FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Houses

Houses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just bought a lotto ticket and daydreaming of winning and owning my own home. Just wondering if I ever did win and got the opportunity to own my own home as opposed to the 2 bedroom social housing apartment I currently rent, which is cheaper, buying a modern 4 bedroom house or building one? Also what about areas to live in? I always wanted Galway. Is it expensive? Also if I won and was building ideally I'd have architect Dermot Bannon design it????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just bought a lotto ticket and daydreaming of winning and owning my own home. Just wondering if I ever did win and got the opportunity to own my own home as opposed to the 2 bedroom social housing apartment I currently rent, which is cheaper, buying a modern 4 bedroom house or building one? Also what about areas to live in? I always wanted Galway. Is it expensive? Also if I won and was building ideally I'd have architect Dermot Bannon design it????????"

Dermot bannons house in dublin is for sale

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Just bought a lotto ticket and daydreaming of winning and owning my own home. Just wondering if I ever did win and got the opportunity to own my own home as opposed to the 2 bedroom social housing apartment I currently rent, which is cheaper, buying a modern 4 bedroom house or building one? Also what about areas to live in? I always wanted Galway. Is it expensive? Also if I won and was building ideally I'd have architect Dermot Bannon design it????????

Dermot bannons house in dublin is for sale"

I don't like it.

"Just bought a lotto ticket and daydreaming of winning and owning my own home. Just wondering if I ever did win and got the opportunity to own my own home as opposed to the 2 bedroom social housing apartment I currently rent, which is cheaper, buying a modern 4 bedroom house or building one? Also what about areas to live in? I always wanted Galway. Is it expensive? Also if I won and was building ideally I'd have architect Dermot Bannon design it????????

Dermot bannons house in dublin is for sale

I don't like it."

Its pretty crap alright

I googled it and it said in general in Dublin its cheaper to buy than build the average 3 bedroom house by around 45k. But I'd say you'd build a 5 bed room house in Clare cheaper than you'd buy one in Dublin. If I had the money I probably wouldn't live in Dublin anyway, I'd want lebensraum.

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"I googled it and it said in general in Dublin its cheaper to buy than build the average 3 bedroom house by around 45k. But I'd say you'd build a 5 bed room house in Clare cheaper than you'd buy one in Dublin. If I had the money I probably wouldn't live in Dublin anyway, I'd want lebensraum. "

Nice big house in the country, preferably beside a lake for ease of shooting and fishing and a massive workshop for my rally cars !

I don't think the Irish lottery is going to be enough

I just want 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, massive kitchen to host parties, a five aside astro turf pitch out the back, enough land for a full sized grass soccer pitch, gym room, cinema room, garage, shed and a drive way from the gate to my front door that would take 5 minutes to walk so it give my dogs enough of a chance to catch intruders if they come near the house. I think that's modest.

"I googled it and it said in general in Dublin its cheaper to buy than build the average 3 bedroom house by around 45k. But I'd say you'd build a 5 bed room house in Clare cheaper than you'd buy one in Dublin. If I had the money I probably wouldn't live in Dublin anyway, I'd want lebensraum.

Nice big house in the country, preferably beside a lake for ease of shooting and fishing and a massive workshop for my rally cars !

I don't think the Irish lottery is going to be enough "

Obviously with a cleaner

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"I googled it and it said in general in Dublin its cheaper to buy than build the average 3 bedroom house by around 45k. But I'd say you'd build a 5 bed room house in Clare cheaper than you'd buy one in Dublin. If I had the money I probably wouldn't live in Dublin anyway, I'd want lebensraum.

I don't think the Irish lottery is going to be enough

Obviously with a cleaner "

Oh at least two

And a personal assistant while I'm dreaming

By *r MercMan  over a year ago

dublin

Why Dream of winning the lotto do as most of us do and work hard for what you want

You only get out of life what you put into it

» Add a new message to this topic