FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looking

Looking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any pointers on how to prepare myself for taking anal. People say relax etc but I want to be dominated by a bull or fucked by a strapon so they aren't particularly relaxing moments lol. I tried once. Great couple very Dom male and sub female. We had masks on and we where on leads, I fucked her and then got on my back legs lifted in the air and he pushed it in. It was that sore I had to stop before it even started. So fucked that up lol. Any help appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uki01Woman  over a year ago

The Port

Of course its going to hurt if thats the way you are going about things

Yes I know the fantasy is to be roughly fucked but untill your anus is used to being stretched then its best kept to fantasy

I would suggest a butt plug for personal "training" ( inflatable would be good) and then getting your playmates to further get you "trained" by using fingers and lots of lube before even attempting to use their penis. Even then it needs to be taken slow and easy until you have relaxed enough for them to fuck you hard

Suppose ur right. Poppers I think might be a good idea too prob. Thanks for ur reply.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Relaxation is the key lol !!

Just on that point, it amazes me how women can take anal so feckin easy lol... is it the way the female body is made down there ?? Or, Maybe men r a we bit crap at pain ??

Anyhow, try the poppers thing m8, cus it will help to relax you and when your gettin anything put up there.. dont react by "tightening up" lol... cus thats gonna make it 1000 times worse!

R E L A X - frankie says so anyhow

Happy Anal Swinging

oh... any hetro / str8 guys reading this...

Ya know its not BI or GAY to try anal ?

Only is if theres another fella doin it on ya lol !! Get yer girl to do it on ya

Its a bit ... mmmmmmmmmmm once yer used to it

Hopefully I will find a few friends on here to help me. I've been able to take a rampant rabbit all the way in before but was on my own with lube and poppers so def think that's the way to then. I had my gf use bumbeads etc it was ok but she has never offered to do it again so assume she didn't really like it

» Add a new message to this topic