FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do men...

Do men...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman  over a year ago

your imagination

Read verifications? I know few actually read profiles, so I just wondered do they bother with veris either?

Is the green tick on a profile enough to sagely nod and say, OK, that person is verified, that's good enough for me, or do you want to know a bit more, like if their veris are just social ones or if they actually have sex once in a while? Are you disappointed if there isn't a Dyson suction comparison? Do you feel sorry for them if they haven't squirted like Old Faithful or screamed like a banshee? Do you read them hoping for a few really explicit ones to combine with their pics for some extra wank bank material?

C'mon lads... 'fess up!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Read verifications? I know few actually read profiles, so I just wondered do they bother with veris either?

Is the green tick on a profile enough to sagely nod and say, OK, that person is verified, that's good enough for me, or do you want to know a bit more, like if their veris are just social ones or if they actually have sex once in a while? Are you disappointed if there isn't a Dyson suction comparison? Do you feel sorry for them if they haven't squirted like Old Faithful or screamed like a banshee? Do you read them hoping for a few really explicit ones to combine with their pics for some extra wank bank material?

C'mon lads... 'fess up!! "

nope. What's the point! Make your own mind up on somebody

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always

Oh course they do.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Of course we do. Girls can be just as batshit crazy as men, easy way to find sane people is find veris from mutual friends or play mates

By *tanley KMan  over a year ago

Carlow

Always read them. Although some are just such cut and paste jobs

your imagination

"Read verifications? I know few actually read profiles, so I just wondered do they bother with veris either?

C'mon lads... 'fess up!! nope.

What's the point! Make your own mind up on somebody "

That's a categoric no then?

your imagination

"Always"

Always what? Or did you stop reading after the first few words?

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Never bother with them to be honest..ive met lads with no verfies who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had...ive met lads who have a bible thickness of verfies who were total A*sholes ...

your imagination

"Oh course they do. "

Shush now... I just want to see if any of them read beyond the first sentence of my OP

your imagination

"Of course we do. Girls can be just as batshit crazy as men, easy way to find sane people is find veris from mutual friends or play mates "

I'm glad I read your entire comment, otherwise I'd be unsure if you were looking for batshit crazy girls or not

your imagination

"Always read them. Although some are just such cut and paste jobs"

Is that not an indication of how unimaginative the people verifying them are though? Or do you take it as an indication that the person is dull as dishwater and people struggle to find anything to say beyond the usual clichés?

your imagination

"Never bother with them to be honest..ive met lads with no verfies who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had...ive met lads who have a bible thickness of verfies who were total A*sholes ... "

But do men?

Always read veris and the veris of those giving them

"Always read them. Although some are just such cut and paste jobs

Is that not an indication of how unimaginative the people verifying them are though? Or do you take it as an indication that the person is dull as dishwater and people struggle to find anything to say beyond the usual clichés? "

Think people realize that if they go into detail about the person and the meet on a verie it sets a bar and think it’s exactly those details that cause most of the drama here between meets. Just my opinion. I do read them but don’t use them to decide whether I meet someone.

Always read a profile helps me catagorise how batty the lady is

OP I had to make a new column for you

We always read the verifications to ensure people are genuine as much as you can. Doesn't get rid of the time wasters unfortunately!

your imagination

"Always read veris and the veris of those giving them "

Following the veri chain? Is that to check if their veris are real or come from suspect profiles, or out of curiosity about the type of people they meet? Does it give you any insight?

your imagination

Is that not an indication of how unimaginative the people verifying them are though? Or do you take it as an indication that the person is dull as dishwater and people struggle to find anything to say beyond the usual clichés?

Think people realize that if they go into detail about the person and the meet on a verie it sets a bar and think it’s exactly those details that cause most of the drama here between meets. Just my opinion. I do read them but don’t use them to decide whether I meet someone. "

So there is absolutely nothing that you could read in a veri that would put you off someone? I'll be honest, I couldn't say that.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Can only speak for myself but yes I do.

your imagination

"Always read a profile helps me catagorise how batty the lady is

OP I had to make a new column for you "

Is there a batty scale? Does it go from 1 to 10, or is more like hurricanes and tornadoes, 1-5 covers it??

New column you say? Well at least that must mean I'm unique...

your imagination

"Can only speak for myself but yes I do."

Why? Is it for insight, titillation, curiosity, to check grammar....? Elaborate please

Not really no.

If someone in my friends list pops one up I might read it being the nosey old soul that I am, but for potential meets I dont

The content of a veri dosnt really matter to me, I view them more to see what kind of guys there into, to if I could be there type or not.

So guys if you have view from me that's the only reason , and strangly fab pics combined with explicit veris does nothing for my wank bank

Yeah, I read them, I don't think I've read a bad one.

Does anybody give a bad verification.?

