FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Openness of your lifestyle.

Openness of your lifestyle.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many of the people close in your life know you partake in this lifestyle and what do they think of it ?

The only people who know I am are people I have gotten to know through here so I guess we are all of a similar mindset of live and let live.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

Due to my situation only the people here I happen to know off here . Hope that makes sense ?

Yeah it sure does !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My best friend

Alex

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"Yeah it sure does !"

I don't think I made that clear , I meant the people I know from fab that I knew before I realised they were on here !!!

Only people that knows I'm here is all ye fabbers and 2 local couples I've met and they know me well and an old friend of my wife that I met trough here. We are good friends now.

I've never felt the need to discuss my sex life with anyone not involved in it.

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"I've never felt the need to discuss my sex life with anyone not involved in it."

Define part-take

I'm here, I haven't done anything.

Does that count?

Two people who I was friends with before Fab. They are both on Fab now as well!

By *tranTV/TS  over a year ago

City

Do I tell everyone I know who and when I am having sex, no.

Do they know I am on sites like this, yes.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I always use protection, I am very picky, I would only have sex with you if you could pull me on a night out. I'm not into anonymous sex.

I think most people who keep it secret are ashamed of how they act, and dont want their friends or family that they have low standards and have anonymous sex.

Nothing to be ashamed about but unfortunately we live in a very judgemental society so it's a secret for us

"I've never felt the need to discuss my sex life with anyone not involved in it."

One very good friend knows it, she doesnt give a single fuck about it and i'll never hide my presence on such a Beautiful website

"Do I tell everyone I know who and when I am having sex, no.

Do they know I am on sites like this, yes.

I have nothing to be ashamed of, I always use protection, I am very picky, I would only have sex with you if you could pull me on a night out. I'm not into anonymous sex.

I think most people who keep it secret are ashamed of how they act, and dont want their friends or family that they have low standards and have anonymous sex."

Jeez, the judgemental society is not too far away.

My family (siblings and 'children')know, some know more than others. I had to tell them when someone was threatening to out me, but I'm single so it wasn't the big deal the fool thought it would be

"Two people who I was friends with before Fab. They are both on Fab now as well! "

Your conversations on nights out must be fun.

I've a good friend on here, discovered each other by accident. We're both pretty chilled so it's been fine, thankfully.

Hubby

"Two people who I was friends with before Fab. They are both on Fab now as well!

Your conversations on nights out must be fun. "

It's fun to have friends in the civvie life to talk to about some of the mad adventures!

"Two people who I was friends with before Fab. They are both on Fab now as well!

Your conversations on nights out must be fun.

It's fun to have friends in the civvie life to talk to about some of the mad adventures!"

It would be good to have someone to talk toalright. Tell of each other's adventures

Interesting to see some defensive posts. Good friends/fanily often divulge intimate details about themselves to each other. I don't mean intimate in just a sexual way I am talking about things that we may not share with say a work colleage for instance. There are different levels of conversation we have with different people in our lives.

Swinging for many people I would imagine is an intimate detail. It does not mean one is ashamed to be a swinger. I am simply curious who has opened up they have this private side of their lives. It does not need to go into the gory details of your sex life if you mention you are on a swing site. I think that is a different level where the person it is said to is possibly engrossed and asks for certain info. That is entirely different to saying "Hey Julie , guess what I am actually on this site called fabswingers.. I am a raving sex addict and like to get gangbanged while blindfolded every 3rd Sunday after mass by a team of dwarfs dressed as stormtroopers but other than that I have no news really"

My best friend and her sister who is on here

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

My two best friends, my sister, my good friends in work!! Don't feel any need to hide what I do! My boss has been on many a site and we have a great giggle on the stuff we have got up too. My Mam and daughter think I'm on pof cause of all my "dates" don't think they need to know I'm naughty

» Add a new message to this topic