FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rant..

Rant..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Couples that threaten to block single males publicly cause they don't like the opinion of some of them.... No one cares, you're not gold dust. Not to me anyway.

People who act superior because someone doesn't like their kink, making out they don't like it cause they haven't the capabilities to understand it. Most do, they just don't like it.

People who don't like certain kink trying to put down people who do, stop being dickheads not everyone is going to like what you do.

People who buy a bag of taytos cause they bought a sandwich. Cop on just cause everyone else does it doesn't mean you have to.

People that do things and you ask them why and they say cause everyone does stop trying to fit in so hard and be a weirdo like me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah lot couples but not just couples females will block you as well if they don't agree with your opinion your not allowed have your own opinion don't you know follow the sheep and be good boy lol

"Couples that threaten to block single males publicly cause they don't like the opinion of some of them.... No one cares, you're not gold dust. Not to me anyway.

People who act superior because someone doesn't like their kink, making out they don't like it cause they haven't the capabilities to understand it. Most do, they just don't like it.

People who don't like certain kink trying to put down people who do, stop being dickheads not everyone is going to like what you do.

People who buy a bag of taytos cause they bought a sandwich. Cop on just cause everyone else does it doesn't mean you have to.

People that do things and you ask them why and they say cause everyone does stop trying to fit in so hard and be a weirdo like me.

"

But don't you know only very few can have an opinion here.

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Yeah lot couples but not just couples females will block you as well if they don't agree with your opinion your not allowed have your own opinion don't you know follow the sheep and be good boy lol "

Not allowed an opinion because we are always right simples

"Yeah lot couples but not just couples females will block you as well if they don't agree with your opinion your not allowed have your own opinion don't you know follow the sheep and be good boy lol "

Well if a user has a dislike for another user than fair enough with the block but couples threatening to block a whole group because of an argument with one or two people.... cop on or block who you want. Really I don't care haha.

"Yeah lot couples but not just couples females will block you as well if they don't agree with your opinion your not allowed have your own opinion don't you know follow the sheep and be good boy lol

Not allowed an opinion because we are always right simples "

haha they do say women are always right

South Dublin

"Yeah lot couples but not just couples females will block you as well if they don't agree with your opinion your not allowed have your own opinion don't you know follow the sheep and be good boy lol

Not allowed an opinion because we are always right simples haha they do say women are always right "

Life will be much easier when you realise it’s true

Not allowed an opinion because we are always right simples haha they do say women are always right

Life will be much easier when you realise it’s true "

I do think it would be easier haha

South Dublin

Not allowed an opinion because we are always right simples haha they do say women are always right

Life will be much easier when you realise it’s true I do think it would be easier haha "

See I was right

And just to add. I've showered and used a tonne of anti perspirant even on the shoulders down the bicep and the back in the armpit to call a halt to the leakage and it not working. I have to go out shopping for groceries and I'm leaking. Why can't the government drop the water pressure on me or turn off my supply?

South Dublin

"Couples that threaten to block single males publicly cause they don't like the opinion of some of them.... No one cares, you're not gold dust. Not to me anyway.

"

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou "

I went with work mates to the shop Friday and all of us bought rolls. There was no deal for taytos but one picked um up and the others copied. I got milk and it wasn't a bad choice

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou "

I prefer king crisps but as I'm trying whole women are always right thing I'll start having tayto instead lol

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou I prefer king crisps but as I'm trying whole women are always right thing I'll start having tayto instead lol "

Please stop. Taytos means crisps. Crisps is a bad word. They didn't buy the brand taytos. They bought taytos of different brands

South Dublin

"And just to add. I've showered and used a tonne of anti perspirant even on the shoulders down the bicep and the back in the armpit to call a halt to the leakage and it not working. I have to go out shopping for groceries and I'm leaking. Why can't the government drop the water pressure on me or turn off my supply? "