"Yeah, I read them, I don't think I've read a bad one.

Does anybody give a bad verification.? "

What would the point be. The person wouldnt display it and it would just show on the persons summary as another meet and prove they are " genuine"

your imagination

"Not really no.

If someone in my friends list pops one up I might read it being the nosey old soul that I am, but for potential meets I dont"

Curiosity is human nature. I'll peek at friend's ones too, not really for content, but to see who they met. I've always tried to avoid playing with other friend's recent playmates so it doesn't cause conflict.

"Always read a profile helps me catagorise how batty the lady is

OP I had to make a new column for you

Is there a batty scale? Does it go from 1 to 10, or is more like hurricanes and tornadoes, 1-5 covers it??

New column you say? Well at least that must mean I'm unique... "

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Onec there veri I feel alot safer and I would read profile

"Of course we do. Girls can be just as batshit crazy as men, easy way to find sane people is find veris from mutual friends or play mates "

This

your imagination

C'mon lads... 'fess up!!

The content of a veri dosnt really matter to me, I view them more to see what kind of guys there into, to if I could be there type or not.

So guys if you have view from me that's the only reason , and strangly fab pics combined with explicit veris does nothing for my wank bank"

But what if she/he/they like all kinds of people? If everyone looked at someone's first few veris and decided they had a type, they might never get to meet other types of people they would like to, and their tastes and experiences would never get the chance to evolve

Think people realize that if they go into detail about the person and the meet on a verie it sets a bar and think it’s exactly those details that cause most of the drama here between meets. Just my opinion. I do read them but don’t use them to decide whether I meet someone.

So there is absolutely nothing that you could read in a veri that would put you off someone? I'll be honest, I couldn't say that. "

Not anymore I’d meet in person for a coffee or at a social, to see myself. I’ve made judgements on people in the past based on veries and been completely wrong.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

i always read them, you get a bit of the type of character the person is in them

belfast

"Can only speak for myself but yes I do.

Why? Is it for insight, titillation, curiosity, to check grammar....? Elaborate please "

Partly to see if, for example, they have a type. If every man they've met is far younger than me or has a totally different body shape, I'd guess they probably wouldn't be into me.

Secondly to see what sort of meets they're into - hotels, whether they accommodate or want me to, etc.

I do read veries, I tells you more about the person and also what kind of fun they expect.

your imagination

"Yeah, I read them, I don't think I've read a bad one.

Does anybody give a bad verification.? "

Verifications are like references. You can't really give a bad one, as they simply won't display it (or will block you which has the same result). But you can read between the lines and see where the person/people writing the veri hasn't exactly been enthusiastic. That doesn't necessarily mean someone was a bad meet, it just means they didn't click. One person's John McCririck may be another's George Clooney!

your imagination

So there is absolutely nothing that you could read in a veri that would put you off someone? I'll be honest, I couldn't say that.

Not anymore I’d meet in person for a coffee or at a social, to see myself. I’ve made judgements on people in the past based on veries and been completely wrong. "

I'd give someone a chance to change my mind if I met them at a social, but I wouldn't take time out of my day to actually go and meet someone I was unsure about. Life is too short.

your imagination

"i always read them, you get a bit of the type of character the person is in them"

They can provide good insight. I've read veris that made me want to meet some people socially, because they seemed such good craic, even if I had no interest in them sexually

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mmmm titties sorry what were u saying

All jokes aside i just read them to know she/they turn up and are as decribed in the profile wheather she sucks like a dyson or not ill find out for myself

your imagination

Why? Is it for insight, titillation, curiosity, to check grammar....? Elaborate please

Partly to see if, for example, they have a type. If every man they've met is far younger than me or has a totally different body shape, I'd guess they probably wouldn't be into me.

Secondly to see what sort of meets they're into - hotels, whether they accommodate or want me to, etc."

I've already replied to someone on the 'am I their type' issue earlier, so I won't repeat myself on that, but on the accommodation issue, people's circumstances and needs change. I'll happily accommodate my fwb, and have occasionally accommodated a meet who is travelling a very long distance in a spare room (I've never played with anyone besides my fwb in my own bedroom, and it took him well over a year to earn that lol), but only when it's convenient for me to do so. If its not, hotels are preferable, split the bill and everyone goes away happy. I rarely go to someone's home, I'm not comfortable doing it, especially if they have children. Even though their kids aren't there at the time, I'm not comfortable using the house/apartment where their kids live as a sexual playground with virtual strangers. If I had kids myself, I wouldn't accommodate anyone either for the same reason, and even fwb knows that my house is off limits when I have family visiting over the Summer hols. Just because someone met others one way, doesn't mean its set in stone. Their profile itself should give you a better idea of what they prefer

your imagination

"I do read veries, I tells you more about the person and also what kind of fun they expect. "

As in a clown? Balloon animals? A magician? "I pulled a rabbit from her ass" is actually something you might find on a veri!!

