FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > If I read this again

If I read this again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman  over a year ago

belfast

When looking at verifications for people if I read this line again I will fecking scream "well what can I say" don't wonder you fool just say what you feel instead of saying "well what can I say"

If you have nothing to say or don't know what to say they don't say anything but for fecks say stop putting "well what can I say" you can say a lot or a little and you always put that line first and then you say what you have to say so why say "well what can I say" in the first fecking place. Stop it and stop it now for the sanity of those on this website.

Thank you rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i can think of more annoying things tbh

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman  over a year ago

belfast

"i can think of more annoying things tbh"

I agree but why waste your time saying it and then type something, why not just say that something without the drama of "well what can I say" just SAY IT!

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

I'd imagine some are just copying what others say on theres & it becomes the norm on profiles....snowball effect...

I agree but...... It's an intro line, people use it cause they are unsure how to start - I think I've used it before, its one of those things, what can I say about people who use it - they are nervous and are speaking their mind at the start of their sentance - it should probably read - what will I say - I get the sense a lot of people are never sure where to land between too much detail and so vague to be meaningless.

All that said - probably shouldn't let it get to you so much

well what can i say about your post wait....

» Add a new message to this topic