FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > JUDGE LEAST YE BE JUDGED :-)

JUDGE LEAST YE BE JUDGED :-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening fellow fabbers

We have a question for you all, we pretty much know the answer to it! but we wanted to get peoples opinion just in-case we may be wrong?

There are two parts to this question.

So someone contacts you and tells you they like your profile and could they see some more pictures, now say you don't share with non verified cool prob solved move on....but the people that contact you have varies.

So you go ok and send some pictures..then booom no reply noting!

Now people not being attracted to us is fine that happens no biggy...but is it not rude even if you don't fancy the people to go OK we don't like you therefore were not going to send you anything in return! So one side gets to judge and not be judged in return...if you get our drift.....

Now second part....say same scenario! but this time you tell the people look guys we will send on pics no issue! But even if we are not for you(which is totalllllly fine) please have some respect for us and show us who you are....so you send on that basis...then boooooom noting again?

So is that fair? Or are we wrong? Should you share if someone shares with you regardless of being attracted?

We think yes you should, esp if you say it.

Please discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they send one without being asked to then no, unless you a talky are attracted to them and would like to continue chatting. But if you request one then you should send one regardless.

If we havent asked for pics and they are sent to us on a voluntary basis and there is no attraction we wont send ours but will reply a polite thanks but no thanks..it dont go down well sometimes but thats life ...If we agree to send we will regardless of attraction there or not

"If they send one without being asked to then no, unless you a talky are attracted to them and would like to continue chatting. But if you request one then you should send one regardless. "

Totally agree.

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

We have recieved face pics (voluntarily)from profiles of people we are chatting to but know there's no attraction there, based on how the conversation is going and their profile. I always reply saying it was kind of them to send the pic but I won't be opening it as we will not be returning the favour.

If we have agreed to swap pics then we always swap. Our only exception to that would be if we knew the person/people in the pic and we would explain that in a message- but that hasn't happened so far.

I would much prefer to hear back from the person who has recieved our pics, even if it is to say that we are not their cup of tea.

Honesty is usually the best approach..... Even if some people don't like to hear it.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

My understanding if that if someone is interested they send a pic with 1st message... then if interested reply with a pic.

This is something I always battle with too...

Usually if somebody asks for picks I say send me some and I'll send some back..

If I'm asked to send a face pick I ask for one first if they don't send one I don't.

Sometimes I get a face picture in a opening message if I like I usually say thanks and send one in return....sometimes I've declined to continue and say thanks but I'm not interested!

However...

I never ask for picks especially face picks...and if in conversation I always return a pic...

It's whatever works for you guys...

"This is something I always battle with too...

If I'm asked to send a face pick I ask for one first if they don't send one I don't.

Sometimes I get a face picture in a opening message if I like I usually say thanks and send one in return....sometimes I've declined to continue and say thanks but I'm not interested!

However...

I never ask for picks especially face picks...and if in conversation I always return a pic...

It's whatever works for you guys... "

Oh we do agree, it just get us mad when we are hunted then asked to send first, we do,, then no responce. we think its the height of rudeness and in a way thinking that somehow they are better...but hay thats just us thanks for the input

"

We have recieved face pics (voluntarily)from profiles of people we are chatting to but know there's no attraction there, based on how the conversation is going and their profile. I always reply saying it was kind of them to send the pic but I won't be opening it as we will not be returning the favour.

If we have agreed to swap pics then we always swap. Our only exception to that would be if we knew the person/people in the pic and we would explain that in a message- but that hasn't happened so far.

I would much prefer to hear back from the person who has recieved our pics, even if it is to say that we are not their cup of tea.

Honesty is usually the best approach..... Even if some people don't like to hear it. "

Agreed thanks for the input.

"This is something I always battle with too...

However...

It's whatever works for you guys...

Oh we do agree, it just get us mad when we are hunted then asked to send first, we do,, then no responce. we think its the height of rudeness and in a way thinking that somehow they are better...but hay thats just us thanks for the input "

Oh definitely...

There's nothing wrong with saying sorry not my type but have the decency to mail....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Op, are you referring to face pics or just body pics? It's not clear...

There needs to be a certain degree of common sence applied or else swapping pics will turn into some childish squabble over who sends first.

Be the bigger person and send a pic when you request one, send one back when you recieve one regardless of your intentions.

It's only fair

I got chatting to a, supposedly 'couple', a few weeks back. They asked for a face pic. Normally I don't bother, if they're not at least photo verified, but I thought; fuck it. I agreed cause they said they'd reply with one. Once I sent it, they blocked me, straight away! Concern is they could be using my face pic, as their own

Out in the sticks

Like everyone here I get messages from guys with none.. No Hello, nothing, except the "You got pics?".

I usually reply "Yes, but thanks for the offer!"