What if majority of your veris are social or meet&great veris?

Out of mine 20 veris - 18 are from socials

your imagination

C'mon lads... 'fess up!!

Mmmm titties sorry what were u saying

All jokes aside i just read them to know she/they turn up and are as decribed in the profile wheather she sucks like a dyson or not ill find out for myself "

That's fair. Meh... Apparently saying sucks like a Dyson means they couldn't think of anything nice to say (according to my inbox) so they opted for a cliché... How disappointing

Of course I do - duh

your imagination

"What if majority of your veris are social or meet&great veris?

Out of mine 20 veris - 18 are from socials "

Ffs lady 90% of the ones on my profile are just that and its not even my events profile!! I've as many (if not more) again on that one

I'd be surprised if I had actual play veris from more than 5 people displayed tbh (if anyone can be arsed checking and counting they might let us know? Lol).. Some playmates have long left Fab and their veris disappeared with them, and in the case of one or two other friends we've never bothered to verify each other as we were both already well verified. I tend to only verify these days if specifically asked to, even with organised Socials. Otherwise it just ends up looking like I've pissed on every lamppost from here to Timbuktu

Ffs lady 90% of the ones on my profile are just that and its not even my events profile!! I've as many (if not more) again on that one

I'd be surprised if I had actual play veris from more than 5 people displayed tbh (if anyone can be arsed checking and counting they might let us know? Lol).. Some playmates have long left Fab and their veris disappeared with them, and in the case of one or two other friends we've never bothered to verify each other as we were both already well verified. I tend to only verify these days if specifically asked to, even with organised Socials. Otherwise it just ends up looking like I've pissed on every lamppost from here to Timbuktu "

Wasn't saying anything wrong with lots of play veris or lack of, I normally don't display mine but I got accused of lying on mine because i say I'm straight but have met women according to my veris. So I wonder do guys think oh 20 veris she's a "slut' ?

I (male half) always read the veris. After more a decade you learn to read a lot between the lines. She's a minx and he's a gentleman, yawn. He's an animal, hmmm!

Lots and lots of social veris and few play ones (nothing against it per se) makes us think a couple are never going to find time to get to know us and end up having repeat meets, or they have nothing else interesting going on in their lives, we've got so many interests we only play every few months on average.

your imagination

I'd be surprised if I had actual play veris from more than 5 people displayed tbh (if anyone can be arsed checking and counting they might let us know? Lol).. Some playmates have long left Fab and their veris disappeared with them, and in the case of one or two other friends we've never bothered to verify each other as we were both already well verified. I tend to only verify these days if specifically asked to, even with organised Socials. Otherwise it just ends up looking like I've pissed on every lamppost from here to Timbuktu

Wasn't saying anything wrong with lots of play veris or lack of, I normally don't display mine but I got accused of lying on mine because i say I'm straight but have met women according to my veris. So I wonder do guys think oh 20 veris she's a "slut' ? "

Some will think slut, others will think fair play, others will say fair play while thinking slut. I find when I clock up a few new veris after attending an event it actually increases the level of interest. Some don't read them and assume I've shagged everyone and will either say something like 'looks like you had a fun weekend, maybe you'll invite me to join in next time', or 'looks like you've been busy, hope you didn't catch anything'. Goes from one extreme to another lol. Others will have read them and mail asking how they go about getting invited to future events, or ask what happens at events, because many are confused by the misuse of the word 'parties', particularly in relation to clubs, and think it's a free-for-all orgy. 20 veris, whether play or social is probably a pretty normal amount I would think? But maybe some of the guys on the thread would give us an opinion? I'm curious to know now too

Maybe the social veris make more sense really. They meet the basic need of showing that you're what you say on your tin. Who plays with who and which domestic appliance they remind you of is absolutely nobody's business but your own.

I always read the veris just to try and get a picture of who the person is. I would be put off by a profile with lots of veris with lots of meets over a short time. I have seen a few with 4 or 5 meets over a couple days. And not social or party veris ( cause they tend come in bunches ) but actual one on one meets two or three in 24 - 36 hrs. Lucky fucker. Lol

By *ergalMan  over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

Yea, I read them always and respect their preferences.

Some profiles can be strange and would put you off.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Meh

I always read the verifications!!! Not just that I'm nosey, but they probably will read mine!!!

your imagination

"I (male half) always read the veris. After more a decade you learn to read a lot between the lines. She's a minx and he's a gentleman, yawn. He's an animal, hmmm!

