, just being honest. Anyone else having problems with the room freezing or being very slow? Finding that i sometimes type something and it takes ages to show.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes folks arn't always actually watching the screen, not saying this is always the case, but i have found myself reading forums and lurking in chat, coming back to say Hi and get in on the banter, then off reading mails again,

oh and single guys aint lower than whale shit, its more that certain people drag the entire name of single guys into the mud, getting a lot of you guys tarred with the same brush isnt fair, but then, its kinda human nature, as far as we're concerned though, make an effort and then prove the stereotyping wrong

I know what you are saying about being in the room and doing other things, I do that. But I am more on about the times when I have typed the only 5 or 6 lines in room with nothing in reply, them in comes a fem or another cpl and then bang it's all a mad rush of hi and hellos !! Lol don't want be a pain, but it has been bad last cpl of days, just ranting after it happened again. As I said I am not perfect myself.

I go in a fill the room with pink talking to myself and poking all the quiet one's until they start talking or leave, which is probably a bit mean really as some peeps like to perve in silence

Oh and I concur with Nakie single guys are not lower than whale shit. I likey single guys

Would love get poked by you !! Lol

Though, a poke is an ice-cream where i grew up lol

well pop into the old ireland room in the evening we're a friendly bunch and always poking each other - rarely eating ice cream but often lollipops

Theres plenty of us who talk to single guys and like yourself get totally frustrated by the amount of peeps in the chat sat in silence

Even on a "busy" night, say out of 30 people in - same old voices heard

(iyswim)

So jump in, if you dont get heard the first time - keep at it,and dont forget those that come in after you - drag them into the conversation as well

moan moan moan moan moan.............

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

we say hi 2 every1....but agree some ppl doing other things reading forums and such....or if u say hi 2 a single guy u might not get anything back if theres a fem on cam

I am a Single Guy in the room and plenty people chat with me...Cpls, Fems & Guys.....but then again I also chat to everyone too even although there is no chance of me ever getting a meeting with some of them....lool...But it's still nice to have a chat....xx

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i agree there with missy 100%, there mabye 30 odd and not half that are chatting away so just jump into the convo and chat away with everyone

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

mrs a here .... just follow my lead and push ur way into convo's ...it worked for me ... but then i cant be quiet for to long ... easily bored ... even have my own convo's between me and myself at times lol

Lol, I didn't take long. Got some nut job sending me nasty messages because I wouldn't meet him in a carpark there and then I was polite but the bugger must have pm'ed me ten times. Blocked now, some scarey ppl out there. Suppose this amounts to another moan.

Last login: online now!

Ah..... Your not a novice then?

"Why oh why go into a chat room if you are not going to do anything ? I don't get it. There are more interesting things than watching a slow chat room. Now the Ireland room is lively in the evening ok and there is plenty of banter, but during the day it's hectic, everyone just lurks. I know us guys are lower than whale shit, but surely a simple hi in reply isnt too much. And what's with the guys who say nothing until a fem or cpl enter room then it's a mad rush to say hello. I am not perfect myself but these last few days have done my head in, up to 16 ppl all saying nothing!! Guys if i say hi, it's just hi, you aren't gay by saying hi back. And cpls if I say hi and tell you i like your pics then again that's it, I dont think that's a green light, just being honest. Anyone else having problems with the room freezing or being very slow? Finding that i sometimes type something and it takes ages to show."

No,not a novice been in using these sort of sites for around 8 to 9 years now. See it all, nothing will ever change. Never been one to post on forums, but getting a good vibe off this place, hasn't been ruined yet by the idiots. Anyone else remember the days of those mad Yahoo rooms? What didn't go on in there wasn't worth knowing.

LOL @ yahoo that's where we started

dont worry bout it m8, a load of couples also dont get a hello in the chat rooms either ( well experienced ) .. dont be bohered.. just get in there and much on in.. if they dont like ya... just keep talin and keep talkin.. and who knows .. god forbid.. m8, one day u mite become a "accepted regular" ( ie.. chat room zombie )... dont let the bassas drag ya down.. well talk to ya lol xxx

chat room zoombie - what's that?

the living dead only in a chat room

I'm a chat room zombie, everytime I'm in the room I think about eating Usee

"I'm a chat room zombie, everytime I'm in the room I think about eating Usee "

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSS

"I'm a chat room zombie, everytime I'm in the room I think about eating Usee

"

Lol not the bit I considered eating

It's all about choice....

On entering the chat, viewing the occupants.

Some you choose to chat with & some not!

Just to add to this, there are plenty that just sit and watch - purely because they are new and learning the ropes, at the same time in awe with the chat.

I'd suggest encouraging them to join, welcome them.

Lol not the bit I considered eating "

Eh?

Lol not the bit I considered eating

"

Daft brush

Lol, there are some of the ladies in here that turn us into a zombie like state, the vacant stare, mumbling and dripping bodily fluids over the keyboard! I was not having a go at anyone in particular, just had a rant after three afternoons in a row with just me typing hi, hello, hey, anyone alive, etc. If the rooms busy I often sit back and watch mainly cause I am not witty enough to join in, but I still say hi if prompted.

only 3 days!!

your a novice lol

try 3 months, now thats hard work !!

leep going, get up them stairs !!!

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

I'm only new so not as inclined to go shouting my mouth off...At least not until I've got to get familar with the regulars in the chat room. But I see the points you make are valid....I'm Peter dfrom Sligo.....

Hardly shouting my mouth off, simply expressing an opinion, as I have stated I an not new to these sites, just FAB. It is the same in them all. Just thought it would be a topic that regular chatters would want to discuss.

I don't think he was suggesting you were shouting your mouth off - I think he meant in chat but I could be wrong

Yes I know, excuse me mate if I was wrong. Read it again and not sure now, shouldn't post when tired and grumpy. Plus throw in horny, not a good mix.

That's good advice to yourself

Mid / North West

"Hardly shouting my mouth off, simply expressing an opinion, as I have stated I an not new to these sites, just FAB. It is the same in them all. Just thought it would be a topic that regular chatters would want to discuss. "

lol..Sorry, No I ment me shouting my mouth off not you mate....Can be hard to butt in on the chat when others are so familiar that was all I ment...no offence inteneded...

"Hardly shouting my mouth off, simply expressing an opinion, as I have stated I an not new to these sites, just FAB. It is the same in them all. Just thought it would be a topic that regular chatters would want to discuss.

lol..Sorry, No I ment me shouting my mouth off not you mate....Can be hard to butt in on the chat when others are so familiar that was all I ment...no offence inteneded... "

As a self confess shouter in chat I say butt in even if it's just to tell me to stop shouting my mouth off Pop in and say hi I'll give you both boobie hugs

Mid / North West

Awwww thank you Usee!!! Wait was kind enough to msg me & coax me into the chat room with a nice big welcome so I'm sure we'll chat at some point...Those hugs are always welcome!!

I popped in last night, there were boobies on display so couldn't get a word in lol. Some sticky keyboards I am sure. Those boobie hugs sound well good!!

Mid / North West

"I popped in last night, there were boobies on display so couldn't get a word in lol. Some sticky keyboards I am sure. Those boobie hugs sound well good!! "

Well with boobies on display you'd have genuine excuse not to be saying too much!

There were boobies on display

Oh yes there were, and they were very nice ones too. Perved like a champion

» Add a new message to this topic