FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verified or not

Verified or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

people who hide their verifications are they hiding something.

when we see them hidden we just assume they are not real.

what do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I recently hid our verifications, not because we have anything to hide but because I feel its better to keep things private.

It's nice to have them, but I do thing ppl have something to hide when they are not showen. As nylons said it is a privacy thing. I think the key to it as a rule of thumb. Look how long they been a member. If they are long term they prob unlikely to be fake. Well that's my opinion anyway

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

yeah, have to weigh it up.

new members need veri's or they get nowhere wit us, but we give longer term members some slack as they have obviously been round the block a little more.

mind you, have had an even split of no shows from longer members s we have newbies, so to speak.

seems the irish scene is a little more cliquey to get into than the UK one, as everyone seems to meet everyone else. lol

"people who hide their verifications are they hiding something.

what do you think"

I think you are perfectly entitled to think what you like

I however would like to remind you of that old addage - "when you assume you make an ass out of u and me"

I hid ours simply for the reason privacy, we've been on for long enough to know whose who and what's what, not that we're hiding anything just showing the people we've met the discretion that people talk about.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Its all about preference. We show only the social veri's, as who and what we get up to is no one else's buisness only ours and the people we have fun with.

"yeah, have to weigh it up.

new members need veri's or they get nowhere wit us, but we give longer term members some slack as they have obviously been round the block a little more.

mind you, have had an even split of no shows from longer members s we have newbies, so to speak.

seems the irish scene is a little more cliquey to get into than the UK one, as everyone seems to meet everyone else. lol"

_ovedupstill

yeah it is very much a catch 22 situation going on, you cant get verifi unlees you meet and you can meet unless you verifi and not every one is comfortable with cam stuff, i know i am not,not that i am anogre you understand lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

what do you think"

I pinched myself and it hurt....so I am guessing I am real.

I will pinch Mr ruggers when he gets home to check for him too

[Removed by poster at 27/01/12 11:52:41]

what do you think

I pinched myself and it hurt....so I am guessing I am real.

I will pinch Mr ruggers when he gets home to check for him too "

Ah rugby you just did than for fun, the pinching i meant lol

mullinwire

only going by personal experience there, though sharkey.

we dont travel up to the north (logistical problems) and a lot of the couples around the area where Em lives seem to be only happy with full, which we will not partake in. so that leaves further afield, nd again, leads to logisticl problems.

tempted to just stick to playing in the UK, tbh.

"only going by personal experience there, though sharkey.

we dont travel up to the north (logistical problems) and a lot of the couples around the area where Em lives seem to be only happy with full, which we will not partake in. so that leaves further afield, nd again, leads to logisticl problems.

Loved up, i maybe stupid here but how is it a less logistical to play in the uk? 2hrs will take you up the north and 3 or so to god's country

tempted to just stick to playing in the UK, tbh."

I dont think so . I have my own hidden but if someone wants to see them ill show them .

Just a technical point. If you have a verification and the person who posted the verification leaves the site the verification disappears but the green tick remains, so it may not be a hidden verification, just a retired one.

Retired verification or current, your still real enough to get it, but in saying that I do know from personal experience that false profiles are made up and verify others to be genuine and really aren't.

So whether or not they are hidden how can they really be trusted

Good point Jimmy

To diversify slightly and in response to some "No Shows" mentioned above, you could have 20 phone verifications or cam ones for that matter and hide them from view for whatever reasons etc [ not knocking CAMMERS btw ]

We prefer to see "Real Meets" even just to say that they did turn up as agreed [ yes sometimes people have to cancel ]

Both parties if new to scene may be up for a meet over the phone, but when it comes to reality, will they BOTH turn up or maybe just the Hubby minus Missus ?

[ Bad Cold, Cough, Runs etc,lol ]

Just our perspective, nothing personal !

DirknPam x

mullinwire

Loved up, i maybe stupid here but how is it a less logistical to play in the uk? 2hrs will take you up the north and 3 or so to god's country

tempted to just stick to playing in the UK, tbh. "

because, and this is where the science comes in, we do not live together, although are a couple.

we only manage to get together every other weekend (as you will all be very aware, your government have elected to line thier own nests rather than invest in the economy so jobs are few and very far between, so the chances of my moving over are slim in the forseeable) so, I live in UK, and Em lives in Ireland, so we get to play either side of the water, however, i havent got transport over there, just here, so logistically, when we are in th eUK, we can travel nationwide, when there, we can only accomodate.

mullinwire

"Good point Jimmy

To diversify slightly and in response to some "No Shows" mentioned above, you could have 20 phone verifications or cam ones for that matter and hide them from view for whatever reasons etc [ not knocking CAMMERS btw ]

We prefer to see "Real Meets" even just to say that they did turn up as agreed [ yes sometimes people have to cancel ]

Both parties if new to scene may be up for a meet over the phone, but when it comes to reality, will they BOTH turn up or maybe just the Hubby minus Missus ?

DirknPam x"

on the final point, we tend to actually fully cancel and reorganise rather than one of us turn up, as it tends to make people think we are NOT a couple. and if they take the stand that we are timewasters or messers because we wont play when either one of us in on a death bed, or got things running through at rate of knots, then so be it. not our loss, ioo.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Good point Jimmy

DirknPam x"

Don't forget that with the advanced search you can search for people with meet verifications.

tempted to just stick to playing in the UK, tbh.

because, and this is where the science comes in, we do not live together, although are a couple.

we only manage to get together every other weekend (as you will all be very aware, your government have elected to line thier own nests rather than invest in the economy so jobs are few and very far between, so the chances of my moving over are slim in the forseeable) so, I live in UK, and Em lives in Ireland, so we get to play either side of the water, however, i havent got transport over there, just here, so logistically, when we are in th eUK, we can travel nationwide, when there, we can only accomodate."

Lovedup

Thanks for that pet, i knew i was tired when i read that but i was also certain i am not an idiot (no smart replies lol) there had to be a logical answer

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

veries can be from met in person, web cam, or phone. we have had guys ask us to check their veries to prove they were gen, 1 guy had 13, yes impressive till we looked not one meet all phone or cam. we're not into phone sex txt sex or cam sex so we "for us" only count met in person, and if we cant see we just pass them by, their choice to hid it their right, our choice to think it as a phone or cam and not want to waste any more time, that's our choice and right to each their own

"veries can be from met in person, web cam, or phone. we have had guys ask us to check their veries to prove they were gen, 1 guy had 13, yes impressive till we looked not one meet all phone or cam. we're not into phone sex txt sex or cam sex so we "for us" only count met in person, and if we cant see we just pass them by, their choice to hid it their right, our choice to think it as a phone or cam and not want to waste any more time, that's our choice and right to each their own "

Lovinit

yes it is a matter of choice,now i have not come across any couples or fems who have only online verifi,but like you, i would like to see at least one meet in there,and a favourable on at that, but i agree if ppl want to hide their verifi and indeed their friends thats why the option is there, personally since i have only the one verifi i tend to leave it there for that very reason,ppl can see i am genuine

I'm very real, just like privacy.

Has a bit of an issue in a previous profile with a woman who thought she was the only woman in a blokes life and got rather nasty with me when she read the veri he had left me

I dont do drama so now hide them

» Add a new message to this topic