Lots and lots of social veris and few play ones (nothing against it per se) makes us think a couple are never going to find time to get to know us and end up having repeat meets, or they have nothing else interesting going on in their lives, we've got so many interests we only play every few months on average. "

I think many couples and women see the Socials as a way to 'vet' multiple people in one evening, and hopefully click with one or two well enough to pursue a conversation, friendship and some playtime with in the future. You're already meeting people face to face, so it takes out a lot of the guesswork.. You know if you find someone interesting or attractive, or suddenly realise that the person who has been on your hotlist for ages has a laugh like nails on a blackboard or reeks of BO. I don't know about having nothing else interesting going on either, as most people make special effort to attend events and have to organise well in advance. I guess if someone was attending or hosting every week or fortnight someone might question if they've nothing else going on. But most of us will only have the time to attend something every few months either and so tend to be quite selective about the ones we choose. You have me doing a mental tally now I haven't been able to attend/host for almost 6 months now following an accident, but I think I attended 2 and hosted 2 Socials in 2018, so roughly one every 2 months. Much easier than taking time out for lots of individual coffee meets

PlayD8, you weren't included in that sweeping statement I promise. You come across as having a very interesting and full life! There aren't many compatible couples anywhere near us in our age group, and a few of them are just social butterflies.

belfast

Secondly to see what sort of meets they're into - hotels, whether they accommodate or want me to, etc.

I've already replied to someone on the 'am I their type' issue earlier, so I won't repeat myself on that, but on the accommodation issue, people's circumstances and needs change. I'll happily accommodate my fwb, and have occasionally accommodated a meet who is travelling a very long distance in a spare room (I've never played with anyone besides my fwb in my own bedroom, and it took him well over a year to earn that lol), but only when it's convenient for me to do so. If its not, hotels are preferable, split the bill and everyone goes away happy. I rarely go to someone's home, I'm not comfortable doing it, especially if they have children. Even though their kids aren't there at the time, I'm not comfortable using the house/apartment where their kids live as a sexual playground with virtual strangers. If I had kids myself, I wouldn't accommodate anyone either for the same reason, and even fwb knows that my house is off limits when I have family visiting over the Summer hols. Just because someone met others one way, doesn't mean its set in stone. Their profile itself should give you a better idea of what they prefer "

Sure, I get that. But it's like anything else, it's about reading all the available material and coming to as informed a decision as you can. I mean, I do read profiles too!

your imagination

"I always read the veris just to try and get a picture of who the person is. I would be put off by a profile with lots of veris with lots of meets over a short time. I have seen a few with 4 or 5 meets over a couple days. And not social or party veris ( cause they tend come in bunches ) but actual one on one meets two or three in 24 - 36 hrs. Lucky fucker. Lol"

Honestly, that would put me off meeting someone. Not because of the amount, but because I'd feel that I wasn't getting their full attention when we met, that they'd already be focused on getting their next meet organised while I'm still unwrapping the condom ffs

I had one local guy mail me once on here while actually on a meet. He was just leaving someone's house or she was just leaving (I can't remember which), and he wanted to come meet me straight afterwards because she hadn't fully satisfied him. I politely declined, but felt really sorry for her when the veri popped up on my local updates next morning and wondered how many others he had also contacted asking to meet and told how bad her performance was. His veri was glowing by the way... No mention of how dissatisfied and frustrated he had been. He even said he was looking forward to next time!

Tipperary

What's the point! Make your own mind up on somebody

That's a categoric no then? "

I don't think I once read a veri unless some Body asked me 2

Always. It's also a filter that's available, probably the most flexible as it provides choices and these choices can be changed too. Who they meet (type), how often, regular repeats or new people all the time, newbies I know some just seem to look for newbies, just social meets, just part or club meets... It's a bit like a crime scene

your imagination

"Yea, I read them always and respect their preferences.

Some profiles can be strange and would put you off.

"

Strange how? In their interests? Their spelling? Their demands?

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

I (the male half) do read the veris and read some of the vetris from those who left them also. Especially the couples ones that way you get a good sense of what their type is etc. Its often whats Not said on the veris that tells you the most about them.

your imagination

"Meh"

Is it because it's Wednesday and you've got that midweek meh, or is the mehness indicative of 'sometimes I do, sometimes I don't'

Use your words man!!

your imagination

"I always read the verifications!!! Not just that I'm nosey, but they probably will read mine!!! "

Proactive snooping In fairness, if veris are published, reading them isn't being nosy. Being nosy would be to then mail someone and ask more about the meet. I think you're pretty normal

your imagination

"PlayD8, you weren't included in that sweeping statement I promise. You come across as having a very interesting and full life! There aren't many compatible couples anywhere near us in our age group, and a few of them are just social butterflies. "

Oh I know that silly! I know you'd tell me directly if you had any issue... Its quite refreshing

There's another side to the Socials that might appeal to you both though. You occasionally get a surprise. Someone who may never have been on your radar or even been aware of can unexpectedly grab your attention and lead to great things. I ended up spending an absolute belter of a weekend with someone last summer having previously run into each other at a Social. I wasn't aware of his existence before that, and he didn't even fit my age preferences. But we clicked and kept in touch until we could meet up again, and may do so again in the future. In fact if I ever got the opportunity for him to meet me and my Fwb I know we'd have an absolute ball .

