FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Males struggling part 2

Males struggling part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

You can help all the single males out here ladies and see do your "tips" help the newbies or those struggling to succed. Can be a very good thread

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

Tipperary

I'll first show u how hard it is. The pool is small, becomes smaller when women are here but don't want to meet, smaller again when they only want one fun partner and dismiss the rest, smaller again when ur not in there locality but drive the list could go on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

So... there is a Puddle of ladies here?

That will impress!

Tipperary

" "
you can roll your eyes all you want But what I said is fact. It's not just that there is a small few women here. You then have all the added extras

" "

By *affa31Woman  over a year ago

Galway

Pool of lads is proportionally as small when you out all the eejits.

And no I'm not single male bashing...they're my favourite fab subsection

"

X 2 "

Tipperary

"Pool of lads is proportionally as small when you out all the eejits.

And no I'm not single male bashing...they're my favourite fab subsection "

What's an ejeet?

"

"

You say things so much better than I do, LC!

What are the ratios on tinder?

Galway

The ones that message saying I'm in xyz hotel for the next very limited amount of time, wanna come fuck.

The ones that message saying I'm parked on the side of the road in town, wanna come fuck (and yes I have gotten a couple of mails like that)

The ones that message saying "Hi" and have zilch on their profile.

Those sorts of eejits

"

You say things so much better than I do, LC! "

We'd be banned X2 if I said what I really thought lol

Tipperary

"The ones that message saying I'm in xyz hotel for the next very limited amount of time, wanna come fuck.

The ones that message saying I'm parked on the side of the road in town, wanna come fuck (and yes I have gotten a couple of mails like that)

The ones that message saying "Hi" and have zilch on their profile.

Those sorts of eejits "

if they went u a detailed message would it guarantee a reply?

"

We'd be banned X2 if I said what I really thought lol"

S'Ok... that eyeroll says a lot.

Plus I'd miss you if you had to 'do time'

Tipperary

"

We'd be banned X2 if I said what I really thought lol"

lol hey hey now we're getting there. Speak your mind and don't be afraid

Galway

"You can help all the single males out here ladies and see do your "tips" help the newbies or those struggling to succed. Can be a very good thread "

For those who genuinely want advice, this would be mine. Treat people with respect, don't say anything you wouldn't say to their face in a public place, especially in a first message. Have at least one picture on your profile, if you only have one opt for something other than a close up of your cock. Don't expect someone to meet you in your hotel at the drop of a hat when you've never chatted before - no one should put themselves into that kind of a situation. Have normal conversations with people and have a little bit of patience.

Tipperary

"You can help all the single males out here ladies and see do your "tips" help the newbies or those struggling to succed. Can be a very good thread

For those who genuinely want advice, this would be mine. Treat people with respect, don't say anything you wouldn't say to their face in a public place, especially in a first message. Have at least one picture on your profile, if you only have one opt for something other than a close up of your cock. Don't expect someone to meet you in your hotel at the drop of a hat when you've never chatted before - no one should put themselves into that kind of a situation. Have normal conversations with people and have a little bit of patience. "

i love all that until the end. U need serious patience

Galway

"If they went u a detailed message would it guarantee a reply?"

No, no one should think that they are ever guaranteed a reply. If I'm not interested in the profile, I won't reply. It's pointless wasting both our time.

Tipperary

"If they went u a detailed message would it guarantee a reply?

No, no one should think that they are ever guaranteed a reply. If I'm not interested in the profile, I won't reply. It's pointless wasting both our time. "

that's why alot of men keep things short and sweet. Why go to all that detail? A hey how's you fancy a chat is what way ud talk to someone in a cafe pub etc. Why is here different?

Galway

" i love all that until the end. U need serious patience "

What's wrong with a bit of patience? All good things etc etc etc

Galway

No, no one should think that they are ever guaranteed a reply. If I'm not interested in the profile, I won't reply. It's pointless wasting both our time. that's why alot of men keep things short and sweet. Why go to all that detail? A hey how's you fancy a chat is what way ud talk to someone in a cafe pub etc. Why is here different?"

Because talking to someone behind a computer screen is always different. If someone sends a hi, how are you message and has a profile that interests me then I will probably reply. I won't reply if your profile doesn't interest me.

