FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What gets you going

What gets you going

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lippery-when-wet-180 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Ok so you meet someone who maybe you’ve been chatting too and have liked the chats.

But then you see them in person. What is it that gives you those butterflies when you see them? Or is it more physical, like touching off each other or kissing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so you meet someone who maybe you’ve been chatting too and have liked the chats.

But then you see them in person. What is it that gives you those butterflies when you see them? Or is it more physical, like touching off each other or kissing

"

defo physical kissing etc specially if you been talking to them for long time and been wanting kiss them for so long

By *armantazMan  over a year ago

Carlow

For me it’s more attitude than looks. If you can tell that they are just uninhibited, direct and up for a laugh. It’s often best conveyed with a close in whisper in a public place, a brief intimate press together of each other’s bodies or a touch that lingers.........

South Dublin

I love when I see them in person for the first time and you really see what they look like. When you lock eyes my tummy flips and the first touch off each other sends tingles and then the kiss oh the kiss will tell me who much trouble I’m in

"I love when I see them in person for the first time and you really see what they look like. When you lock eyes my tummy flips and the first touch off each other sends tingles and then the kiss oh the kiss will tell me who much trouble I’m in "
you know way people talk about getting butterflies for people what's that actually feel like because don't think I have ever got them just boners lol

South Dublin

"I love when I see them in person for the first time and you really see what they look like. When you lock eyes my tummy flips and the first touch off each other sends tingles and then the kiss oh the kiss will tell me who much trouble I’m in you know way people talk about getting butterflies for people what's that actually feel like because don't think I have ever got them just boners lol "

Maybe that’s your butterflies have you ever watched a butterfly they way they float and theirs wings flap, it’s like that in your tummy. Lots of flutters

"I love when I see them in person for the first time and you really see what they look like. When you lock eyes my tummy flips and the first touch off each other sends tingles and then the kiss oh the kiss will tell me who much trouble I’m in you know way people talk about getting butterflies for people what's that actually feel like because don't think I have ever got them just boners lol

Maybe that’s your butterflies have you ever watched a butterfly they way they float and theirs wings flap, it’s like that in your tummy. Lots of flutters "

mmmm I think the boner must be my butterflies lol . But it's always great meeting up with someone you be talking to for ages and getting on with as there's already chemistry there

South Dublin

"I love when I see them in person for the first time and you really see what they look like. When you lock eyes my tummy flips and the first touch off each other sends tingles and then the kiss oh the kiss will tell me who much trouble I’m in you know way people talk about getting butterflies for people what's that actually feel like because don't think I have ever got them just boners lol

Maybe that’s your butterflies have you ever watched a butterfly they way they float and theirs wings flap, it’s like that in your tummy. Lots of flutters mmmm I think the boner must be my butterflies lol . But it's always great meeting up with someone you be talking to for ages and getting on with as there's already chemistry there "

But very few give you that excited feeling straight away

Is this the person that sent all them filthy mails

South Dublin

"Is this the person that sent all them filthy mails "

I’ve had many send filthy mails

By *ensualandslow321Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Body language and attitude and that first kiss.....converts you in seconds or not.

Maybe that’s your butterflies have you ever watched a butterfly they way they float and theirs wings flap, it’s like that in your tummy. Lots of flutters mmmm I think the boner must be my butterflies lol . But it's always great meeting up with someone you be talking to for ages and getting on with as there's already chemistry there

But very few give you that excited feeling straight away "

well that's true more for women then men as you know us men are easily excited lol

South Dublin

Maybe that’s your butterflies have you ever watched a butterfly they way they float and theirs wings flap, it’s like that in your tummy. Lots of flutters mmmm I think the boner must be my butterflies lol . But it's always great meeting up with someone you be talking to for ages and getting on with as there's already chemistry there

But very few give you that excited feeling straight away well that's true more for women then men as you know us men are easily excited lol "

Only takes a bit of sun

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Love seeing them for the first time cause pics can be very deceiving a kiss can tell alot about someone and chatting face to face having a bit of flirty banter is what gets me all warm and tingley inside ...

Is it fanny flutters your talking about slippery

By *lowersMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Ok so you meet someone who maybe you’ve been chatting too and have liked the chats.

"

I like to glance at the object at my affection when they don’t know I’m doing it. Just for a few seconds when they are at their most natural. Then my mind wanders to passions had and passions to come

"

Have chats with me and try arrange something and I’ll let you no.

I would be like you slippery. It's seeing the person for the first time. having talked for awhile the anticipation. I feel butterflies, stomach summersaulting. I get goose bumps when there's an instant attraction. Feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

South Dublin

"I would be like you slippery. It's seeing the person for the first time. having talked for awhile the anticipation. I feel butterflies, stomach summersaulting. I get goose bumps when there's an instant attraction. Feeling my heart pounding in my chest."

Love it

South Dublin

"Is it fanny flutters your talking about slippery"

That’s when the kissing starts

And that's before any kissing. Kissing for me tells alot about what's yet to come. There's talk about what a good kiss is.. for me it's when my head spins from the scent of your smell, the first touch of your lips, soft touch, the first touch of your tongue.

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

"

The eyes. It’s all about the eyes for me.

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

U see them u are nervous, u lean in for that first kiss on the cheek. Your skin tuching theres.your belly flutters as u inhale there smell but u know u will have to wait to taste them.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

The first kiss... it tells a lot

"I would be like you slippery. It's seeing the person for the first time. having talked for awhile the anticipation. I feel butterflies, stomach summersaulting. I get goose bumps when there's an instant attraction. Feeling my heart pounding in my chest."

I love that.....

» Add a new message to this topic