I'm not pushing or promoting Socials, the ones I run are free, so I've no agenda or costs to cover, but they do bring opportunities

your imagination

That's a categoric no then? I don't think I once read a veri unless some Body asked me 2"

Why would someone ask you to?

your imagination

"Always. It's also a filter that's available, probably the most flexible as it provides choices and these choices can be changed too. Who they meet (type), how often, regular repeats or new people all the time, newbies I know some just seem to look for newbies, just social meets, just part or club meets... It's a bit like a crime scene "

Swinging Dicks (as in detectives)!! Love it lol

Do you think they give an accurate overview though or is there a bit of false evidence?

Honestly I've had gushing verifications from folk and wondered were we even in the same room because they hinted at so much more than what actually occurred. I debated whether to show them or not as they felt a bit deceptive.

your imagination

C'mon lads... 'fess up!!

I (the male half) do read the veris and read some of the vetris from those who left them also. Especially the couples ones that way you get a good sense of what their type is etc. Its often whats Not said on the veris that tells you the most about them. "

Couldn't agree more... You have to read between the lines sometimes and see what isn't mentioned.

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

Always read them, but generally the guy who left you that gushing veri, left them for other men/trans/women and I have read them before.

Then there are variations on a theme, and you see the same guys leave them around the place. So much so that I assume they are code.

Bring your A game = This girl is easy.

Treat her with respect = Lie to her to get in bed, and then she will be a slut.

Dont be put off by (shy/whatever) = she is a bit of hard work but put up with it and you will get good head and can then ignore her.

The content of them for me is not a problem, who left them can be. If its from a guy who has bareback pics, and who has barebacked with 3 girls in a row, then I'll probably give the person a pass.

your imagination

"Always read them, but generally the guy who left you that gushing veri, left them for other men/trans/women and I have read them before.

Then there are variations on a theme, and you see the same guys leave them around the place. So much so that I assume they are code.

Dont be put off by (shy/whatever) = she is a bit of hard work but put up with it and you will get good head and can then ignore her.

The content of them for me is not a problem, who left them can be. If its from a guy who has bareback pics, and who has barebacked with 3 girls in a row, then I'll probably give the person a pass.

"

Ooohhh... Tell me more about this code?? Does it require an enigma machine or just an ear for dots and dashes?

A valid reason for avoiding someone who doesn't match your sexual practices preferences I guess, but for others it might encourage them. The thing to remember is that people change their preferences and behaviour. Just because a guy a lady has previously met has bareback activity on his profile now, doesn't necessarily mean it was on it when she met him. You can't blame her for his behaviour. She may not even be aware of his more recent activities if they've not kept in touch. This goes for any activity... If a guy has anal ticked on his interests or in his photos, you can't assume that every women he ever met took it up the ass from him

"Always read them, but generally the guy who left you that gushing veri, left them for other men/trans/women and I have read them before.

"

Met for coffee and hope to see again = not a hope in hell of that happening!

Treat with respect is an odd one. It's as if it's an unusual thing to do.

I read them but not in great detail, I'm often more concerned with whether the verifier is themselves verified.

city

"Ooohhh... Tell me more about this code?? Does it require an enigma machine or just an ear for dots and dashes?

A valid reason for avoiding someone who doesn't match your sexual practices preferences I guess, but for others it might encourage them. The thing to remember is that people change their preferences and behaviour. Just because a guy a lady has previously met has bareback activity on his profile now, doesn't necessarily mean it was on it when she met him. You can't blame her for his behaviour. She may not even be aware of his more recent activities if they've not kept in touch. This goes for any activity... If a guy has anal ticked on his interests or in his photos, you can't assume that every women he ever met took it up the ass from him "

Sexnigma. Its more a code I may have totally imagined exists. Maybe because I watch too much Poirot. A lot of chin stroking, the old grey cells working, and thinking "But they told me to bring my A game to the last girl and she was happy with my C game"

Also yeah I dont judge people by their previous meets actions, like if a previous meet barebacks I dont think they bareback. I know for a fact they probably dont. They just get moved into a "dont meet, or only meet after getting to know a lot better" group in my head.

By *hoknows82Man  over a year ago

Nenagh / South Dublin

I read everything onvmce someone seems interesting...

I like to get a mind boner as well as a pants one!

"Always. It's also a filter that's available, probably the most flexible as it provides choices and these choices can be changed too. Who they meet (type), how often, regular repeats or new people all the time, newbies I know some just seem to look for newbies, just social meets, just part or club meets... It's a bit like a crime scene

Do you think they give an accurate overview though or is there a bit of false evidence?