The water shortage is because the water pipes in this country are fucked. When they originally did them they used the wrong parts and we spring leaks. Which the councils then argue aren’t in their jurisdiction and won’t shut down that leak. My daddy is a plumber and likes to tell me about his work

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou I prefer king crisps but as I'm trying whole women are always right thing I'll start having tayto instead lol

Please stop. Taytos means crisps. Crisps is a bad word. They didn't buy the brand taytos. They bought taytos of different brands "

okay that's it walkers crisps it is lol

South Dublin

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou I prefer king crisps but as I'm trying whole women are always right thing I'll start having tayto instead lol "

Ok if you are going to behave you need to try the McDonnells crisps they are much nicer they’ve a crunch

"And just to add. I've showered and used a tonne of anti perspirant even on the shoulders down the bicep and the back in the armpit to call a halt to the leakage and it not working. I have to go out shopping for groceries and I'm leaking. Why can't the government drop the water pressure on me or turn off my supply?

The water shortage is because the water pipes in this country are fucked. When they originally did them they used the wrong parts and we spring leaks. Which the councils then argue aren’t in their jurisdiction and won’t shut down that leak. My daddy is a plumber and likes to tell me about his work "

sums up the goons in charge of our country lol

Tayto are good with a sandwich thou I prefer king crisps but as I'm trying whole women are always right thing I'll start having tayto instead lol

Ok if you are going to behave you need to try the McDonnells crisps they are much nicer they’ve a crunch "

okay I actually prefer burger king but I'll try McDonald's for you lol

"And just to add. I've showered and used a tonne of anti perspirant even on the shoulders down the bicep and the back in the armpit to call a halt to the leakage and it not working. I have to go out shopping for groceries and I'm leaking. Why can't the government drop the water pressure on me or turn off my supply?

The water shortage is because the water pipes in this country are fucked. When they originally did them they used the wrong parts and we spring leaks. Which the councils then argue aren’t in their jurisdiction and won’t shut down that leak. My daddy is a plumber and likes to tell me about his work "

When has ireland ever done anything right the first time of asking? We cut corners and pocket cash the first time round and then do it right maybe the 3rd or 4th attempt. Its a good system

Please stop. Taytos means crisps. Crisps is a bad word. They didn't buy the brand taytos. They bought taytos of different brands okay that's it walkers crisps it is lol "

Walkers taytos *

Tut tut tut....lol

South Dublin

The water shortage is because the water pipes in this country are fucked. When they originally did them they used the wrong parts and we spring leaks. Which the councils then argue aren’t in their jurisdiction and won’t shut down that leak. My daddy is a plumber and likes to tell me about his work

When has ireland ever done anything right the first time of asking? We cut corners and pocket cash the first time round and then do it right maybe the 3rd or 4th attempt. Its a good system "

Port tunnel not being big enough for the monster trucks springs to mind

South Dublin

Please stop. Taytos means crisps. Crisps is a bad word. They didn't buy the brand taytos. They bought taytos of different brands okay that's it walkers crisps it is lol

Walkers taytos *"

Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli are my weakness

Please stop. Taytos means crisps. Crisps is a bad word. They didn't buy the brand taytos. They bought taytos of different brands okay that's it walkers crisps it is lol

Walkers taytos *

Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli are my weakness "

And I'm just heading out to do the shopping. Good timing

Ah guys just let you think that. Leading you into a false sense of security...

South Dublin

Walkers taytos *

And I'm just heading out to do the shopping. Good timing "

Pick me up some will ya please

Walkers taytos *

Pick me up some will ya please "

Will do, maybe I'll make a salad with them. Even having the TV in now is too much heat for me so no cooking today haha

South Dublin

Walkers taytos *

Pick me up some will ya please

Will do, maybe I'll make a salad with them. Even having the TV in now is too much heat for me so no cooking today haha"

I’m making pizzas tonight washed down with icy cold beer is it 5 o’clock yet ?

Mine are walkers cracked black pepper!!

» Add a new message to this topic