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

Nobody is obligated to do anything on here. If they didn't send one back then just move on to the next lot I don't see why they would send you some id they've no intention of meeting, but if they requested yours; then theirs should have come eoth the question

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"Good evening fellow fabbers

We have a question for you all, we pretty much know the answer to it! but we wanted to get peoples opinion just in-case we may be wrong?

There are two parts to this question.

So someone contacts you and tells you they like your profile and could they see some more pictures, now say you don't share with non verified cool prob solved move on....but the people that contact you have varies.

So you go ok and send some pictures..then booom no reply noting!

Now people not being attracted to us is fine that happens no biggy...but is it not rude even if you don't fancy the people to go OK we don't like you therefore were not going to send you anything in return! So one side gets to judge and not be judged in return...if you get our drift.....

Now second part....say same scenario! but this time you tell the people look guys we will send on pics no issue! But even if we are not for you(which is totalllllly fine) please have some respect for us and show us who you are....so you send on that basis...then boooooom noting again?

So is that fair? Or are we wrong? Should you share if someone shares with you regardless of being attracted?

We think yes you should, esp if you say it.

Please discuss "

totally agree..

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"I got chatting to a, supposedly 'couple', a few weeks back. They asked for a face pic. Normally I don't bother, if they're not at least photo verified, but I thought; fuck it. I agreed cause they said they'd reply with one. Once I sent it, they blocked me, straight away! Concern is they could be using my face pic, as their own "

Why would they ask for a face pic when your face pic is already public .. strange

dublin

"I got chatting to a, supposedly 'couple', a few weeks back. They asked for a face pic. Normally I don't bother, if they're not at least photo verified, but I thought; fuck it. I agreed cause they said they'd reply with one. Once I sent it, they blocked me, straight away! Concern is they could be using my face pic, as their own

Why would they ask for a face pic when your face pic is already public .. strange "

It's blurred... I get it now

Anyone asking for pics won't be entertained unless they've sent theirs with the request, and we've already chatted a little.

By *alwayBlackcockMan  over a year ago

Galway

If the photos were sent to you without you requesting them(The case with some guys) I see no reason why you should send one back!!

But if you are agreed to exchange pics and didn't send one back, that would be just rude.

"If the photos were sent to you without you requesting them(The case with some guys) I see no reason why you should send one back!!

But if you are agreed to exchange pics and didn't send one back, that would be just rude."

.....rudeness on fab?....this place has gone to hell..that's it..im off to post a "we're leaving" thread... of course the profile will stay up for a few days, so you can all say goodbye/beg us to stay....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I got chatting to a, supposedly 'couple', a few weeks back. They asked for a face pic. Normally I don't bother, if they're not at least photo verified, but I thought; fuck it. I agreed cause they said they'd reply with one. Once I sent it, they blocked me, straight away! Concern is they could be using my face pic, as their own

Why would they ask for a face pic when your face pic is already public .. strange

It's blurred... I get it now "

Thank fuck for that. I had just self diagnosed myself with age related macular degeneration

Pics, face or otherwise are no guarantee of anything on here. They could be anyone! 'Look, here's me... yes, people often remark about my likeness to Brad, or Colin..'

Followed by 'send pics of her cunt'.

As we have more-than-enough images already on public display, we don't feel the need to engage immediately in swapping.

Out in the sticks

"If the photos were sent to you without you requesting them(The case with some guys) I see no reason why you should send one back!!

But if you are agreed to exchange pics and didn't send one back, that would be just rude......rudeness on fab?....this place has gone to hell..that's it..im off to post a "we're leaving" thread... of course the profile will stay up for a few days, so you can all say goodbye/beg us to stay...."

Bye!

But if you are agreed to exchange pics and didn't send one back, that would be just rude......rudeness on fab?....this place has gone to hell..that's it..im off to post a "we're leaving" thread... of course the profile will stay up for a few days, so you can all say goodbye/beg us to stay....

Bye! "

....you're a little premature. ....as usual. .. ..wait for the thread. ..

Out in the sticks

But if you are agreed to exchange pics and didn't send one back, that would be just rude......rudeness on fab?....this place has gone to hell..that's it..im off to post a "we're leaving" thread... of course the profile will stay up for a few days, so you can all say goodbye/beg us to stay....

Bye! ....you're a little premature. ....as usual. .. ..wait for the thread. .. "

Oh stay then!

Bye! ....you're a little premature. ....as usual. .. ..wait for the thread. ..

Oh stay then! "

....ok...you talked us into it......

dublin

It's blurred... I get it now

Thank fuck for that. I had just self diagnosed myself with age related macular degeneration "

A haha hahaha

Out in the sticks

Bye! ....you're a little premature. ....as usual. .. ..wait for the thread. ..

Oh stay then! ....ok...you talked us into it...... "

Phew!!