Honestly I've had gushing verifications from folk and wondered were we even in the same room because they hinted at so much more than what actually occurred. I debated whether to show them or not as they felt a bit deceptive. "

Accuracy is on a sliding scale. I'll give an example 'curvy' is so ambiguous but it's an acceptable description of body type on fab ranging from one extreme to the other and yet few question it.

Veris as you described can be misleading for numerous reasons. Sometimes there's fun in decifering the clues. One can also look at the veris of the one who wrote and see if there's a tend or copy and paste, "best fuck ever", best bj I've ever had" (apparently they all give the best) lol.

That said one can read trends, read between the lines, also one may have met said, "best fuck or best bj ever" and she may not have been on form that day.

I enjoy reading and make up my own mind, sometimes I've ignored the veris as I may know otherwise.

Veris are a good litmus test, but it's only one tool in swinging ones dick.

your imagination

Met for coffee and hope to see again = not a hope in hell of that happening!

Treat with respect is an odd one. It's as if it's an unusual thing to do.

I read them but not in great detail, I'm often more concerned with whether the verifier is themselves verified."

The 'hope to see again' bit is something I really struggle with. If I have absolutely no interest in seeing someone again in any context, I'd find it hard to put on someone's veri. I'll usually just do a polite veri and leave that bit off.

your imagination

"Ooohhh... Tell me more about this code?? Does it require an enigma machine or just an ear for dots and dashes?

A valid reason for avoiding someone who doesn't match your sexual practices preferences I guess, but for others it might encourage them. The thing to remember is that people change their preferences and behaviour. Just because a guy a lady has previously met has bareback activity on his profile now, doesn't necessarily mean it was on it when she met him. You can't blame her for his behaviour. She may not even be aware of his more recent activities if they've not kept in touch. This goes for any activity... If a guy has anal ticked on his interests or in his photos, you can't assume that every women he ever met took it up the ass from him

Sexnigma. Its more a code I may have totally imagined exists. Maybe because I watch too much Poirot. A lot of chin stroking, the old grey cells working, and thinking "But they told me to bring my A game to the last girl and she was happy with my C game"

Also yeah I dont judge people by their previous meets actions, like if a previous meet barebacks I dont think they bareback. I know for a fact they probably dont. They just get moved into a "dont meet, or only meet after getting to know a lot better" group in my head."

You have a C game?? Are you a closet pillow princess?

Good to see you'd give them a chance to redeem themselves at least, even if it wasn't their own behaviour that actually put them on your dodgy list in the first place

By *igBlondeDommeWoman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Can't answer for the men but I do. A lot of them are utter fiction ,and a lot are copy and paste. I detest the ones that share far too much information. They're nearly as bad as the status updates stating thank you so much for last night,you know who you are. For the love of all the Goddesses above . Peeps the only attention that brings is eye rolls.

middle of nowhere

"I read everything onvmce someone seems interesting...

I like to get a mind boner as well as a pants one!"

I'm nicking your mind boner saying. Love it.

your imagination

I like to get a mind boner as well as a pants one!"

Mind boner... That's a new one

So what makes someone interesting? What piques your interest enough to want to read everything on someone's profile? Photos? Status updates? Chatroom antics? Forum posts? What grabs your eye?

I find how many thousand words a day a girl can write quite a turn on

Nenagh / South Dublin

Mind boner... That's a new one

So what makes someone interesting? What piques your interest enough to want to read everything on someone's profile? Photos? Status updates? Chatroom antics? Forum posts? What grabs your eye? "

Believe it or not... I like a good description. Something that's a little more detailed, and humanizes the person. Although I'm looking for NSA sex here, i do want some kind of connection to the person I'm having sex with. Then I can get as kinky as they need me to.

I like women who are very straight forward with what they're looking for. Definitely gives me a raging mind boner

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would always read veries and their profiles.

Nenagh / South Dublin

I'm nicking your mind boner saying. Love it."

Nick away!!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I like nice photos of a lady in a bikini . most definitely not pussy shots or Cum shots. they disgust me.

middle of nowhere

I'm nicking your mind boner saying. Love it.

Nick away!! "

Already nicked. Just being courteous.

your imagination

"Always. It's also a filter that's available, probably the most flexible as it provides choices and these choices can be changed too. Who they meet (type), how often, regular repeats or new people all the time, newbies I know some just seem to look for newbies, just social meets, just part or club meets... It's a bit like a crime scene

Honestly I've had gushing verifications from folk and wondered were we even in the same room because they hinted at so much more than what actually occurred. I debated whether to show them or not as they felt a bit deceptive.

Accuracy is on a sliding scale. I'll give an example 'curvy' is so ambiguous but it's an acceptable description of body type on fab ranging from one extreme to the other and yet few question it.