Tipperary

" i love all that until the end. U need serious patience

What's wrong with a bit of patience? All good things etc etc etc"

time that's what. U come on here for fun, if after 2 months ur getting nowhere, it takes serious will power to stay here

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

What's wrong with a bit of patience? All good things etc etc etc"

Galway

Jaysus this has turned into the Jaffa and dbswyw show. I'm off to perv

Tipperary

No, no one should think that they are ever guaranteed a reply. If I'm not interested in the profile, I won't reply. It's pointless wasting both our time. that's why alot of men keep things short and sweet. Why go to all that detail? A hey how's you fancy a chat is what way ud talk to someone in a cafe pub etc. Why is here different?

Because talking to someone behind a computer screen is always different. If someone sends a hi, how are you message and has a profile that interests me then I will probably reply. I won't reply if your profile doesn't interest me. "

Would you not take a chance on somebody?

Galway

What's wrong with a bit of patience? All good things etc etc etctime that's what. U come on here for fun, if after 2 months ur getting nowhere, it takes serious will power to stay here "

No one's making anyone stay. If it's not working for you then either leave or change your plan of attack but for Jaysus sake don't make your whole life about fab. Fab is an added bonus, that's all.

Tipperary

What's wrong with a bit of patience? All good things etc etc etctime that's what. U come on here for fun, if after 2 months ur getting nowhere, it takes serious will power to stay here

No one's making anyone stay. If it's not working for you then either leave or change your plan of attack but for Jaysus sake don't make your whole life about fab. Fab is an added bonus, that's all. "

my whole life certainly is not about fab, the complete opposite but it would be nice when on here if the site was a bit enjoyable where u get replies to mails

Galway

No, no one should think that they are ever guaranteed a reply. If I'm not interested in the profile, I won't reply. It's pointless wasting both our time. that's why alot of men keep things short and sweet. Why go to all that detail? A hey how's you fancy a chat is what way ud talk to someone in a cafe pub etc. Why is here different?

Because talking to someone behind a computer screen is always different. If someone sends a hi, how are you message and has a profile that interests me then I will probably reply. I won't reply if your profile doesn't interest me. Would you not take a chance on somebody?"

I take a chance on every guy I chat to, just like anyone who contacts me takes a chance. Some chances work out, some don't but after 9ish years in and out of this game my gut instinct is pretty well developed and I listen to it.

Galway

What's wrong with a bit of patience? All good things etc etc etctime that's what. U come on here for fun, if after 2 months ur getting nowhere, it takes serious will power to stay here

No one's making anyone stay. If it's not working for you then either leave or change your plan of attack but for Jaysus sake don't make your whole life about fab. Fab is an added bonus, that's all. my whole life certainly is not about fab, the complete opposite but it would be nice when on here if the site was a bit enjoyable where u get replies to mails "

I wasn't singling you out, it was a general statement. If getting replies to mails is the only enjoyable thing about fab then it's time to move on. At least people reply to your forum posts...that's more than some people get

Tipperary

No one's making anyone stay. If it's not working for you then either leave or change your plan of attack but for Jaysus sake don't make your whole life about fab. Fab is an added bonus, that's all. my whole life certainly is not about fab, the complete opposite but it would be nice when on here if the site was a bit enjoyable where u get replies to mails

I wasn't singling you out, it was a general statement. If getting replies to mails is the only enjoyable thing about fab then it's time to move on. At least people reply to your forum posts...that's more than some people get "

I'm loved on the forum, I bring a bit of debate but why else would someone stay on fab? Isn't all about getting replies to mails?

The simple fact is that most of the ladies on fab are so far up there own ass there not worth the effort.

Galway

No one's making anyone stay. If it's not working for you then either leave or change your plan of attack but for Jaysus sake don't make your whole life about fab. Fab is an added bonus, that's all. my whole life certainly is not about fab, the complete opposite but it would be nice when on here if the site was a bit enjoyable where u get replies to mails

I wasn't singling you out, it was a general statement. If getting replies to mails is the only enjoyable thing about fab then it's time to move on. At least people reply to your forum posts...that's more than some people get I'm loved on the forum, I bring a bit of debate but why else would someone stay on fab? Isn't all about getting replies to mails?"

Nope it's about shagging

Tipperary

I wasn't singling you out, it was a general statement. If getting replies to mails is the only enjoyable thing about fab then it's time to move on. At least people reply to your forum posts...that's more than some people get I'm loved on the forum, I bring a bit of debate but why else would someone stay on fab? Isn't all about getting replies to mails?