Has happened to me on here before where someone has asked me for a pic and then after I sent it they just haven't replied at all. That really pisses me off, like even if they could just be polite and say they're not interested seeing as they've asked for the pic

By *olyhumorousMan  over a year ago

Over here

i think if they ask for photo's, you send, and they don't return any then they probably think you are better looking than them and they don't want to be judged. Either that or they are just cheeky bastards and i'm sure there is no shortage of cheeky bastards about lol

If I say fancy swapping a face pic I'm always asked "you first". People say it's because or non verification bit I think even if verified it would still be said. If I get a pic and there is no attraction I say sorry thanks but not for me unfortunately. No need to be nasty

I think some people just want photos, it's nothing to do with attraction or lack there of. So once they get what they want, they aren't going to reply. I wouldn't take anything that happens on here too personally.

By *rGeekMan  over a year ago

Galway

Time for a face pic escrow service .

At least a no thank you would be fine

Sorry...but its almost laughable the difference there is being a single male...

.i totally agree with you op...but honestly...create a single male profile for a laugh and see what response you get out there ...getting blocked for not having the right look is common...getting any sort of response to sending pics is rare..

.#lackofrespect.....

.bet ya a tenner it never changes...

I'm assuming you're talking about general pics as ye only have one made public.

When I get asked to send more pics I usually say there are plenty on my profile.

Making a few more of your pics public might solve the problem.

Lucan

"Sorry...but its almost laughable the difference there is being a single male...

.i totally agree with you op...but honestly...create a single male profile for a laugh and see what response you get out there ...getting blocked for not having the right look is common...getting any sort of response to sending pics is rare..

.#lackofrespect.....

.bet ya a tenner it never changes... "

Are those the type of people you want to communicate with? If not then I think you're finding problems where there are none.

I have been asked for more pic's!

I have shit loads up and if that isn't enough then they can swing on by.

As for face pic...that takes time for me tbh and I won't send it just because someone has sent theirs...that is their pace not mine... personally I need to chat for awhile to get to that point. However if I request one then it is as I send mine but I haven't done so to the best of my knowledge. This is about respect and trust for me.

if someone request face picture,

they should be prepared to send one first..

Out in the sticks

"I have been asked for more pic's!

As for face pic...that takes time for me tbh and I won't send it just because someone has sent theirs...that is their pace not mine... personally I need to chat for awhile to get to that point. However if I request one then it is as I send mine but I haven't done so to the best of my knowledge. This is about respect and trust for me. "

They can't get enough of you!!

dublin

"i think if they ask for photo's, you send, and they don't return any then they probably think you are better looking than them and they don't want to be judged. Either that or they are just cheeky bastards and i'm sure there is no shortage of cheeky bastards about lol"

Hey stranger xx

As for face pic...that takes time for me tbh and I won't send it just because someone has sent theirs...that is their pace not mine... personally I need to chat for awhile to get to that point. However if I request one then it is as I send mine but I haven't done so to the best of my knowledge. This is about respect and trust for me.

They can't get enough of you!! "

When asked for one, I always ask for one first etc, I get the usual question of will I return one and my answer is usually this...

If I find you attractive, I will return one, if I don't, there isn't much point in continuing. If I know who you are, I will delete the message and I won't tell anyone you are on here etc.

I don't see the need to send one if there is no attraction. I went long enough just sending my face to people I wasn't attracted to and it got me nowhere.

But I always let them know that I will send one, if I like what I see and no hard feelings if I don't

"When asked for one, I always ask for one first etc, I get the usual question of will I return one and my answer is usually this...

If I find you attractive, I will return one, if I don't, there isn't much point in continuing. If I know who you are, I will delete the message and I won't tell anyone you are on here etc.

I don't see the need to send one if there is no attraction. I went long enough just sending my face to people I wasn't attracted to and it got me nowhere.

But I always let them know that I will send one, if I like what I see and no hard feelings if I don't "

.this level Of communication would be excellent I have to say..

Usually, I don't mention a photo, until after a couple of messages back and forth (Especially if theres no photos, anywhere).

Then, if its going well, I ask "What do you look like? By the way, this is me" and attach a photo.

The people that have sent photos that I'm unattracted to, I reply "I'm sorry, I'm afraid you are not my type of person, but I wish you all the best on here".

"Op, are you referring to face pics or just body pics? It's not clear..."

Both

"Nobody is obligated to do anything on here. If they didn't send one back then just move on to the next lot I don't see why they would send you some id they've no intention of meeting, but if they requested yours; then theirs should have come eoth the question "

Yip ageed once requested one should be sent baxk.

"I'm assuming you're talking about general pics as ye only have one made public.

When I get asked to send more pics I usually say there are plenty on my profile.

Making a few more of your pics public might solve the problem. "

Hi thanks for the input, its not a problem it rarely happens, its mostly about fac pics, which we certainly will not mak public...we just feel you have asked to see us....we send and ask for the same respect back...