Veris as you described can be misleading for numerous reasons. Sometimes there's fun in decifering the clues. One can also look at the veris of the one who wrote and see if there's a tend or copy and paste, "best fuck ever", best bj I've ever had" (apparently they all give the best) lol.

That said one can read trends, read between the lines, also one may have met said, "best fuck or best bj ever" and she may not have been on form that day.

I enjoy reading and make up my own mind, sometimes I've ignored the veris as I may know otherwise.

Veris are a good litmus test, but it's only one tool in swinging ones dick. "

Oh I accept that someone may be off form on occasion. I've met folk and while it was a perfectly nice dalliance, it wasn't exceptional and I wouldn't rush to repeat it, while others seem to be unable to get enough of the same person and rave about them. I just scratch my head and think they must have had an off day when they met me

your imagination

"Can't answer for the men but I do. A lot of them are utter fiction ,and a lot are copy and paste. I detest the ones that share far too much information. They're nearly as bad as the status updates stating thank you so much for last night,you know who you are. For the love of all the Goddesses above . Peeps the only attention that brings is eye rolls. "

I'm not keen on the explicit ones myself, but have to remind myself that they didn't ask me to read it, I chose to, and while they might not be my thing, and I wouldn't want one myself, they obviously made the writers and recipients happy. As for status updates... Pretty much everything to do with those makes my eyes roll

your imagination

"I find how many thousand words a day a girl can write quite a turn on "

Should I add my Mavis Beacon scores to my profile do you think?

"I find how many thousand words a day a girl can write quite a turn on

Should I add my Mavis Beacon scores to my profile do you think? "

You scoundrel! Most people assume that people post in the forum for some odd motive like trying to get a meet (on Fab, imagine!). You're just honing your touch-typing skills! Love it.

city

"You have a C game?? Are you a closet pillow princess?

Good to see you'd give them a chance to redeem themselves at least, even if it wasn't their own behaviour that actually put them on your dodgy list in the first place "

They wouldn't even notice or care that i moved them to a "maybe not" group in my head. It's not like they are beating down my door to meet me.

I have no meets lined up, not met in a year, and cant see myself meeting anyone this year.

middle of nowhere

Good to see you'd give them a chance to redeem themselves at least, even if it wasn't their own behaviour that actually put them on your dodgy list in the first place

They wouldn't even notice or care that i moved them to a "maybe not" group in my head. It's not like they are beating down my door to meet me.

I have no meets lined up, not met in a year, and cant see myself meeting anyone this year."

It's only February. Just sayin.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I have no meets lined up, not met in a year, and cant see myself meeting anyone this year.

It's only February. Just sayin."

There's only 301 days left until Christmas! Woohooo! Can't wait!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Sometimes

No

Yes

No

No

Not telling you

Tipperary

That's a categoric no then? I don't think I once read a veri unless some Body asked me 2

Why would someone ask you to? "

if I asked a specific question, they might say read such and such and veri and you'll see it's true. Veris are a waste of time.

I always read the profile and many of the verifications, but how else can you decide if you or they may have an interest or if you are the type of person they normally meet

By *oreThanOnceMan  over a year ago

Dublin

The verifications are very useful when well written and comprehensive.

For a single woman who wants to decide on a meet, the verifications on a man/couple profile are more important than a chat.

Some people on Fab really write some nice verifications and you can see that they've appreciated the person/couple that received the veri.

Sometimes the frequency of veris received, show how active and likely to meet people are.

Very often, in a couple only the male or the female actually meets and this is always reflected in a verification.

I would say on Fab, the pics, veris and forum post are the things that will make me/us decide to contact someone and chat further, with the potential of a meet, if the face pics swap reveals someone that I/we like !

But unfortunately, for one to one meets, the face pics are a deal breaker regardless of anything else, at least in my experience on Fab.

I say unfortunately, because some people are very photogenic, but others are not and in reality during a coffee meet, opinions will change.

By *ysteryman2009Man  over a year ago

Ireland

Yes always , as it gives an insight into a members profile.

Yes I fap my little sausage to the dirty ones

I read them and check out the people who left them too to see what's up

By *oireloveCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"I read them and check out the people who left them too to see what's up "

Your profile name just made me spit out my coffee. Brilliant

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I read veris for the simple reason it indicates what a woman or couple have a leaning towards...

whether it's a sensual session or involves floggers, blindfolds, BDSM etc

Regarding "mindblowing sex" "squirting like a geyser " I take all veris with a spoon of salt... except for my own as there all 100% true

...obviously

Will have bother reading veris on our profile. Don't display as i rubbish at sex. Lilred

your imagination

I have no meets lined up, not met in a year, and cant see myself meeting anyone this year."