Nope it's about shagging "

lol I think u have to get a reply first to get there

Galway

Not necessarily. I've had mail from guys that I haven't replied to, eventually started chatting in chatrooms or noticed them in forums and then we shagged

The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well.

Tipperary

"The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well. "
let me guess u say stuff all the time that u think women want to hear?

"The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well. "

Only a tiny percentage of site members actually use the forums

"The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well. let me guess u say stuff all the time that u think women want to hear?"

No, I say stuff I want to hear. You do as well, problem is, it makes them want to avoid you.

Dublin

"The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well. let me guess u say stuff all the time that u think women want to hear?"

Could you elaborate on that?

"The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well. let me guess u say stuff all the time that u think women want to hear?

No, I say stuff I want to hear. You do as well, problem is, it makes them want to avoid you. "

But you don't go on and on and on and onnnnn

Don't pretend to be somebody else even though it's a site like this you have to treat someone like you would normally in person in everyday life, quite simple

Tipperary

I'll answer u both together. If I want to say something and I think it might cause a stir, I don't stop and say "oh jeenie mack I better not say that". If you have something in your head or u want to say it just do it, don't pussy foot around. So many on here just say stuff hoping to get a ride, it's stomach churning.

Lon cav change that age range, you seriously want me. Don't deny it any longer

Dublin

What if i say what i feel like, and it happens to get me the ride?

Tipperary

"What if i say what i feel like, and it happens to get me the ride?"
if it occurs quiet regularly on a controversial topic, I'd think that slimey bugger, saying the "right thing" again just to slip into her knickers

Dublin

"What if i say what i feel like, and it happens to get me the ride?if it occurs quiet regularly on a controversial topic, I'd think that slimey bugger, saying the "right thing" again just to slip into her knickers "

or maybe i'm just a genuinely decent bloke?

Tipperary

"What if i say what i feel like, and it happens to get me the ride?if it occurs quiet regularly on a controversial topic, I'd think that slimey bugger, saying the "right thing" again just to slip into her knickers

or maybe i'm just a genuinely decent bloke?"

I'm a decent bloke to but it doesn't stop me telling how I see it on here even if women don't like what I spell out. The only way anyone will know how much of a decent bloke I am is in person, not through a glass screen

"The pool also becomes non-existent when you comes across as a complete tool on the forums as well. let me guess u say stuff all the time that u think women want to hear?

No, I say stuff I want to hear. You do as well, problem is, it makes them want to avoid you.

But you don't go on and on and on and onnnnn"

....ah here,sainsburys cockles....boke boke

Dublin

"What if i say what i feel like, and it happens to get me the ride?if it occurs quiet regularly on a controversial topic, I'd think that slimey bugger, saying the "right thing" again just to slip into her knickers

or maybe i'm just a genuinely decent bloke?I'm a decent bloke to but it doesn't stop me telling how I see it on here even if women don't like what I spell out. The only way anyone will know how much of a decent bloke I am is in person, not through a glass screen "

you may have a point. but you can see through the glass screen and get a better impression when it's not smeared with bullshit. just my opinion.

i'd put "telling it like i see it, to come across as edgy and controversial" along with "saying the right thing" ....but thats just the ways i sees it.

Tipperary

I tell ye what, all ye who dislike me on the forums. Let me know when ur all attending a meet and greet and I'll go. I might even buy u all a drink

But you don't go on and on and on and onnnnn....ah here,sainsburys cockles....boke boke "

With twiglets!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"So... there is a Puddle of ladies here?

That will impress!"

less a puddle and more a raindrop or 2 but hey the forums are fun for seeing snowflakes snowflaking and white knights failing

Dublin

"I tell ye what, all ye who dislike me on the forums. Let me know when ur all attending a meet and greet and I'll go. I might even buy u all a drink "

Just cos I might disagree with you in a discussion doesn't mean I dislike you.

It also doesn't mean I like you either. But it's interesting you might think that.

or maybe i'm just a genuinely decent bloke?I'm a decent bloke to but it doesn't stop me telling how I see it on here even if women don't like what I spell out. The only way anyone will know how much of a decent bloke I am is in person, not through a glass screen "

Why would someone need to meet you in person to decide if you're a decent bloke?