"When asked for one, I always ask for one first etc, I get the usual question of will I return one and my answer is usually this...

But I always let them know that I will send one, if I like what I see and no hard feelings if I don't "

Hi thank you for the input, but we dont agree if you ask to see us we feel its only right to see you back regardless of attraction.

But thank you formyour opinion

"I'm assuming you're talking about general pics as ye only have one made public.

Hi thanks for the input, its not a problem it rarely happens, its mostly about fac pics, which we certainly will not mak public...we just feel you have asked to see us....we send and ask for the same respect back..."

Ya no one would expect you to in fairness, the op wasn't clear so I assumed you meant more body pics

Hi thanks for the input, its not a problem it rarely happens, its mostly about fac pics, which we certainly will not mak public...we just feel you have asked to see us....we send and ask for the same respect back...

Ya no one would expect you to in fairness, the op wasn't clear so I assumed you meant more body pics "

Its all good thank you for the input.

That's fair enough, but I don't see the point in sending a picture to someone who Im not attracted to, nor do I intend meeting. I've had some bad experiences from this site, one man near stalked me. So my personal preference is to only send to those I might like to meet.

"That's fair enough, but I don't see the point in sending a picture to someone who Im not attracted to, nor do I intend meeting. I've had some bad experiences from this site, one man near stalked me. So my personal preference is to only send to those I might like to meet. "
...we have an ongoing stalking problem. ...know exactly how you feel

"My understanding if that if someone is interested they send a pic with 1st message... then if interested reply with a pic."

1. If I don't get a pic after a few messages then I don't push it and just let them go so to speak....

2. If having agreed the interest is there to meet I have a 3 week limit. If it hasn't happened by then I don't think it'll happen and I'm usually switched off by then.

3. If you have clearly in your profile not meeting single men it's 99% instant block for wasting my time.

"That's fair enough, but I don't see the point in sending a picture to someone who Im not attracted to, nor do I intend meeting. I've had some bad experiences from this site, one man near stalked me. So my personal preference is to only send to those I might like to meet. ...we have an ongoing stalking problem. ...know exactly how you feel "

LOL, well I laugh but it's not really funny. My face is for the privileged only from now on

"That's fair enough, but I don't see the point in sending a picture to someone who Im not attracted to, nor do I intend meeting. I've had some bad experiences from this site, one man near stalked me. So my personal preference is to only send to those I might like to meet. ...we have an ongoing stalking problem. ...know exactly how you feel

LOL, well I laugh but it's not really funny. My face is for the privileged only from now on "

....we never send them anyway. .. They will just have to be content with our bits....

Lucan

"My understanding if that if someone is interested they send a pic with 1st message... then if interested reply with a pic.

1. If I don't get a pic after a few messages then I don't push it and just let them go so to speak....

2. If having agreed the interest is there to meet I have a 3 week limit. If it hasn't happened by then I don't think it'll happen and I'm usually switched off by then.

3. If you have clearly in your profile not meeting single men it's 99% instant block for wasting my time. "

Point number three... How have they wasted your time? If they have it stated clearly in their profile it can hardly be construed as time-wasting?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Just get on with it. Yes it's rude, a no thanks message would be the thing to do but it tells you what people you're dealing with and you wouldn't want to meet them anyway.

I wouldn't call it being judged. You put yourself on the fab meat market and nobody else. Some people will be attracted others won't.

Finally what would you do with the pic anyway? Unless you have a photo album of the people you never get to fuck...

"My understanding if that if someone is interested they send a pic with 1st message... then if interested reply with a pic.

3. If you have clearly in your profile not meeting single men it's 99% instant block for wasting my time.

Point number three... How have they wasted your time? If they have it stated clearly in their profile it can hardly be construed as time-wasting? "

Why message me if they say not meeting single guys? I'm a single guy ...lol

One reason I've seen why people want to see a face is also to find out if they maybe know them. They have a suspicion from the profile of other photos on their profile. That creates another problem. You I tell them we know each other or just not mention it but say no thanks?

Lucan

"

Why message me if they say not meeting single guys? I'm a single guy ...lol "

I see..

As for face pic...that takes time for me tbh and I won't send it just because someone has sent theirs...that is their pace not mine... personally I need to chat for awhile to get to that point. However if I request one then it is as I send mine but I haven't done so to the best of my knowledge. This is about respect and trust for me. "

Totally agree...some may say that they have no face photos uploaded or they would not upload a face pic, always the chat room to go on cam...got so many saying that they are "so called shy" for chat room cam,do not want to be seen on cam,face wise, etc...excuses...so,I move on ! I am not everybody cup of tea/coffee myself so I do not get upset over some not knowing what swinging means and it is all about !

» Add a new message to this topic