Intentionally or unintentionally? Have you lost interest or, lost interest?

your imagination

"I find how many thousand words a day a girl can write quite a turn on

Should I add my Mavis Beacon scores to my profile do you think?

You scoundrel! Most people assume that people post in the forum for some odd motive like trying to get a meet (on Fab, imagine!). You're just honing your touch-typing skills! Love it."

Who knew that the W in WPM doesn't stand for wanks?!?

your imagination

C'mon lads... 'fess up!!

Sometimes

No

Yes

No

No

Not telling you

"

Thank

You

For

Your

Contribution

your imagination

"I always read the profile and many of the verifications, but how else can you decide if you or they may have an interest or if you are the type of person they normally meet"

Do lots of social veris annoy you then as they may skew that overview and make it harder to ascertain what their actual 'type' is?

your imagination

"The verifications are very useful when well written and comprehensive.

For a single woman who wants to decide on a meet, the verifications on a man/couple profile are more important than a chat.

Some people on Fab really write some nice verifications and you can see that they've appreciated the person/couple that received the veri.

Sometimes the frequency of veris received, show how active and likely to meet people are.

Very often, in a couple only the male or the female actually meets and this is always reflected in a verification.

I would say on Fab, the pics, veris and forum post are the things that will make me/us decide to contact someone and chat further, with the potential of a meet, if the face pics swap reveals someone that I/we like !

But unfortunately, for one to one meets, the face pics are a deal breaker regardless of anything else, at least in my experience on Fab.

I say unfortunately, because some people are very photogenic, but others are not and in reality during a coffee meet, opinions will change. "

You make a good point actually on the couples verification issue. It does help when you see that it seems to be only 1 of them that ever meets anyone

your imagination

"Yes I fap my little sausage to the dirty ones "

You had me at Fap Should we just verify each other now and get it over with?

your imagination

"I read them and check out the people who left them too to see what's up

Your profile name just made me spit out my coffee. Brilliant "

It is rather ingenious. But I wonder does he get a lot of mail from guys, as I didn't expect him to be straight with that name... Obi? Can you enlighten us? Does your lightsabre attract unwanted attention?

your imagination

"I read veris for the simple reason it indicates what a woman or couple have a leaning towards...

Regarding "mindblowing sex" "squirting like a geyser " I take all veris with a spoon of salt... except for my own as there all 100% true

...obviously

"

I think some tend to go a bit OTT on the veris because they want everyone to think they're constantly having mind blowing sex with breathtakingly beautiful people and having the best Fab experience ever. I've read veris like that and thought 'fair play missus, you didn't mind the rampant halitosis then?'

your imagination

"Will have bother reading veris on our profile. Don't display as i rubbish at sex. Lilred "

Do you ever display them? Just curious. Not about reading them, but about circumstances under which you might feel compelled to display them.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I read veris for the simple reason it indicates what a woman or couple have a leaning towards...

...obviously

I think some tend to go a bit OTT on the veris because they want everyone to think they're constantly having mind blowing sex with breathtakingly beautiful people and having the best Fab experience ever. I've read veris like that and thought 'fair play missus, you didn't mind the rampant halitosis then?' "

----------

My favourite veris are by people who try and pass off a coffee meet as a fully blown sex session .

Nothing like some artistic licence with expressions such as "frothy""cheeky" "sticky" or "things were heating up"

Not exactly Shakespeare but amusing to read!

...obviously

I think some tend to go a bit OTT on the veris because they want everyone to think they're constantly having mind blowing sex with breathtakingly beautiful people and having the best Fab experience ever. I've read veris like that and thought 'fair play missus, you didn't mind the rampant halitosis then?'

----------

My favourite veris are by people who try and pass off a coffee meet as a fully blown sex session .

Nothing like some artistic licence with expressions such as "frothy""cheeky" "sticky" or "things were heating up"

Not exactly Shakespeare but amusing to read! "

I've done it the other way round where it may be read as a cheeky, sticky coffee meet by the reader, so can work both ways.

"Will have bother reading veris on our profile. Don't display as i rubbish at sex. Lilred

Do you ever display them? Just curious. Not about reading them, but about circumstances under which you might feel compelled to display them. "

I have never felt compelled to do anything on fab that I choose not to including displaying veris. Found that displaying veris generated unwanted attention, judgements, requests to myself and my lady veris for ffms etc. We do like getting veris and have no issue with writing veris for our meets. Lilred x

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

C'mon lads... 'fess up!!

Sometimes

No

Yes

No

No

Not telling you

Thank

You

For

Your

Contribution

"

Lol, that would be a typical veri for me

your imagination

...obviously

----------

Not exactly Shakespeare but amusing to read! "

That irks me when someone I've met for coffee tries to imply it was so much more. Particularly if it's someone I don't intend to meet again. I just don't display them.

» Add a new message to this topic