Galway

Welllllll I used to think JM was a bit of a butthead

Tipperary

or maybe i'm just a genuinely decent bloke?I'm a decent bloke to but it doesn't stop me telling how I see it on here even if women don't like what I spell out. The only way anyone will know how much of a decent bloke I am is in person, not through a glass screen

Why would someone need to meet you in person to decide if you're a decent bloke? "

lol if I'm meeting somebody on here I'm still unsure. The only true way you know what somebody is like is In person simple as that

or maybe i'm just a genuinely decent bloke?I'm a decent bloke to but it doesn't stop me telling how I see it on here even if women don't like what I spell out. The only way anyone will know how much of a decent bloke I am is in person, not through a glass screen

Why would someone need to meet you in person to decide if you're a decent bloke? lol if I'm meeting somebody on here I'm still unsure. The only true way you know what somebody is like is In person simple as that "

If someone says stuff on the internet that you don't like then I don't think meeting them in person will be any different.

Tipperary

Why would someone need to meet you in person to decide if you're a decent bloke? lol if I'm meeting somebody on here I'm still unsure. The only true way you know what somebody is like is In person simple as that

If someone says stuff on the internet that you don't like then I don't think meeting them in person will be any different. "

the stuff you don't like might be on a certain topic. Doesn't mean you're going to dislike them in person. I'm very easy to get on with

Galway

Why would someone need to meet you in person to decide if you're a decent bloke? lol if I'm meeting somebody on here I'm still unsure. The only true way you know what somebody is like is In person simple as that

If someone says stuff on the internet that you don't like then I don't think meeting them in person will be any different. "

That's far from true. It can be hard to correctly interpret the tone of text. If I had judged John on what I saw on the forums alone, I wouldn't have met him (he knows this). The same goes for a couple of other people I can think of. Forum personas are often not true to life.

Why would someone need to meet you in person to decide if you're a decent bloke? "

It's impossible to get to know someone completely through a computer screen. Meeting in person obviously helps and hinders.

If someone says stuff on the internet that you don't like then I don't think meeting them in person will be any different. the stuff you don't like might be on a certain topic. Doesn't mean you're going to dislike them in person. I'm very easy to get on with "

I suppose we're just different like that. For example if someones expresses certain stances on a topic like race, gender, sexuality or religion I'd instantly dislike them, no matter how easy going they are in person.

Tipperary

If someone says stuff on the internet that you don't like then I don't think meeting them in person will be any different. the stuff you don't like might be on a certain topic. Doesn't mean you're going to dislike them in person. I'm very easy to get on with

I suppose we're just different like that. For example if someones expresses certain stances on a topic like race, gender, sexuality or religion I'd instantly dislike them, no matter how easy going they are in person. "

I'd be diff mostly. In my view that's their opinion on a matter. Doesn't mean because mine is different that we won't get on. There is many other different things to see eye to eye on

Dublin

"I tell ye what, all ye who dislike me on the forums. Let me know when ur all attending a meet and greet and I'll go. I might even buy u all a drink "

Buy the way, will this be the first time you go to a fab meet and greet under this profile? Cos I don't think you went to any under your previous ones.

Tipperary

"I tell ye what, all ye who dislike me on the forums. Let me know when ur all attending a meet and greet and I'll go. I might even buy u all a drink

Buy the way, will this be the first time you go to a fab meet and greet under this profile? Cos I don't think you went to any under your previous ones. "

lol I might go. Depends what else I have one. Fab meet and greets are not huge on my agenda unless somebody can convince me otherwise

"I tell ye what, all ye who dislike me on the forums. Let me know when ur all attending a meet and greet and I'll go. I might even buy u all a drink

Buy the way, will this be the first time you go to a fab meet and greet under this profile? Cos I don't think you went to any under your previous ones. lol I might go. Depends what else I have one. Fab meet and greets are not huge on my agenda unless somebody can convince me otherwise "

Brilliant

Now you want the peeps who appear to dislike you to grovel and convince you to meet them.

A+ for that slight of hand

Tipperary

Buy the way, will this be the first time you go to a fab meet and greet under this profile? Cos I don't think you went to any under your previous ones. lol I might go. Depends what else I have one. Fab meet and greets are not huge on my agenda unless somebody can convince me otherwise

Brilliant

Now you want the peeps who appear to dislike you to grovel and convince you to meet them.

A+ for that slight of hand

"

of course I need persuasion to attend a fab meet and greet.

