FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Blocked

Blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just got blocked for bein to nice to someone ha mayb I should just be ignorant so lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss SadisticWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere

Maybe she just didn't like you and to save your time and hers she blocked you ?

"Maybe she just didn't like you and to save your time and hers she blocked you ? "
could have but should have said that i wouldn't mind

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"Maybe she just didn't like you and to save your time and hers she blocked you ? could have but should have said that i wouldn't mind"

Could be but there are the far too common guys that won't take no for an answer and would just pester the person over and over.

She had probably dealt with so many of them that blocking was the easiest option.

If someone blocks you, don't take it personally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What usually happens though if you respond saying "no thanks", is you're met with a barrage of abuse calling you some quite horrific names.

Or you delete the messages and they still persist in sending you messages so the block button is the only option unfortunately.

I just blocked someone for sending me a random barrage of abuse, gave me a giggle all the same

Maybe you kept sending messages and she never replied but you still kept sending them anyway.. just saying.

"Maybe you kept sending messages and she never replied but you still kept sending them anyway.. just saying. "
nope we wer actually chatting

"Maybe you kept sending messages and she never replied but you still kept sending them anyway.. just saying. nope we wer actually chatting"

Never said we weren't. I'm just giving you options.

Maybe she blocked you by mistake....im sure thats how i ended up blocked by a few people....their loss as they say.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Maybe she saw your user name and simply decided "Not for me!"

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

she obviously just didn't want to meet you. why cry over spilt milk and start a thread about it you only look petty by doing so

"Maybe she saw your user name and simply decided "Not for me!" "

Maybe she she wanted a 4 stroke instead.

"she obviously just didn't want to meet you. why cry over spilt milk and start a thread about it you only look petty by doing so"

amazing really how a well balanced individual just get super offended by an unknown person on the internet that have no interest in them! So much that has to open a thread about it

I have got abusive mail's for not responding and for saying no nicely so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Not saying you, op would be abusive but remember you are not the first to mail her so probably not personal

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Maybe she saw your user name and simply decided "Not for me!"

Maybe she she wanted a 4 stroke instead. "

I reckon a Straight V8 with Sports trim!

"Maybe she saw your user name and simply decided "Not for me!"

Maybe she she wanted a 4 stroke instead. "

Yeah a four stroke will go forever. :p

"I have got abusive mail's for not responding and for saying no nicely so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Not saying you, op would be abusive but remember you are not the first to mail her so probably not personal "

you can say no to me anytime but i will still perve and drool over your pics

" amazing really how a well balanced individual just get super offended by an unknown person on the internet that have no interest in them! So much that has to open a thread about it

"

Yeah you cant take the blocking too personally...but when it does happen at first it does cause one to be a little offended i must admit...after a few blocks little or no offence is taken....its just the way it is.

Oh well shit happens

"I have got abusive mail's for not responding and for saying no nicely so you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Not saying you, op would be abusive but remember you are not the first to mail her so probably not personal you can say no to me anytime but i will still perve and drool over your pics "

Posted them all for you...ya big perv

Lol

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

It happens. I saw a couple's profile in the meets section recently and clicked on their profile to check them out. They'd blocked me, even though I'm absolutely sure I'd never had any interaction with them whatsoever. Pre-emptive blocking, apparently. Oh well. I'll live.

"It happens. I saw a couple's profile in the meets section recently and clicked on their profile to check them out. They'd blocked me, even though I'm absolutely sure I'd never had any interaction with them whatsoever. Pre-emptive blocking, apparently. Oh well. I'll live."

Ate lot of people use it for filtering. I do it occasionally. No point if I'm not interested.

"It happens. I saw a couple's profile in the meets section recently and clicked on their profile to check them out. They'd blocked me, even though I'm absolutely sure I'd never had any interaction with them whatsoever. Pre-emptive blocking, apparently. Oh well. I'll live."

Sounds like a mental block

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"It happens. I saw a couple's profile in the meets section recently and clicked on their profile to check them out. They'd blocked me, even though I'm absolutely sure I'd never had any interaction with them whatsoever. Pre-emptive blocking, apparently. Oh well. I'll live.

Sounds like a mental block"

Boom-tish!

It's a difficult game this FAB courtship .. Blocking for over enthusiasm ... Repeated rejection ... And then rank stupidity in pushing a bit hard when good progress has been made ... Guilty of all of the above myself and I am on this place years

But it's all worth it

You do get blocked by people at times on here that leave you fucking mystified for a few seconds wondering what you done lol. Their's screw loses in every walk of life and no exception here.

"she obviously just didn't want to meet you. why cry over spilt milk and start a thread about it you only look petty by doing so"

I don't think op is being petty to be fair he has a right to post what he wants as everyone else here does. It's good to get info and people's opinions that's what forums are for after all.

