FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi the way

Bi the way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is not a criticism or anything like it. It’s sad I must qualify a genuine query in advance.

Anyway.

A couple that follows the general social construct of man & woman marry and have children

Man & woman decide to enter into the world of swinging and indulge in a kind of open marriage or polygamy on the scene

However

The man or woman is predominantly attracted to their same sex gender on the scene

Does this mean that the person is Bi? Has their entire life up to the time of realisation been time wasted?

Only respectful thoughts welcome on this please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is not a criticism or anything like it. It’s sad I must qualify a genuine query in advance.

Anyway.

A couple that follows the general social construct of man & woman marry and have children

Man & woman decide to enter into the world of swinging and indulge in a kind of open marriage or polygamy on the scene

However

The man or woman is predominantly attracted to their same sex gender on the scene

Does this mean that the person is Bi? Has their entire life up to the time of realisation been time wasted?

Only respectful thoughts welcome on this please"

Good question!

I dont think they would say their entire life had being wasted because they have had lots of good times which lead them to getting married, having a kid etc. Fair enough they might have some regrets over not finding out sooner and maybe missing out on different experiences earlier in life. Look forward to hopefully hearing opinions of people that have experienced it first hand

For a life to be considered "wasted", you'd have to believe there was purpose to it.

Not really I’m sure plenty are bi and don’t ever act out on their desires for the opposite sex single or married. It’s only wasted if that’s how they feel about the situation. Bit sad too

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

How would it be wasted would it not be a case of what u were yesterday has led you to what u are today

By *iablo73Couple  over a year ago

Southside

Bi, straight, Polly these are all just label's. Do what makes you/ both of you feel good. Whatever went on in the relationship was right at the time and not time wasted.

I dont believe it to be time wasted and i am bi curious. It has always been something i wanted to try since a girl first kissed me. I enjoy being with both genders but i am predominently straight i will always want to be with the hubby at the end of the day.

"This is not a criticism or anything like it. It’s sad I must qualify a genuine query in advance.

Anyway.

However

Time wasted? Why?

My first sexual experience was with girls. My ex was the only man in my life for 15years and I've never been with anyone when married.

The beautiful moments are worthwhile to remember and it doesn't matter if you bi or straight.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Anyway.

However

A realisation of being bisexual shouldn't stir such feelings, it just means you're attracted to a broader spectrum of people and isn't any reflection on previous or current relationships.

Realising you're homosexual would, naturally, have an impact, but I think if you're in a loving relationship already with someone of the opposite sex, you most likely remain attracted to them, as a deep bond is already there and a shift in sexuality probably won't change those feelings.

It may be harder for a partner to come to terms with homosexuality though, as they may mistakenly feel that they somehow 'turned' you, and that they were somehow inadequate or lacking.

It's an interesting topic OP

Unless you define yourself by your sexuality, their can't really be an issue

By *undubguy100Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Not really I’m sure plenty are bi and don’t ever act out on their desires for the opposite sex single or married. It’s only wasted if that’s how they feel about the situation. Bit sad too "

Totally agree 're been a bit sad...never have any regrets..live your life

» Add a new message to this topic