Buy the way, will this be the first time you go to a fab meet and greet under this profile? Cos I don't think you went to any under your previous ones. lol I might go. Depends what else I have one. Fab meet and greets are not huge on my agenda unless somebody can convince me otherwise "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's not really that they all waiting for you either ...... you can call yourself lucky if you get a invite for an m&g

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Buy the way, will this be the first time you go to a fab meet and greet under this profile? Cos I don't think you went to any under your previous ones. lol I might go. Depends what else I have one. Fab meet and greets are not huge on my agenda unless somebody can convince me otherwise

It's not really that they all waiting for you either ...... you can call yourself lucky if you get a invite for an m&g"

Well the artist formally known as knickersoaker will never get and invite to anything I run.

Tipperary

I woukd advise any newbie also to save ur time trying to attebd a m and g. I remember first time signed up here I attempted to go to 4 meets and greets, all turned down. Then somebody points out someone is running a meet n greet style for newbies but the time or venue doesn't suit you and u get the tool eyes emotion from some others

Tipperary

"I woukd advise any newbie also to save ur time trying to attebd a m and g. I remember first time signed up here I attempted to go to 4 meets and greets, all turned down. Then somebody points out someone is running a meet n greet style for newbies but the time or venue doesn't suit you and u get the tool eyes emotion from some others "
roll

"You can help all the single males out here ladies and see do your "tips" help the newbies or those struggling to succed. Can be a very good thread "

How has this been good?

Madame B

Tipperary

"You can help all the single males out here ladies and see do your "tips" help the newbies or those struggling to succed. Can be a very good thread

How has this been good?

Madame B"

could of been if the ladies wanted to post some help genuine help to newbie ladies who can't get replies to messages

How has this been good?

Madame Bcould of been if the ladies wanted to post some help genuine help to newbie ladies who can't get replies to messages "

But telling someone how to act removes autonomy, & excitement...

How has this been good?

Madame Bcould of been if the ladies wanted to post some help genuine help to newbie ladies who can't get replies to messages "

Op, you have shredded every comment that doesn't directly agree with what you are throwing out their as your opinion. How are you speaking for all newbies struggling? How do you know that your experiences are not just individual and not common. How do you think this is helping newbie's!

Having a mantrum on the forum's doesn't look good on either gender regardless of what their greivance is. We were all newbies and we all had to figure it out. Yes, it's tougher for single guy's due to ratio but attitude speaks volumes on fab and respect goes a long way.

Throwing your toy's out of the pram doesn't entice people to play with you but free speech and all of that...Good luck to you!

Madame B

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Grrrrr..... "Males struggling"

my mind still goes off in a different direction!!

"Grrrrr..... "Males struggling"

my mind still goes off in a different direction!! "

But so much fun

Madame B

Only another 100 to go

Out in the sticks

"Grrrrr..... "Males struggling"

my mind still goes off in a different direction!!

But so much fun

Madame B"

For all!

Tipperary

How has this been good?

Madame Bcould of been if the ladies wanted to post some help genuine help to newbie ladies who can't get replies to messages

But telling someone how to act removes autonomy, & excitement... "

then ye women whine and moan if the approach is not a standard

Out in the sticks

" women whine and moan if the approach is not a standard "

and no one likes to hear a woman Moan...and Moan...and Moan

Tipperary

How has this been good?

Madame Bcould of been if the ladies wanted to post some help genuine help to newbie ladies who can't get replies to messages

Op, you have shredded every comment that doesn't directly agree with what you are throwing out their as your opinion. How are you speaking for all newbies struggling? How do you know that your experiences are not just individual and not common. How do you think this is helping newbie's!

Having a mantrum on the forum's doesn't look good on either gender regardless of what their greivance is. We were all newbies and we all had to figure it out. Yes, it's tougher for single guy's due to ratio but attitude speaks volumes on fab and respect goes a long way.

Throwing your toy's out of the pram doesn't entice people to play with you but free speech and all of that...Good luck to you!

Madame B"

How do I know? All you need is eyes to see how many single males struggle. I have seen on women's profiles she has 25 to 35 yet if you scroll to some profile text she says won't meet men under 35. The mind boggles at times.

Tipperary

How has this been good?

Madame BHow do I know? All you need is eyes to see how many single males struggle. I have seen on women's profiles she has 25 to 35 yet if you scroll to some profile text she says won't meet men under 35. The mind boggles at times."

i had a discussion with a person that this site is no diff to Tinder or pof. You don't meet anyone on those sites and your in bed fucking 2 minutes later.

How has this been good?