And in my own opinion people block for all kinds of reasons I no doubt myself are blocked from profiles and that's fine. I block people for being up their own arse or if they're simply being pests or annoying me and if they've a hairy cock

But that's just me lol ...

"she obviously just didn't want to meet you. why cry over spilt milk and start a thread about it you only look petty by doing so

I don't think op is being petty to be fair he has a right to post what he wants as everyone else here does. It's good to get info and people's opinions that's what forums are for after all.

And in my own opinion people block for all kinds of reasons I no doubt myself are blocked from profiles and that's fine. I block people for being up their own arse or if they're simply being pests or annoying me and if they've a hairy cock

But that's just me lol ..."

Who is up their own arse with a clean shaven cock ?? Or have I missed something .... Nodded off

"It happens. I saw a couple's profile in the meets section recently and clicked on their profile to check them out. They'd blocked me, even though I'm absolutely sure I'd never had any interaction with them whatsoever. Pre-emptive blocking, apparently. Oh well. I'll live.

Sounds like a mental block

Boom-tish! "

Even pushy nerds can escape blocking ..... And be very grateful

We block people because we're considerate enough to save them time trying to message us

"she obviously just didn't want to meet you. why cry over spilt milk and start a thread about it you only look petty by doing so

But that's just me lol ...

Who is up their own arse with a clean shaven cock ?? Or have I missed something .... Nodded off "

Nobody in particular so relax yourself as I said I've been known to block people who seem up their own arse but people have plenty of reasons and it's everyone's perogative to do so

"but people have plenty of reasons and it's everyone's perogative to do so "

Exactly this....

It's our perogative on how we wish to work the site and avoid certain issues.

For example, I've sometimes blocked hidden profiles I may have come across.

Reason? If I can't view their profile then I merely return the favour

I even get blocked!!! I know it's unheard off like wtf

I just got blocked tonite also for being too nice to someone. And she showed interest in me first at a recent meet and greet ????

"I even get blocked!!! I know it's unheard off like wtf "

Shocking

"I even get blocked!!! I know it's unheard off like wtf "

Crazy fools Hardy

Tis indeed!

One needs to see the funny side of these things

I also found out by randomly clicking a couple profile that i was blocked even though i hadnt ever interacted.... and do you know what i thought .... " uhhhh ok , move on " ..... why do people let stuff like that bother them... seriously why get angry at it ... its there life and profile if they wish for you to see it they will let you see it, if they dont they wont... whats the big deal about it?????

I blocked someone because it's Tuesday and im a cunt....what can I tell you. ......

Its been a while since i blocked someone but I've geniune reasons, there is only so many times u can say no and ignore the 100 messages that comes after it.

Now don't get me wrong, I've done it myself once upon a time but karma is a bitch

"I blocked someone because it's Tuesday and im a cunt....what can I tell you. ...... "

just checked if it was me lol

And that's possibly the best reason ever!

Block someone else tomorrow coz it's Wednesday

That's mailing too much hotspice?

We're all brats at times

"That's mailing too much hotspice?

We're all brats at times "

Only reason why i block ..

Try not take it personally ... I took my 1st block hard look at me now

"I blocked someone because it's Tuesday and im a cunt....what can I tell you. ...... "

Creased over...do you unblock on wanker Wednesday lmao

"I blocked someone because it's Tuesday and im a cunt....what can I tell you. ......

Creased over...do you unblock on wanker Wednesday lmao"

.... There is no forgiveness. ......ever...just cruelty and spitefulness....

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"I blocked someone because it's Tuesday and im a cunt....what can I tell you. ......

Creased over...do you unblock on wanker Wednesday lmao"

Hmmm, I was so far lucky not having being blocked by anyone yet....or maybe I am just not aware

Creased over...do you unblock on wanker Wednesday lmao.... There is no forgiveness. ......ever...just cruelty and spitefulness.... "

It's a Dom life...gangster

Hmmm, I was so far lucky not having being blocked by anyone yet....or maybe I am just not aware"

Blocked you

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Creased over...do you unblock on wanker Wednesday lmao.... There is no forgiveness. ......ever...just cruelty and spitefulness.... "

Everyone takes a block hard... It's a tough life

I actually couldn't believe when she blocked me coz we were chatting for the last few months and she showed the interest first. I don't think she liked my recent span of meetings together... she is a nice lady though and she knows I'm a nice guy. Maybe one day she might say hello again

"Everyone takes a block hard... It's a tough life

I actually couldn't believe when she blocked me coz we were chatting for the last few months and she showed the interest first. I don't think she liked my recent span of meetings together... she is a nice lady though and she knows I'm a nice guy. Maybe one day she might say hello again "

Nope, not everyone takes a block hard

Take the good with the bad

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

Hmmm, I was so far lucky not having being blocked by anyone yet....or maybe I am just not aware

Blocked you"

You are teasing, aren't you

We have the platinum+1 package. ..so we can't be blocked by anyone. ....ever...

» Add a new message to this topic