But telling someone how to act removes autonomy, & excitement... then ye women whine and moan if the approach is not a standard "

I think I see your problem.

Just be yourself, be nice, be respectful, and most importantly be descrete, is the best tips i could offer even though im not a female lol

How has this been good?

But telling someone how to act removes autonomy, & excitement... then ye women whine and moan if the approach is not a standard "

Originality shine's. I love the diversity of fab. I also love a lot of different approaches and positions

This is your second thread on the same subject...What is different in this!

Madame B

Tipperary

How has this been good?

But telling someone how to act removes autonomy, & excitement... then ye women whine and moan if the approach is not a standard

Originality shine's. I love the diversity of fab. I also love a lot of different approaches and positions

This is your second thread on the same subject...What is different in this!

Madame B"

there Is no difference, it's just a continuation

Tipperary

I would also have thought been verified on here would make things easier. It doesn't

Dublin

I don't struggle on fab.

Op, I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on why.

Whatever about the debate of this is a sex site or a swinging site...This IS an adult site and the general consensus is that adults know how to behave sadly this is not always the case.

Madame B

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't struggle on fab.

Op, I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on why. "

He thinks that you being a nice guy is an act and you say whatever a woman wants to hear to get into their knickers.

I've talked to John on several occasions and he does seem like a genuinely nice guy AND he was never in my knickers

Sounds like you're bitter cause you're having no luck on here PP

Dublin

He thinks that you being a nice guy is an act and you say whatever a woman wants to hear to get into their knickers.

I've talked to John on several occasions and he does seem like a genuinely nice guy AND he was never in my knickers

Sounds like you're bitter cause you're having no luck on here PP "

*OP

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 13:41:46]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Kiss pass fuck

Hijacking thread to max .

Tipperary

Op, I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on why. "

i can't answer that. I got one cam veri, one veri by a meet, always polite In mails, consider myself decent enough looking. You'll have to ask others. I found been verified has not benefitted me at all. It seems the fact I'm here just 4 sex and nothing else is greatly against me

Tipperary

"Kiss pass fuck

Hijacking thread to max . "

lol just ignore if it bothers u like u regulars tell anybody on a thread that doesn't interest them. There is plenty or other threads 4 you to play on

Tipperary

*OP "

no luck would be having no meets but I genuinely feel sorry for lads who look after themselves send polite mails but get nowhere

"Kiss pass fuck

Hijacking thread to max . "

Some threads need to be

Dublin

*OP no luck would be having no meets but I genuinely feel sorry for lads who look after themselves send polite mails but get nowhere "

I think you're overestimating the amount of polite mails sent tbh lol

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

Maybe OP it's your location that you can't get meets try moving from pussyville to Twatville

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 13:59:18]

Tipperary

*OP no luck would be having no meets but I genuinely feel sorry for lads who look after themselves send polite mails but get nowhere

I think you're overestimating the amount of polite mails sent tbh lol"

overestimating? Lol so if u got 20 mails are u saying the vast majority are nasty?

Tipperary

"Maybe OP it's your location that you can't get meets try moving from pussyville to Twatville "
original I like it

*OP no luck would be having no meets but I genuinely feel sorry for lads who look after themselves send polite mails but get nowhere "

Two givens in life and fab is no different. As an adult having good hygiene and manners are not putting in effort...They are expected! Putting in an effort is bantering on the forum's, messaging, going to parties, having a good profile and pics.

Madame B

Tipperary

*OP no luck would be having no meets but I genuinely feel sorry for lads who look after themselves send polite mails but get nowhere

Two givens in life and fab is no different. As an adult having good hygiene and manners are not putting in effort...They are expected! Putting in an effort is bantering on the forum's, messaging, going to parties, having a good profile and pics.

Madame B"

i have been told before by people that they can't get a look in on the forums. Prob understand a bit where their coming from. Parties meets and greets are not for everyone and a profile can be summed up in a short paragraph and just have a few diff pics not just a penis. That's easy.

Madame Bi have been told before by people that they can't get a look in on the forums. Prob understand a bit where their coming from. Parties meets and greets are not for everyone and a profile can be summed up in a short paragraph and just have a few diff pics not just a penis. That's easy. "

And some are happier complaining rather than address the problem.

Delighted you have it all figured out. Happy fabbing.

Close thread

Madame B

Tipperary

Madame Bi have been told before by people that they can't get a look in on the forums. Prob understand a bit where their coming from. Parties meets and greets are not for everyone and a profile can be summed up in a short paragraph and just have a few diff pics not just a penis. That's easy.

And some are happier complaining rather than address the problem.

Delighted you have it all figured out. Happy fabbing.

Close thread

Madame B"

i don't need to address anything personally lol. I have all those in store

Ffs...will somebody max out this thread! Boring the life out a me

"Ffs...will somebody max out this thread! Boring the life out a me "

No point - he just starts another - we tried that last night

Tipperary

"Ffs...will somebody max out this thread! Boring the life out a me "
lol this is so funny. As I said to letme and ye say to others, don't read it and go play on the other ones

By *erchantcopyMan  over a year ago

omagh

I think if you don't get a reply or your message is deleted straight away it's a sure sign she aint interested. I tend to have a cry a stiff drink and move on . happens to me a lot btw

This has certainly reinforced why I don't meet youngsters

Tipperary

"This has certainly reinforced why I don't meet youngsters"
Why you don't meet younger men not youngsters has nothing to do with this.

"This has certainly reinforced why I don't meet youngstersWhy you don't meet younger men not youngsters has nothing to do with this. "

Would be a first if a thread stayed on topic

Tipperary

"This has certainly reinforced why I don't meet youngstersWhy you don't meet younger men not youngsters has nothing to do with this.

Would be a first if a thread stayed on topic"

I'll buy u a coffee sometime and a bun. You can always say you got something from a younger lad.

"This has certainly reinforced why I don't meet youngstersWhy you don't meet younger men not youngsters has nothing to do with this.

Would be a first if a thread stayed on topicI'll buy u a coffee sometime and a bun. You can always say you got something from a younger lad. "

No thanks

Hi Amalthea x

Hi Geordie x

Hi LongCav x

Tipperary

"Hi Amalthea x"
petty .

Hi Let me x

"Hi Amalthea xpetty . "

My Apologies...Hi op x

Tipperary

Knock yourselves out. I have work to do plus finito on this thread. Enjoy your chat

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

Unfortunately, and you may not be aware of it, but you are certainly not doing the plight of Single Males any favours by persisting with these threads!!

"Knock yourselves out. I have work to do plus finito on this thread. Enjoy your chat "

Not responding nicely to a hi message... Problem #247

"Hi LongCav x"

Hiya x

"Hi LongCav x

Hiya x"

Been awhile since we chatted, how's fab going for you?

"Hi LongCav x

Hiya x

Been awhile since we chatted, how's fab going for you? "

Its going well. Are you going to Athlone on Saturday?

"Hi LongCav x

Hiya x

Its going well. Are you going to Athlone on Saturday?"

Aww good to hear. No, what's happening in athlone?

"Hi LongCav x

Hiya x

Its going well. Are you going to Athlone on Saturday?

Aww good to hear. No, what's happening in athlone?

"

Theres a social on

Aww pity, distance is a huge hinder for us. Are you going?

"Aww pity, distance is a huge hinder for us. Are you going? "

Hi girls

"Aww pity, distance is a huge hinder for us. Are you going?

Hi girls "

Hey Yosser

Madame B x

Hi girls

Hey Yosser

Madame B x"

Any craic?

I've fook all news at the mo...except!

I finally gave in and got Netflix...

my life is about to take a turn. I watched episode 1 of house of cards and I'm hooked

Hi girls

Hey Yosser

Madame B x

Any craic?

my life is about to take a turn. I watched episode 1 of house of cards and I'm hooked "

Sooooo sorry to butt in

Just started watching House of cards, too. It's amazing.

That is all

Hi girls

Hey Yosser

Madame B x

Any craic?

my life is about to take a turn. I watched episode 1 of house of cards and I'm hooked

Sooooo sorry to butt in

That is all "

I like your butt Boldy

"Sooooo sorry to butt in

That is all

I like your butt Boldy "

I s'ppose your tight whites are ok, too

"Sooooo sorry to butt in

That is all

I like your butt Boldy

I s'ppose your tight whites are ok, too "

Just to add to my charm I've also started to rewatch peaky blinders 1st 3 episodes last night

"Sooooo sorry to butt in

That is all

I like your butt Boldy

Just to add to my charm I've also started to rewatch peaky blinders 1st 3 episodes last night "

One of the best series EVER!

"Sooooo sorry to butt in

That is all

I like your butt Boldy

Just to add to my charm I've also started to rewatch peaky blinders 1st 3 episodes last night

One of the best series EVER! "

I know lol

I've never seen House of Cards

Worth an ass plant ?

I'm struggling to get this boner to subside

"I'm struggling to get this boner to subside "

Want a hand

"I've never seen House of Cards

Worth an ass plant ?"

If the 1st episode is anything to go by

"Hi Amalthea x"

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life "

Resuscitated

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

The thread goes from whining about no attention to spamming because someone said something we didnt agree with.

Everyones looking mature right now...

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life

Resuscitated "

Plenty of that Saturday night

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life

Resuscitated

Plenty of that Saturday night "

Let's hope so

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life

Resuscitated

Plenty of that Saturday night

Let's hope so "

Oh I can't wait it's going to be some laugh

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life "

Why because the keyboard warriors have taken it over. Because they didn't like what was been said.Clique clique clique.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 19:42:26]

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life Why because the keyboard warriors have taken it over. Because they didn't like what was been said.Clique clique clique. "

No..

Because it was boring

Bringing down the tone...

I like moaning but not the kind ye do

Galway

This does my bloody head in. The OP may be a pain in the arse...I haven't a clue, I don't know who he is or was in previous fab existences, but if you don't like the tone of a thread or the subject matter or the OP, then don't reply. If you think he's a troll, by replying all you're doing is feeding said troll.

Everyone has the right to comment on a public forum but everyone should ask themselves whether they're really gaining anything by commenting on a thread that apparently annoys them.

This reminds me when I look but don't touch where the forum is concerned.

Galway

"

The thread goes from whining about no attention to spamming because someone said something we didnt agree with.

Everyones looking mature right now..."

Exactly

By *allDarknHandsomeMan  over a year ago

Waterford

Come on man, you're giving men a bad look here

Galway

Come on man, you're giving men a bad look here "

If one guy gives the whole population a bad name then no ones getting fucked. And that's definitely not the case. Don't expect us to tar everyone with the same brush unless you would like to be.

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life Why because the keyboard warriors have taken it over. Because they didn't like what was been said.Clique clique clique.

No..

Because it was boring

I like moaning but not the kind ye do "

If you think its boring why not ignore it .Instead of trying to rule with your clique.

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

Finally threads got life Why because the keyboard warriors have taken it over. Because they didn't like what was been said.Clique clique clique.

No..

Because it was boring

I like moaning but not the kind ye do If you think its boring why not ignore it .Instead of trying to rule with your clique. "

Ah...for crying out loud!!

Try turning UP the corners of your mouth it might improve your mood...

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

No..

Because it was boring

I like moaning but not the kind ye do If you think its boring why not ignore it .Instead of trying to rule with your clique.

"

Im in a very good mood.But what's that got to do with You or your clique.

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

No..

Because it was boring

I like moaning but not the kind ye do If you think its boring why not ignore it .Instead of trying to rule with your clique.

Im in a very good mood.But what's that got to do with You or your clique. "

There's no clique it's all in your head..in your head...in your head...

"I'm struggling to get this boner to subside

Want a hand "

Can you reach that far?

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

No..

Because it was boring

There's no clique it's all in your head..in your head...in your head..."

What would you call the people that took over this thread if not a clique.

"Hi Amalthea x

Hello sexy ladies

No..

Because it was boring

There's no clique it's all in your head..in your head...in your head... What would you call the people that took over this thread if not a clique.

"

Are you in the clique?

"

Everyones looking mature right now..."

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Fuck me I would murder a cheese sambo and a hot cuppa scald right now

"

"

Letme

On the subject of a clique.

There is one here trust me on that. But its not just a group of people that meet up and exclude outsiders. These are the scum of the earth and have as much class as an unemployed teacher.

But anyway i know who they are so we steer well clear of anything they are involved in or with. Also they are the minority thankfully. Some wonderful people here and that makes it worthwhile staying here.

I would like to state that i am not referring to anyone in this thread.

Rant over

[Removed by poster at 31/01/17 20:13:27]

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Jaysos lads that went nicely down hill, so far for being adults on an adult site.....

"

Letme "

Work away

Apologies, lost the run of myself today, no excuses.

Madame B

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"Jaysos lads that went nicely down hill, so far for being adults on an adult site..... "

Even after the thread had spam deleted from it and it was reopened they're back spamming again. The entire thread from OP to the spammers just shows how many fragile egos there are here.

The end